Discovery Gaming Community
Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Outcast flying with Ravenclaw (/showthread.php?tid=3234)

Pages: 1 2 3

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - fun_bot - 07-02-2007

I just bought Ravenclaw from the Junkers base, and i readed the info that it said it was originally designed from Kishiro but LSF stole the plans and used in undercover operations.. It made me wonder that is Ravenclaw blackmarket stuff and by that ok for pirate to use or totally policeID only?

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Eppy - 07-02-2007

If you can come up with a good enough RP for it, anything's possible.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - fun_bot - 07-02-2007

' Wrote:If you can come up with a good enough RP for it, anything's possible.

Whew, good to know, i though that it should be like that but u never now the "hidden rules" in RP servers =), and that ship just look too cool to sell away! :P

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Exile - 07-02-2007

er.. well

the phantoms use it ( last time they attacked me that is ) and their well.. not the nicest of people,
if you look around, then you see alot of new "pirates" fly it as well, then i mean alot.

So.. i think its ok? since the junkers sell them as well.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Maranzo - 07-02-2007

Well got to say that this is quiet funny to hear...

One of my members bought a Raven Claw today cause he's, uhrm he is a big lover of that ship...

The point is that Raven claw is an originaly Kusari ship stolen by the LSF on planet honshu... and it is sold on a junkers base ... -_-'

Now that is where the confusion starts... I know about Corsairs and Xenos who are flying Raven Claw's... BUT Corsairs are being shot by Junkers at Yanagi base in Sigma-13 ...

And Xenos are terrorists and hostile towards lawfulls and the Junkers...

Altough, like Exile said the Phantoms are flying it, and they aren't the most lawfull people around, but ok the ship is being sold on their base so thats their excuse...

Now I informed anyone on skype who is very good at Role Play, he said: first it was been sold bij the Zoners and now by the junkers... And it should be a Civilian ship atm...

Well for the Golden Chrysanthemums....

GC does a lot of Cardmine trading with the Junkers on Yanagi... So they actually have some kind of band with the Junkers... And if GC is allowed to fly, the Outcasts could fly this ship too...

But I know only one guy who could really give a good awnser to this question... Hoodlum maybe you can help us out:)

Jack

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Doom - 07-02-2007

Quote:Raven Claw is an agile and fast heavy fighter with extended stealth capabilities. Initially developed by Kishiro Technologies, this ship was stolen from Planet Honshu by LSF agents. Several copies were built in Liberty later; LSF successfully used them for covert missions in different areas of Sirius.

only couple of questions:

1. why the hell this ship is sold on Junker base if it is LSF ship?
2. in info says it is used by LSF...how unlawfuls got their hands on it?

i see only one choice that wont raise yet another flame war...on next release simply change info of that ship...

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Dab - 07-02-2007

Or add on to it describing how the Zoners and Junkers got it. Zoners first, now Junkers have it at Bornholm.

I agree with that doom, that will make an end of all the Confusion

(or make it an civilian shipn sold by zoners again)

the ship is not overpowerd anymore, so it should be nice if everyone can fly it again... that would solve lots of RP problems...

Jack

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Fellow Hoodlum - 07-02-2007

The Ravenclaw is one of those oddities with a long and chequered history, been in the game for well over a
year, and it's selling point and info has changed once or twice.
Its also mighty popular for its looks and unique weapons loadout, and finally got to a point where it's balance
is pretty much where it should be too.
As to who can get their grubby paws on it, well thats a whole other can of worms ...
Kishiro built the original, so that would imply use by Kusari good guys. LSF stole the design, so Liberty gets a
bite of the cherry. The Junkers now sell it, so pretty much every bad boy flying with an ID that says they are
at least on nodding terms with them, gets a look in.
The exception is The Phantoms, its actually sold on the Temple of the Revanent. So no problem there.
The only two who definately cannot get it are the Xenos and the Hogosha, then again the Junker ID says house
corporations are enemies too. So pick the bones out of that ...
Anyone else with ties to the Hogosha should not be able to fly it then. Farmers Alliance and, of course, the
Corsairs would be out of place. But kill Junkers, and the Corsairs still go red.
Need I go on ... Just a good and justifiable RP story would seem to be the answer till we can pin its roots down
to a more solid history, and possibly a change of selling point again.
Always been a sort of one design ship for this mod. Just use a bit of common sense with your tag and ID.
Not an answer I know, best I can come up with ... Pick holes till your heart's content.

Hoodlum

Thx Hoodlum,

Well I think I can come up with a good RP for my members I hope...

Also I think Fun_Bot's question has been awnsered

Jack