Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty authorities - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty authorities (/showthread.php?tid=31997)

To: Liberty authorities - darkxy - 12-31-2009

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[Image: 1222295658828-1.jpg]

[color=#000000][font=Agency FB]PRIORITY:[font=Lucida Console]HIGH
[color=#000000]SOURCE:[font=Lucida Console]PLANET MANHATTAN
[color=#000000]TARGET:[font=Lucida Console]LIBERTY AUTHORITIES
[color=#000000]ID:[font=Lucida Console]LEA
[color=#000000]SUBJECT:[font=Lucida Console]REPORTING ON DUTY

Greetings to all Liberty authorities: [color=#000000]Liberty Security Force - Liberty Navy - Liberty Police Inc.
This is Liberty Navy officier Lea speaking.I would like to inform You about me, who am I.My name is Lea and Im serving Liberty Navy for almost five years.My job is to prevent bad guys causing trouble to our own people, and harming their own safety.Also I am very pleased to defend Liberty's interests.The fact of opening this channel, was to inform You about, You have another officier in the space.Who will even put her life just to prevent anyone causing a lots of trouble to the Liberty and its people.I have a lots of experience on this one, and I swear, i will never, ever, let that happend again.

Please Let me introduce myself:

Im called Lea. I was born on Planet Manhattan in the New York system. My childhood wasn't on a perfect level but It was great, although sometimes I used to have bad moments, Of course, I didn't allow them to ruin my fun! I had a lot of friends arround me, who used to teach me a lot of things. I learned a lot of from them over the years. They used to tell me, how nice it can be to fly a space ship, which I was hoping to, one day.I knew that day will come. Sooner, or later. My parents were great people. They had a lot's of respect from everyone. My mother used to be a Liberty Security Force secret Agent, while my dad was an Liberty Navy Officier.They were both very good fighter pilots.One of the bests.My mother used to operate in many guard systems, and those who were restricted to civilian people.Her job was to prevent Nomads, causing trouble to human race.She was on many secret assignments.Though, I didn't know much about them, becouse she used not to tell me ''almost'' everything, not to get me worried.My mother's name was Victoria.Everything was fine untill ... that day came.Untill, those nomads showed up.Untill those damn nomads ambushed my mum on her special assignment with her folks.They were all shotten down like flies.Some tried to escape but they've failed.Others were infeasted.Made to do something againts their own free will.

**Oh noo ... God (?) ... Stop it** (?) **Get the heck ... (?) ... outta** Head ** ... (?) ... **
**Liberty ... (?) ... BURN** Revenge **OURS**
**Get the hell outta MY ... (?) ... ** breaking out
**Humans (?) DIE**

NoooooOOO!!! - I said
YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!

-Two years passes:

I'm sixteen.From time to time, i used to study our ship's structual integrity, and also weapons systems.I wanted to get my revenge on nomads.Onced for all.After 2 years of hard working, exam finally came.Of course, I've had best results and I've won all qualifications.After that, I went on fighter pilot academy.As my parents were well known, I didnt want to disappoint them.I gave my best, to get my first flight, and to prove myself.Which I did.I won all impressions, our first expedition was Colorado system.We were in a pursuit of pirates.They flee away from us, but after everyone pulled back, I continued.They told me to cut my engines off, its too dangerous to go there alone, though I was only eighteen.I refused.It was the stuppidest thing I've done ever.But it all finished good.I made it to disable one of the Pirate's engines, and he was taken to the custady.They were very impressed.But still, I had a lots of work to do untill I get my license.I remember the first time I flew into space.I just thought myself: -- Wow .What a beauty -- I know there its dangerous, there are a lots of things waiting for me out there.I know it was risky, but still, my moto kept me on foot: Never give up.
And soo, on, after 2 more years when I became twenty, I finally got myself pilot license.My dad was very proud of me.He knew I will never let him down.Nor even my mum who sacreficed herself just to save Liberty's interests and her own family.Thats what Im going to do.To get my REVENGE!And defend Liberty's interests!

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]End Of Transmission
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** SIGNAL LOST ***

To: Liberty authorities - Tovig - 12-31-2009

[Image: johnohara-76dd8b1216.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : Liberty Security Force ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Agent John O'Hara ::..
..:: Signal Location : Kodiak Research Station, Alaska ::..

Greetings.

What can I say ? Welcome in Liberty forces, miss. Hope you will serve the Liberty Republic as good as possible.

Agent John O'Hara

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

To: Liberty authorities - Asgardian - 12-31-2009

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: 2ndflip.png]Commander Jack Malrone
[Image: 2nda.png]
[Image: malrone.png]
>New Officer.

Good.

Passed your psych evaluation? If so, report for duty, Officer "Lea". If not, head to Norfolk. They'll sort you out there.

Try to be better than the last bunch of recruits that came through - Most of them have cost the Navy quite a lot in new ship requisitions.

Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End
[Transmission End]