Discovery Gaming Community
Inquisition Message Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Inquisition Message Center (/showthread.php?tid=3249)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-04-2007

**IncomingTransmission**
**SenderID**Inquisitor Lord Lichallen

I see that we already have quite a Fleet assembled and soon we will be ready to Begin patrolling the sector. My Close Aid, Inquisitor Lord Tregan, will be my connection to the comings and going outside of this Ship. He is the Only Inquisitor Lord that will keep a fighter. And remember, the Inquisitors are allowed a gunboat to be used if the need comes, but that shall be available later.

I need every inquisitor To post their Characters Name and their Nation of Origin here, You ship choice and weapons should match your Nation.

Inquisitor Lord Tregan - Liberty - Avenger

On a Final note, the first inquisitarial Black Ship is almost done. It's name is not yet known.

Please, make haste! The Sirius Sector is Ripe with heretics and pirates and we must work to Purge them.

From the Desk of
His Holy Estemed, Inquisitor Lord Lichallen

Inquisition Message Center - Death Shadow - 07-04-2007

**IncomingTransmission**
**SenderID** Aglaeca

Sir, sending my history.

Name: Alastaire Wyrtgeorn
Nickname: Aglaeca
Background: Bretonia, was one of the best BAF Fighters, when the Nomads became a problem I joined the Inquisition by order of Bretonian Parliament.
Ship: Templar

End of Transmission

Inquisition Message Center - Gamazson - 07-04-2007

***Incoming Transmission***

Engae decription protocols.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>_Decripted

I am Balthazar Richter. That it matters. I come from a noble line but at the end of the day no one will know who I am. I was ordered to your service, and I take pride in my post. For now taht is all I say..

Name: Balthazar Richter
Nickname: None
Background: Rheindland
Ship: _________

I am still in the market for my new vessel. An alien tainted my last one and I was forced to destroy it by my own hand. I am speaking to a rather shady junker fellow about a border worlds vessel. His price is steep but I do fancy their engineering. I will soon see whether this ship is worth its price.

OOC: (I don't like doing this but someone is bound to ask or comment. I am tossing about the idea about a light fighter and I am currently doing flight tests on 3 models. The Tiger Shark is behind in a few areas of importance leaving a toss up between Tiger Shark, Phantom and Scimitar)

Inquisition Message Center - Vaporlinx - 07-04-2007

**IncomingTransmission**
**SenderID** Saxon

My given name is Matthew Seax, I was born in Bretonia, and have lived the majority of my life in Liberty space.

Name: Matthew Seax
Nickname: Saxon
Background: Liberty
Ship: Arrow

My ship of choice be the Arrow. Its a fine craft for its purpose. Although light, I believe it will serve me admirable whilst I obtain an accurate chart of Sirius.

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-04-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

Hmmmm, Inquisitor Richter, I would not allow the use of the Scimitar, for it has been a tool of piracy and deceit for too long. It is out of the Question. Try the other ones though, they may be useful.

And Inquisitor Seax, I would caution the use of the Arrow, it its a Mercenary craft, and I have told Inquisitor Veridian that he was to choose something different. Since you already have it, I can't stop you but please let it be temporary. It is not much of a combat vessel anyways.

From the Desk of
His Holy Estemed, Inquisitor Lord Lichallen

Inquisition Message Center - Helljumper - 07-04-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

My name is Fayte Ortanis, I was born in Bretonia but have i lived in the border worlds for the major of my life i have seen what these Aliens and heretics can do. I moved to Liberty to settle down but a quit life did not suit me. I was haunted by those images of what happned the border worlds and as a result after hearing of the inquisition i dedicated my life to that cause and i aim to clense this universe or all the heretics and aliens it contains.

Name: Fayte Ortanis
Background: Bretonia / Border Worlds
Ship: Liberty Gunboat

I chose a Lib gunboat to give a little more firepower it is kited out in order to take on other gunboats.

End of Transmission

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-05-2007

' Wrote:**IncomingTransmission**

My name is Fayte Ortanis, I was born in Bretonia but have i lived in the border worlds for the major of my life i have seen what these Aliens and heretics can do. I moved to Liberty to settle down but a quit life did not suit me. I was haunted by those images of what happned the border worlds and as a result after hearing of the inquisition i dedicated my life to that cause and i aim to clense this universe or all the heretics and aliens it contains.

Name: Fayte Ortanis
Background: Bretonia / Border Worlds
Ship: Liberty Gunboat

I chose a Lib gunboat to give a little more firepower it is kited out in order to take on other gunboats.

End of Transmission

Remember, When building your character, if you have a capship, make sure to use the capship tag

Gunboats: IGB.<Shipname>
Cruiser: ICR.<Shipname>

Inquisition Message Center - darkguardian - 07-05-2007

*Incoming Transmission*
*SenderID* Gustav.Baldwin

Hello. My backround is I am from Rhineland, I served in the RM for 30 years and became an Ace. Permission to join sir!

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-05-2007

Good! More recruits! Please get a ship that corresponds with your Nation of Origin, preferably a fighter.

From the Desk of
His Holy Esteemed, Inquisitor Lord Lichallen

Inquisition Message Center - darkguardian - 07-05-2007

Thank you sir! What exactly is my Rank sir and what are all the ranks? Also after I make my fighter and become skilled with that I would like to make a GB. Please tell me If this is ok. Ready to follow orders sir!

Gustav.Baldwin