Discovery Gaming Community
Character banned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Character banned (/showthread.php?tid=32855)

Character banned - Asia - 01-12-2010

Hello! My name is Asia and this is my first post here.
I am not good at English language so please be gentle on judging me.

My character "Asia" is banned. I mean there apear screen that says "You are banned on the server" when I try to log in. I realized it yesterday when I sat to my boyfriend computer (I play Freelancer on his computer but I have my own Windows account there) I think that is some misunderstanding because I have not done anything wrong - I have usualy flied with my Drake in New Tokyo making space acrobations (like flying around "holes" in station near planet). Is maybe the cause that I did not role play ( I am not good at acting ) ?

Please help me :ylove:
Yours faithfully
Asia

Character banned - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 01-12-2010

' Wrote:Hello! My name is Asia and this is my first post here.
I am not good at English language so please be gentle on judging me.

My character "Asia" is banned. I mean there apear screen that says "You are banned on the server" when I try to log in. I realized it yesterday when I sat to my boyfriend computer (I play Freelancer on his computer but I have my own Windows account there) I think that is some misunderstanding because I have not done anything wrong - I have usualy flied with my Drake in New Tokyo making space acrobations (like flying around "holes" in station near planet). Is maybe the cause that I did not role play ( I am not good at acting ) ?

Please help me :ylove:
Yours faithfully
Asia

Please post a screenshot of the server list with the server marked you are trying to connect to.

A & L Guy

Character banned - Fellow Hoodlum - 01-12-2010

Any ship with all variations of that name do not, or have never existed in our player database ...
Not being funny, but are you asking about the right server here ? Please post a screenshot of the server list.

Hoodlum

How do I make screenshots? Yes I try to connect to "Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7" and in "Server description" its says that this is "offcial Discovery freelancer server"

Character banned - Sage - 01-12-2010

No record in USA server either;)

' Wrote:How do I make screenshots? Yes I try to connect to "Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7" and in "Server description" its says that this is "offcial Discovery freelancer server"
What is your IP address ?
Do you have any other characters on the same account ?
Does it happen from home, or only from your boyfriends PC ?

A & L Guy

' Wrote:What is your IP address ?
Do you have any other characters on the same account ?
Does it happen from home, or only from your boyfriends PC ?

A & L Guy
I use only mine boyfriend laptop as I often visits Him (Ok I almost live with Him but ssss!) - I do not have mine own PC. No that was the only one but I remember that I had +/- 200 milions on it (that was my precious gift for washing dishes when it was His turn) and ship was in New Tokyou.

Mr. A. L. Guy how can I check this IP adress? Is it diferent from phone number?

' Wrote:I use only mine boyfriend laptop as I often visits Him (Ok I almost live with Him but ssss!) - I do not have mine own PC. No that was the only one but I remember that I had +/- 200 milions on it (that was my precious gift for washing dishes when it was His turn) and ship was in New Tokyou.

Mr. A. L. Guy how can I check this IP adress? Is it diferent from phone number?
www.whatismyip.com

A & L Guy

' Wrote:www.whatismyip.com

A & L Guy
I have send that adress by private message (because of safety)

Character banned - Fellow Hoodlum - 01-12-2010

Ok, bollocks over old son ... No point in continuing this further, you'll be dealt with later.