Discovery Gaming Community
TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: TAGS ARE SCREWED UP (/showthread.php?tid=3209)

Pages: 1 2

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - ryoken - 07-01-2007

Ok on thursday i spent 3 hours getting a BH tag.when i logged on friday it changed.I spent 4 hours friday getting a BH tag again.Logged on sat it was gone.Now i spent like 4 hours again today getting the BH tag logged off for 2 hours just got back on and it is gone again. What the frack is wrong that my tag will not stay BH until i get an answer i am not flying all around the galaxy and aborting missions for 3-4 hours just to waste my time, it is getting really old fast and not fun.I have not done a mission for any one but the BH's so this is just to weird.My junker char stays junker why not the BH???:angry::angry::angry:

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - TankTarget - 07-01-2007

Okay, well the system I assume you are getting the BH tag and ID in is omega 15. So there is a junker base there to abort missions at. I really have never heard of anything like this happening before. However I can reccommend getting everyone that is green neutral and getting a BHG bribe and then running missions. Or just remaking the char. Now I ask you do you land before logging off? Because if the server were to crash and you are not docked it will reset all player data...

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Virus - 07-01-2007

That last part is probably not true, Tank. Server saves your place when you log off. Period.

Now, as for Ryoken;

Where are you taking missions?
Are you aborting missions for the other factions until they are white, or just enough to get them below the BHG?
Who are they usually against?
Lastly, who's tag(s) are you getting instead of BHG and who is above BHG on the reputation list?

*smacks self* should've asked those questions. However Virus, what i said was true as it has happened to me and a few friends multiple times. If you log off and the server crashes and you are in space or you log off a few minutes before crash time it takes you back to the base you most recently docked at if it is in system or the last JH/JG you docked at in system... etc.

Never, ever heard of that happening. Weird. Oh well. Their loss.:P

*throws fish at Virus* BAD GRAMMAR!!!! "They're Loss" wrong *buzzer sounds* That means "They are loss" what you should have wrote was "Their loss..." MUAHAhAHa.

Now, For the tag issue. An easy way though to get everyone at neutral is to knock out the xeno depots (assuming they have em) and knock out the BHG depots. That will get most factions neutral/friendly in a hurry. However I doubt that helps you.

Now from the description of things Ryoken it sounds like you are getting the BHG tag and then losing it which is a bit weird. Ask the admins if there is anything weird going on with your accounts. Obviously there is either miscommunication or some kind of game error. In either case the problem can be fixed.

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-01-2007

I know what Tank is talking about. I have logged off beofre crashes and had myself re-set when I log back on. Mind you, it doesn't happen much, but it does happen.

Ryoken, I really don't know what is going on. You must be killing certain factions and making the BHG not like you any more. Thats the only real explanation.

Verginix Out

Well there could be a game code error with the BHG. It would explain a few things. Killing BHG makes the zoner's unfriendly and getting a BHG bribe does the opposite. However it sounds like a case of a bugged character.

... That's, what? The third or fourth grammatical error I've made on these forums in the last several months? Tsk, tsk. Anyway... Tank's a loon. I see no mistakes, does anyone else?:P

You cheeky devil, you edited the post! *throws another fish at virus* Grrr....he cheats! I swear! *grumbles and walks off*