Discovery Gaming Community
Message to the Corsair Elders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to the Corsair Elders (/showthread.php?tid=32715)

Message to the Corsair Elders - Kwijibo - 01-10-2010

..:: Estableshing connection ::..
..:: Incoming Transmission ::..
Message to : Council of Corsair Elders
Comm ID: Charles M. Burns, (]c[)
Topic: concerning incident in O74

Dear Elders,

just short time ago, "Legate" Corsair Dreadnought battleship class vessel with callsign Blackthorne entered Omicron 74. So far, nothing concerning .. using Fp15 and passing by to Kappa is still allowed for every visitor.

The commander of the Blackthorne responded to our hails, but then for unknown reasons, the communication has been interrupted. While we thought this vessels is on it's way to Omicron Kappa, the course was changed straight to Livadia Shipyard.

Due to this is a restricted station, we asked the commander of the Blackthorne to halt is vessel and to alter his course. He did not respond nor was the course changed. While in docking range to Livadia, the Commander was warned again, but simply ignored us.
After i announced him i will open fire and gave him a warning shot, the Commander responded fire with full force and destroyed Johann Bolls vessel.

At least he left Omicron 74 for Kappa immediately. The pilot didnt seem smart, but that decision saved him from returning in a lifepod. After that, i started investigations and went to Omicron Gamma, like the HAF can confirm. I could spare me the travel to Gamma, because this fool still played the innocent.

We are sorry to inform you that we must regard this battleship and her captain to be hostile to Zoners.

I hope, the honoured Council can do something in that matter. We're not amused the commander from a vessel of the battleship class shows such behaviour.

<< transmitting attachments >>
File 1 | File 2 | File 3 | File 4 | File 5

Regards,

Charles M. Burns
Zoners Trading Consortium
Head of Security
..:: Ending Transmission ::..
..:: Closing connection ::..

Message to the Corsair Elders - KeNoB - 01-12-2010

>>>Incoming transmission
>>>CommID: Mateo Benitez
>>>Loading message

[color=orange]::::Tracking signal::::

Source: Benitez HQ/Myrtos Villa, Planet Crete
To: Charles M. Burns, (]c[)

Greetings sir,

I'm deeply disturbed about this case. The Corsairs Council had already send all this evidences to our Supreme Court which exists to enforce the Laws of the Corsair Empire. Our Magistrate Ivan will deal with this subject seriously.

In order to do this, i ask you to temporarly hold off the "hostilising" part against this vessel and let the court sort this thing out with this commander.

Of course, i will keep you informed about the progress of this affair.

Regards,

Elder Mateo Benitez,
Consul of the Benitez Familly

::::End of signal::::

>>>Transmission terminated
>>>Connection interrupted

Message to the Corsair Elders - Kwijibo - 01-17-2010

[Image: Transmission-Charles.gif]

Greetings Elder Mateo Benitez,

I do believe the whole incident was caused by some damaged communication systems. I hope, all systems are working now on the Blackthorne. Like it's common for us, we will not harm the Blackthorne in any way, unless its behaviour makes that neccessary.

Are there any news from the corsairs Surpreme Court yet regarding this incident?

Sincerely,

Charles M. Burns
Zoners Trading Consortium, Head of Security

Message to the Corsair Elders - Grimly - 01-17-2010

' Wrote:..:: Estableshing connection ::..
Greetings Elder Mateo Benitez,

I do believe the whole incident was caused by some damaged communication systems. I hope, all systems are working now on the Blackthorne. Like it's common for us, we will not harm the Blackthorne in any way, unless its behaviour makes that neccessary.

Are there any news from the corsairs Surpreme Court yet regarding this incident?

Sincerely,

Charles M. Burns

Sorry for taking that long time.

The problem have recently been solved at the Corsair Court.
A 5M credits fine, reversed directly to your injured pilot, as well as an other 5M credits fine for the corsair treasury was imposed to Blackthrone.

This problem should not be reiterated in the future.

I have personally collected this 10M credits total fine and forwarded half of it to your injured pilot.
Here are the logs.

Signed,
Elder Grimly, Sovereign of the Black Sails

Message to the Corsair Elders - Carlos_Benitez - 01-17-2010

Quote:------------------------Incoming Transmission---------------------
Senor, the matter was discussed by the court, and the captain in question was found guilty of numerous law violations through his actions in your space.
After sentence, he contacted the Supreme Court to apologise for his actions, and explained the event as a misunderstanding.
On that basis, the captain has been charged with paying 5 million credits fine to the Supreme Court, and 5 million credits compensation to the pilot who's ship was destroyed.
As long as these demands are met, we consider the matter closed.
Commandante Don Carlos Benitez [Image: 19px-Flag-corsairs.png]
------------------------Transmission Ends------------------------------

//gah. Grimly beat me to it. If an admin sees this, feel free to delete this post.

Message to the Corsair Elders - Kwijibo - 01-17-2010

Greetings gentlemen,

thanks for your fast response and for taking care of this matter. As long Blackthorne does not repeat his behaviour, this case is closed for us too. The Blackthorne is again welcome to use any non restricted Zoner facility.

Regards,

Charles M. Burns