Discovery Gaming Community
To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command (/showthread.php?tid=32759)

To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command - Oldum - 01-11-2010

**Incoming data transfer**
**Translating file**
**Opening message**
[Image: suitseparatescoat.jpg]
-=Company ID: Holiday Resort Incorporation=-
-=ID: Company owner and Executive Director Austin Boyle=-
-=Location: Planet Curacao , Cortez System, Independent Space=-
-=Requestion authorization for border passage=-

As the executive Director of Holiday Resort Inc. , I am requesting the Bretonian Armed Forces and the Kusari Naval Forces to allow Holiday Resort Inc.'s Luxury Liner, H.R-"Cyprus" to travel through the border system, the Tau-31 System

Our reason of travel is to maintain passenger transport and cruise flights between the following Stations/Planets:

Luxury Liner Shetland - Luxury Liner Hawaii
Luxury Liner Hawaii - Planet Curacao
Planet Curacao - Planet New Tokyo

All routes would be completed forth and back, but only with the authorization of both house military forces authorization.

As Head of H.R. Inc. , I can assure you, our flights are only have civilian passenger transport purposes, no military or other kind of activity will be done during our entire time of travels.

References and corporation history can be reviewed on the Sirius Neural Net Company Database, Entry HRI-1-88

Awaiting replies upon this channel.

With respect:

Austin Boyle
Owner and Executive Director
Holiday Resort Incorporation

"Holiday and Cruise"

To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command - pbrione - 01-12-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: HMS Steadfast]
[CommID: Fleet Admiral Nelson]

Mr Boyle,

We would like to be able to grant you safe passage through the entire warzone in Tau, but unfortunately safety concerns do not allow us such luxuries. I can, however, authorize your passage through the Edinburgh system via a safe route that leads to Planet Harris in Tau 31. From there you are free to travel to the Tau 23 gate where you will find the trade lanes leading to Holman and Kusari-controlled space. This route has been calculated to be the safest for civilians travelling between the conflict zones as the region around the Tau 23 gate in Tau 31 sees relatively little fighting at present and the front lines can be therefore crossed without great hazard to yourself or our forces.

I would like to remind you that the entirity of the Stokes Lane in the Leeds system is closed indefinitely to all civilian traffic without special permit under Admiralty Decree number 29. Kindly do not endanger the lives of your passangers by attempting to cross the front lines at this dangerous chokepoint.

Trusting you find this proposal acceptable,

Sir Stanley Nelson
Fleet Admiral
BAF

[End Transmission]

To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command - Oldum - 01-13-2010

**Incoming data transfer**
**Translating file**
**Opening message**
[Image: suitseparatescoat.jpg]
-=Company ID: Holiday Resort Incorporation=-
-=ID: Company owner and Executive Director Austin Boyle=-
-=Location: Planet Curacao , Cortez System, Independent Space=-
-=Requestion authorization for border passage=-

Fleet Admiral Nelson,

Thank you for your honest reply, and also your suggestion. I was aware of the Admiralty Decree, however, I was not sure if it could prove useful for our vessels. The solution you suggested is perfect, I will forward these waypoint changes to our pilots as soon as possible.
Thank you again Sir.

With respect:

Austin Boyle
Owner and Executive Director
Holiday Resort Incorporation

"Holiday and Cruise"

To Bretonian Armed Forces Command and Kusari Naval Forces Command - LoTeK_ - 01-19-2010

...From: Taisho Hikaru Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Company Owner and Executive Director Austin Boyle, Planet Curacao

Konnichiwa Mr. Boyle,
at the moment there are no specific Kusari regulations that deal with passengers transport.
You are free to travel through Tau-31 and Kusari in respect of the Kusari Legal Codex, I am attaching a copy for reference.

Signed,