Discovery Gaming Community
Infocard mismatches.... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Infocard mismatches.... (/showthread.php?tid=32982)

Pages: 1 2

Infocard mismatches.... - bobeza - 01-14-2010

On FLStat 1.05 i checked, the Raba stats and infocard dont match...and the Tizona turret infocard says it does 710 shield dmg, but in FLstat, it says 684dmg....

Infocard mismatches.... - Alex. - 01-14-2010

Try reloading your INI files.

Infocard mismatches.... - bobeza - 01-15-2010

I am not that stupid, thank you. I reloaded the INI's as soon as I updated to Update 3. These mismatches are still present. Check them out yourself.

Infocard mismatches.... - Cannon - 01-15-2010

Not all infocards will match FLstat as we update some from the server.

Infocard mismatches.... - bobeza - 01-17-2010

Okay, but will that affect the other small servers? Like, if I make my own LAN server, will these mismatches be present?

P.S: Another mismatch - the nomad gunboat is said to have 0/6 mounts, while it should be 1/5 I think:unsure:Cause of the forward gun....

Infocard mismatches.... - Zelot - 01-17-2010

The Raba infocard is incorrect, it does not have 3200 cargo, it in fact has 1800, it doesn't have 400 b/bs it has 600, it has more armor then listed. We think it's actually the Big Dragon statistics on the Raba infocard and it will be fixed hopefully soon.

Infocard mismatches.... - Dusty Lens - 01-17-2010

' Wrote:The Raba infocard is incorrect, it does not have 3200 cargo, it in fact has 1800, it doesn't have 400 b/bs it has 600, it has more armor then listed. We think it's actually the Big Dragon statistics on the Raba infocard and it will be fixed hopefully soon.

Oh shoot. Thanks for reminding me. I'll fix that right now.

Infocard mismatches.... - bobeza - 01-18-2010

' Wrote:The Raba infocard is incorrect, it does not have 3200 cargo, it in fact has 1800, it doesn't have 400 b/bs it has 600, it has more armor then listed. We think it's actually the Big Dragon statistics on the Raba infocard and it will be fixed hopefully soon.

Hey, Zelot, look at my first post! I wrote about the Raba stats first, but I guess people ignored it...

The Waran Bomber infocard is wrong too - it says it can use 10 class wepaons:

Gun/Turret Mounts: 4/2
Armor: 23000
Cargo Space: 120
Max Batteries/NanoBots: 110/110
Optimal Weapon Class: 10
Max. Weapon Class: 10
Additional Equipment: M, CM, 2xCD/Heavy Torpedo

The Corsair Tizona turret is also wrong: in the infocard it is said that it does 710 shield dmg, but it does 684 in fact!

Infocard mismatches.... - MarvinCZ - 01-28-2010

Don't worry about the gun/turret infocards, they are generated automatically by the game. It actually has the correct data, FLStat has the wrong shield damage of shield busters (if they have some hull damage).

I'll explain the shield damage, ignore if you know that...
* Each gun has two stats in the game files, hull_damage and energy_damage.
* For normal guns damage dealt to shields is hull_damage / 2, while energy_damage is 0.
* If the gun has positive energy_damage, the damage to shield is hull_damage / 2 + energy_damage - the energy_damage is a sort of bonus shield damage.
* FlStat doesn't handle it right, though. If it sees positive energy_damage, it just forgets the half of hull_damage and shows only the energy_damage for shield damage. That half of hull_damage is the difference between infocard (real) and FlStat damage.
* Don't get funny ideas with negative energy_damage, that's buggy.

Edit: Oops, the thread is a little old... well, I hope the addition is worth it. Besides, I guess a bump doesn't hurt with the other infocard issues.

Infocard mismatches.... - Chico - 07-01-2010

"Bump"

Has this been corrected or is it still on the 'to do list'?

[Image: screen427.jpg]

Is the hull 85k or is it 150k+?
Is the cargo capacity 1800 or 3200?
Will it carry 600 or 400 bots/bats?
Is the power plant really that awful?

Just looking for confirmation.....

(Kudos to Makram for putting me straight fairly politely).