Discovery Gaming Community
The Brick Faced Britney - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Brick Faced Britney (/showthread.php?tid=32042)

The Brick Faced Britney - Guest - 12-31-2009

:Incoming Transmission:
:Comm ID: Brick.Faced.Britney:
:Location: Unknown:
[Image: uglygirl.jpg]

Well hello there, darlings. It seems that it is quite hard to find a lil' ol assassin, who will not get in your pants, no? Well then do listen up, for a small fee I can hunt down any little ol' bugger you do not like. Pick up some high-end tech and...a few other things you might like *Giggle*

Now I operate mainly around Liberty and Bretonia, so do be careful who you need me to poke at, little ones. But my...services can be a little bit on the costly side, but I will make sure to provide maaaaaaaaaany details on how your target is executed involving videos and gun-cam shots of the must highest quality, like when they ask for mercy...mmmm?

Do tell if you find this interesting...Oh and also...

I like men in uniform.

:Static:

//Yes, this is the first ugly chick in Sirius.

The Brick Faced Britney - Corsair - 01-01-2010

// Yay..?

-Anonymous transmission; Traced to a Manhattan Sunbucks-

Oh. Oh my. My dear, I may have a bit of a job for you. I'll contact you over a more private communication device.. Especially one where I can alter the other person's face.. Ahem, anyway, expect a call. Soon.

The Brick Faced Britney - Guest - 01-02-2010

:Incoming Transmission:
:Comm ID: Brick.Faced.Britney:
:Location: Unknown:
[Image: uglygirl.jpg]

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh....I like theeees...indeed I do, honey. Expect the job done and then some, just gimme the name of that troubling faggeth...and I will do my best oh indeed indeed.

:Static:

The Brick Faced Britney - Corsair - 01-02-2010

-Scrambled Transmission-
Now, my idea, as said, is unorthodox. The Navyman in particular I mentioned is one LNS-Robby. He's becoming an issue, even for law-abiding folks like me.

What I want you to do, sweet thing, is to gather up fifteen Naval pilots, find the sunnuvagun, and kill them in front of him. For that, ten million credits. He's in a battlecruiser, so you'll have to work fast. I want that bastard to see fifteen of his co-workers die in front of him. You get rich, he gets nightmares. Simple, right?

I hope you can deliver.

The Brick Faced Britney - schlurbi - 01-03-2010

Unknown Origin

The vessel you are speaking of is now named as the LNS-Milford. I hope that the Brickface will do that...furthermore: I approve this.

The Brick Faced Britney - Corsair - 01-03-2010

-Packaged Communication

I see. Well, the captain of the Milford needs to pay. Transmit either guncam footage or video feed. If you can confirm that you pop the 15 pilots in front of the Rob- Milford, I'll send the cash your way. And make sure it's known that the Milford is the cause of this.