Discovery Gaming Community
Hmm... something smells like... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hmm... something smells like... (/showthread.php?tid=3251)

Pages: 1 2

Hmm... something smells like... - Axe - 07-04-2007

Does someone want to explain to me, and the rest of SCRA that were present, why we were ganged by HF and SA together in a co-ordinated attack?

Something smells like it's well out of RP.

I could understand if the SA were just 'passing by', but they don't just pass by the Vespucci hole on patrols. And a little coincidental that you both appear at the same time, with the biggest battleships you could scramble together, don't you think? Oh, how about I mention what you had there? Ok, here we go:

Liberty Carrier - HF
Liberty Carrier - SA
Liberty Carrier - SA
Hacker Spyglass - HF (which upon impending battle, swapped from a fighter to the battleship)
Taiidan Bomber - HF
Unknown fighter - HF
Ravenclaw - AW

And we had:

Rheinland Pirate Cruiser
Rheinland Pirate Cruiser
Corsair Gunboat

And let's make one thing clear... All of you in those battleships had better stay in them. From now on, if you so much as log in a fighter, my bomber will be all over you, and you will not like it.

Hmm... something smells like... - Ant - 07-04-2007

Don't forget OOC in system chat about rules that don't exist.;)
Of course it's pretty standard fare for HF and AW. :laugh:

Hmm... something smells like... - Korrd - 07-04-2007

?

We were guarding the Vespucci JH because we saw you coming. We waited for a while, and then we got the attack order just to find the SA firing on you too.

What were you waiting for us to do? To sit down and watch?

Next time, think twice before trying to attack Vespucci or Theta, for the AW and HF guard it.
And remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

About BS, you had two cruisers and a Gunboat. So don't complain about us having a lot of capships, for you do too.
In fact, I was going to use my cruiser, then my GB. But I used my fighter instead.

The original party were two fighters and a Battleship, against a supposed fleet of two cruisers and two gunboats.
One of your GB went to cambridge, and then a HF Bomber entered the server and joined, later the other BS which we weren't expecting, joined too.

Had you entered Vespucci right in the first minute (which is the time we were expecting you), you would have faced only those 3 ships instead of the aditional bomber and Spyglass.

So, original battle was supposed to be 2 SCRA Cruisers and 2 SCRA GB vs 1 AW fighter 1 HF fighter and 1 HF BS.

Hmm... something smells like... - Archelon - 07-04-2007

Um - let me get this straight. You claim they were out of RP yet the SCRA has declared hatred to all Sirius factions. You wear Xenos IFF and pretty much don't like anyone. So when you get attacked, you cry fowl? Give me a break and get back into your SCRA RP. You are Coalition invaders of Alliance space so I don't wanna hear your yapping.

I've tried talkin to you folks, but you refuse to discuss anything. Only reply I ever get from you is "Get Out!" You are hostile to everyone and (from what I understand) are waiting for your own IFF like the Phantoms. You're hostile to everyone so you oughta expect everyone to be hostile toward you.

Hmm... something smells like... - darkguardian - 07-04-2007

Axe, get your facts straight before you start blaming someone. AW and HF will burn you, dont mess with us.

Hmm... something smells like... - Korrd - 07-04-2007

Well, this time luck worked against you. But remember that luck has worked against us too on some encounters. Don't get annoyed, it's just a game. Let's keep this war fun, dynamic, and clean of flames.
And don't tell me this is unbalanced. You have had your share of victories too.
SCRA pilots are really skilled, and we are quite even on this war regarding skill and firepower.

Hmm... something smells like... - Kane - 07-04-2007

If there is an official complaint, then let it be brought before the admins. -We- will sort out this issue. -Not- some lynch mob of hate and flame.

Now, until we can get a full explanation, I would like people to refrain from posting. If you post, and it is non-constructive or even worse, flaming, then I will delete it. Consider yourselfs warned.

Hmm... something smells like... - TankTarget - 07-04-2007

Hey the HF did use a liberty carrier Axe, I was flying an outcast dreadnought the HF flagship. You all are at fault because you weren't watching for two SA warships. And you were sitting in front of HF's home system expecting not to get attacked? You're just pissed because we kicked your sorry butts. Get over facts of war my friend....

Hmm... something smells like... - Axe - 07-04-2007

I'm sorry Korrd, but it was all rather fishy to me.

First, you were spouting that you weren't going to come out and that we were to go into Vespucci, even when there has been an agreement not to enter either of our guard systems.

Then, and this is where the fishy bit starts, Razr logs on as Eric Winston, your bomber. Then you say you are going to come out.

We see one of your fighters log out and into a battleship that is currently waiting for a name change to become HF tagged.

THEN, by pure coincidence, the SA pull two battleships out of you-know-where and happen to come straight to where you're about to come out and fight from. May I remind you who Razr is in regard to SA?

T H E N, just when they arrive, you appear from Vespucci and all hell breaks loose, SCRA on the end of all of it.

Really, I'm sorry Korrd, but as you can see, from our side of the fence, this stinks!

EDIT:

Tank, really, I don't care if I win or lose. Everything is a learning curve. But when it seems as though someone has pulled a stunt like this, I get a little annoyed.

Outcast Dread, Liberty Carrier... look the same, still battleships... I fail to see your point...

Hmm... something smells like... - TankTarget - 07-04-2007

Oh yeah the whole "we won't go into Vespucci we have an agreement" bull didn't stop you SCRA last time did it?

And regardless, you lost. You got mad, we saw the SA coming. We knew they were gonna attack. They're looking for blood. Believe me working with the SA is not something I go out of my way to do. As I said, you're just mad because the SCRA got a royal flogging. And you just wanna win every time. So umm...stop being a sore loser and move on?