Discovery Gaming Community
MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE (/showthread.php?tid=31977)

Pages: 1 2

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Dieter Schprokets - 12-30-2009

The Mandalorian Mercenaries have made the following changes to our business model:

1) Most of our important clients:

(IND, BAF, LN, 101st, BMM, BHG, TAZ, Synthfoods, the Junker Congress (.:j:.), SU, and BD)

have agreed to pay a ONE TIME ONLY lump sum fee for a PERMANENT CONTRACT. All have paid. Note their special status on the MM Faction Status page. WHEN ONE OF THESE CLIENTS SAYS "JUMP", YOU SAY "HOW HIGH?". THEY HAVE LITERALLY BOUGHT THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO DEFEND THEM, OR KILL FOR THEM:, ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HARM ANOTHER CLIENT.

Post 32, under Relations

We intend to use the new money for two things; to pay you directly for kills (see 2 below), and to make money from our reserve funds, via our new Loan Organisation, CIBC (see 3 Below)

2) Refer to MM Long Standing Contracts: These are unchanged, though refer to Posts 5 and 8; we may now hunt unaffiliated Outcasts committing piracy or warfare in Liberty and Bretonia.

Refer to Executed Jobs: Now, when you post a kill or kills here, YOU YOURSELF WILL BE PAID by us. Refer to post 1 : The report format has changed, a bit; you report the calculated amount owing and then the exact name of the character where the money is to go.

3) The Mandalorian Mercenaries are incorporating a subsidiary organisation called the Coronado Interstellar Bank of Commerce (CIBC). This organisation will provide loans, and back up repayment with your guns. More information here. CIBC Information Click Here

You now have motivation to make kills and report them. I expect results, ladies and gentlemen.

I leave you with our Vision Statement:

We strive to conveniently fashion parallel assassination paradigms so that we may endeavor to quickly integrate lethal business intellectual, aerospace, and capabilities capital to set us apart from the competition, and consequently leverage high-impact termination services, AKA, kills. For money.

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Garrick - 12-30-2009

Sounds good.. I guess I'd better get to hunting then..

MM~Wolf

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - casero - 12-30-2009

Yeah, killing spree.

Not really, but I'll try.

Oh and by the way, to those who ask for the loan, know that I break legs first.

' Wrote:Oh and by the way, to those who ask for the loan, know that I break legs first.

No, no, we will be reasonable. We will have opportunities for mercy and will exercise them.

Then when our mercy is exhausted..

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - mwerte - 12-30-2009

You want me to do work? Blech.

' Wrote:You want me to do work? Blech.

Only if you want paid...

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Dieter Schprokets - 12-31-2009

Front and Centre for those MM still asking questions.

Yes, its true, YOU now get paid for kills, from the Armoury.

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - kingvaillant - 12-31-2009

Interesting Opportunities. I'll take a look at these.

-Ani'la. Tor out

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Sassafras - 12-31-2009

Understood Mandalore.

Briik

MANDALORIAN MERCENARIES BUSINESS MODEL CHANGE - Dieter Schprokets - 12-31-2009

' Wrote:Understood Mandalore.

Briik

Ya don't say much, do ya?