Discovery Gaming Community
To: ]NTF[, from: |C| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ]NTF[, from: |C| (/showthread.php?tid=32720)

To: ]NTF[, from: |C| - tworiders - 01-11-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***To: Neo-Terran Front Executive Commander - Enrico Rossini***
***External Access Encryption Level:
Ultra-High***
***Internal Encryption Required, Identification Required***

----Encrypting Transmission----
----Identification Request Sent----
----Identification Received----
----Identification Protocols 02-335 Commenced----
----0%----
----20%----
----40%----
----60%----
----80%----
----100%----
----Identification Protocols 02-335 Acomplished----
----Access Granted----

***Signature Recognition: |C|HQ|-L'Equsosym***
***Location: New Berlin, Kreuzberg Depot, mooring section, dry-dock 3|E***
***Transmission Type: Text Message***

****Displaying****

Guten tag, mein Herr!

I hope you still remember me, if yes then I hope you are aware of the main reason of this message, a diplomatic relationship is in order, in my opinion, as in opinion of other Coven Council Members. I would like to offer a 'deal' as it is called in the common language, or a mutual agreement to use more sophisticated phrases.

During the first encounter between the NTF and The Coven I was told that the Front is in need of a few commodities, I decided to check our Neural-Net and so I managed to find the proper information that were used in composing our offer as well as a few old deals, while throwing most of solid subject away from my desk, with traders that are able to arrange for us the proper goods. The Council after debating this matter and a few hours of discussion agreed on the terms listed below:

- Hull Panels - 400 credits per panel

- Deuterium - 1500 credits per crate

- Water & Food - Well, with these two it is very simple, mein Herr, we will supply you with X amount per Y time period and in exchange we would like to have the rights for proceiding with any mining operations conserning Iridium in Kansas System the statement that prohibits any warships, gunboats or higher class vessels will also be preserved by the Covenants. The biggest advantage that we're giving you is that you are free to set up the number of X and Y... the amounts may be different for those two goods so if you find delivering 10000 hectoliters of water per week and 3500 rations of food per month to be suitable for your agenda than you are welcome to suggest so. Those deliveries are to be considered a replacement for standard taxes that you collect from other vessels operating in Kansas, the plus is that you don't need to be worried for the how and where to get those neccesary commodities. The second option is when you would not like us to mine in Kansas for various reasons we can deliver those goods with a clearly stated fee, wich will be: Food - 50 credits per ration, Water - 10 cretits per hectoliter. The Coven will not be offended if the rights to in-Kansas operations won't be granted to us, and as such we will be still willing to supply you.

I tried hard to set proper prices and I searched for the best sources of those goods, so I hope you find my offer to be fair. Any suggestions or proposal of other terms are welcome, however it may take some time until it is reconsidered with all of the other Council Representatives.

I would like to add that during my conversation with you, herr Rossini, I was informed about the need of the goods listed above, however if you need any other cargo then we will be happy to deliver it, after properly considering the price, the only restriction is that we do not carry contraband so we are not able to supply you in any of the so-called illegal goods with the exception of Black Market Munitions and Counterfeit Software, however you've got plenty of the last one, I presume.

I think that would be all for now, The Coven hopes for your positive judgement of our offer...

With All Due Respect:

[Image: nathanielssignature.png]

****Display Accomplished****

----Transmission Finished----
----Channel Safety Blockade Engaged----
----Memorising Identification----
----Awaiting Further Transmissions----
----Locking Channel on Alpha-34*41 Perimeters----
----Firewall Engaged----
----Awaiting Response; Identification Match Required----

***Transmission Ends***

To: ]NTF[, from: |C| - Durandal - 01-12-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: "The Coven"
Source: Executive Commander Enrico Rossini, Boadicea (Junction), Kansas
Subject: Mining rights

*In the background several technicians can be seen hastily running around, welding panels together, along with wires hanging from ceiling conduits, crackling with electricity*

Sorry for the delayed response, busy as usual ordering people around and getting this place fixed up... I suppose this just goes to prove how badly we need parts. No matter how many times we try to fix it just keeps...

*The transmission is interrupted by a ceiling panel falling of and hitting the floor with a loud bang*

...falling apart.

I'll make this quick, same terms apply to you as any other corp or organization that enters Kansas. Get along with the locals, stick clear of the Dodge 'roid field, and let us know whenever you've got a shipment coming so we can send a transport to pick it up.

Oh, and be careful in the cloud.

*The transmission is abruptly terminated after a loud crack of electricity*

To: ]NTF[, from: |C| - tworiders - 01-12-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***To: Neo-Terran Front Executive Commander - Enrico Rossini***
***External Access Encryption Level:
Ultra-High***
***Internal Encryption Required, Identification Required***

----Encrypting Transmission----
----Identification Request Sent----
----Identification Received----
----Identification Match Found----
----Access Granted----

***Signature Recognition: |C|-Overseer***
***Transmission Type: Text Message***

****Displaying****

Mein Herr!

Your reply was noted, currently Council searches for equipment that you may find very usefull, we are looking for exotic goods that may help you with all the repairs and ship/equipment/bases maintenance...

Council's sending our transports throught out the Sirius for all the needed goods they can find as of now, the details and cargo manifests will be delivered to NTF throught private comms or on direct frequencies...

I'm on route to the cargo transferr point as we speak... expect some panels for your new ceiling...

Thank you for your time and approval...

With All Due Respect:

[Image: nathanielssignature.png]

****Display Accomplished****

----Transmission Finished----
----Awaiting Further Transmissions----
----Firewall Engaged----
----Awaiting Response; Identification Match Required----

***Transmission Ends***