Discovery Gaming Community
Falsley accused - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Falsley accused (/showthread.php?tid=3248)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Falsley accused - roadrunner - 07-03-2007

Tonight in a fight player Ven?gyr accused me of breaking server rules.
He claimed that he killed me and that i spawned rightaway and keept fighting.
2 problems there.
1 i was not killed
2 fight was in O5 and my last dock was in Thetra at corfu base.

i hope that the admins cna go tru the log to clear me for this.
i was killed but then i logged off to make this post.
coz i do not like to be falsley accused of not following rulez.

I have 2-3 wittnes that all say that i was not killed, before the kill where I was killed by him. after i called a stop of fight in O5 to talk about it and make sure he had not mixed any tags or names, ( all involwed stopped fighting just not ven?gyR) we debatet and all said the i had not been killed,ven?gyR did not want to admitt that he made a mistake so i logged of server.
Now i would like to have the admins to look at logs to free me from beeing called a law breaker.

Roadrunner

Falsley accused - darkguardian - 07-03-2007

Im sure you would never break the rules Roadrunner. The admins will not punish you unless they have concrete evidence.

Falsley accused - fwolf - 07-03-2007

' Wrote:1 i was not killed

i was killed but then i logged off to make this post.

Was you killed or not?

Falsley accused - Korrd - 07-03-2007

We will take care of this.
If there is concrete evidence against you, you might get a sanction. If not, then you won't.

Falsley accused - BestFlyerHere - 07-03-2007

[Image: screen157.jpg]

I was Ven'Gyr. I assisted the unlawfuls in this fight, then Roadrunner attacked me. I killed him, then he came back. I told him he was dead, but he shot again, so i killed him again. I didn't take screens of the first kill, but got the second one.

Please check the death logs, Admins, i want this cleared up.

Sorry if this is blurry, but i killed him, and this was my 5th kill in the battle. Hence the "Ven'Gyr is on a rampage" message. I've killed him once before.

Falsley accused - Mastery - 07-03-2007

Quote:Was you killed or not?

He means he was killed when he called for the fight to stop, thats when he was blown up while trying to sort the situation out.

Falsley accused - roadrunner - 07-03-2007

' Wrote:Im sure you would never break the rules Roadrunner. The admins will not punish you unless they have concrete evidence.

it is not that.
he accused me falsley and he belives i did

' Wrote:Was you killed or not?

Yes after we discussed it and i called a stop in the fight, where all involved stopped exept him, he keept shooting and then i died, but i did not die untill that.

Falsley accused - BestFlyerHere - 07-03-2007

The reason i kept shooting is because even when he was ordered by a superior to stop the fight, he continued to shoot me. I was simply defending myself.

Falsley accused - Mastery - 07-03-2007

Only level fives are superior, in other words he wasn't ordered to do anything.

Edit: Wooo, people are replying at 80 miles an hour here >.<

Falsley accused - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-03-2007

Why does it Say 'Ven'Gyr is on a Rampage'

Did an admin do that or something?

Verginix Out