Discovery Gaming Community
Possible /restart bug - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Possible /restart bug (/showthread.php?tid=32431)

Pages: 1 2

Possible /restart bug - Akura - 01-06-2010

So this happened...

Typed '/Restart Kusari' on a fresh character, ]bd[Red.Orchid

Then logged back on, It loaded, then kicked me, no message, didn't even get to see the landing pad.

Character deleted, no trace, no clue.

I know this happened to Azai the Polish dude too....

/Restart Kusari is broken?

Also I'm noticing it now sets the time online to 0:00 on a Restart.

And every jumphole I find still keeps the jumphole count at 0

Possible /restart bug - Cannon - 01-06-2010

' Wrote:Also I'm noticing it now sets the time online to 0:00 on a Restart.
And every jumphole I find still keeps the jumphole count at 0

I'm not clear about the situation, does your character exist or not. In your first post it says, "character deleted,does not exist". In the second, you say you're jumping through jumpholes. Can you explain please..I'm guessing you recreated the character again?

Possible /restart bug - Boss - 01-06-2010

I just used /restart outcast.

I was kicked, but when I came back, the character had been erased.

' Wrote:I'm not clear about the situation, does your character exist or not. In your first post it says, "character deleted,does not exist". In the second, you say you're jumping through jumpholes. Can you explain please..I'm guessing you recreated the character again?

I re-created it yes.

And on the re-create, some of the Stats were mysteriously gone...

Even when I'm getting JHs on the map, the amount it shows, is considerably less than the amount I have.

Possible /restart bug - Vojtechjan - 01-07-2010

Yeah! Same here - I lost 60 milions I transfered after restart there ten logged on, kicked in the face by serv, coming back and no trace of charakter. Just as Akura said but I have recreated char with diferent name and its fine now.
(see Help Request - > Kenhei|KNF-Dakishimete for details)

Possible /restart bug - Akura - 01-07-2010

I guess its safe to play for a few minutes before transferring funds.

Possible /restart bug - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 01-07-2010

Hm. A week ago, the /restart Kusari did work. I did it to anew char of mine, was like a charm.

Possible /restart bug - Zukeenee - 01-08-2010

Don't know about the disappearing character. I /restarted Kusari a month or two ago and it worked alright, but that was, of course, a while ago.

But I've noticed that you only "find" a jumphole after you've used it. Are you locating the holes but not using them? That could be your problem.

Possible /restart bug - Jongleur - 01-08-2010

I had an issue yesterday with /restart Corsair: I ended up on Gamma and my rep was set to Corsair 1.0 and the enemies, Outcasts and such were -1.0. Isn't +/-0.9 the max?