Discovery Gaming Community
To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara (/showthread.php?tid=33084)

Pages: 1 2 3

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Seth Karlo - 01-16-2010

[Broadcast on all transmissions]
[ID: Salazar Kithe]
[[Image: DanielCraigonthecoverofGermanVog-1.jpg]]
[Location: New York, New London, New Berlin, New Tokyo, Orkney, Omicron Alpha, Omicron Gamma, Omicron Delta, ERROR: Transmission forwarded, unable to track.]

Humanity, I denounce myself from you. I am not human, and never shall be. Your crimes against the true rulers or Sirius, the Slomon K'hara, are so heinous that your rights to live have been revoked.

Before, before I stood for revenge. It was what held me together, it was what made me. Now... now not only do I strike for my own revenge, but I strike for the revenge of those you have invaded and hurt. Bretonians, you have felt my iron fist, and now that reach shall be extended across Sirius. None of humanity shall be spared, and none shall escape my wrath.

It shall start today. Cambridge. If you value your lives, avoid that system.

There is nowhere you can run to, there is nowhere you can hide. I shall descend upon you like the wrath of god, striking vengeance upon your worthless souls.

Farewell humanity, you shall not last much longer...

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - stardust47 - 01-16-2010

Comm ID: [TAZ]Annette Donut
To: Salazar Kithe
Subject: Threats

Please respect Freeport NFZ's during this.
Annette out.

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Tomtomrawr - 01-16-2010

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner3.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
TO: Salazar Kithe, the madman
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Your rampage of terror does not enter Rheinland

[color=#000000]
Mr. Kithe.

I am rarely a man who resorts to threats. Or anger. But it appears to be the only system that will work for you, so I will use it. This once. You will not enter Rheinland. You will not attack any ships that may be even loosely allied with the Polizei. If you do, rest assured that our Mjolnir's will strike down your big, bad Battleship with a speed only seen in the films.

You may not believe that you are human. But you are. Accept it and live, or deny it and die.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - rayne - 01-16-2010

****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: Julia.png]
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] High
SOURCE:*Error...Unknown*
TARGET: Salazar Kithe
COMM ID: =LSF=Julia.Wolfe
SUBJECT: Extermination

Your threats send shivers down my spine... Ooooo sarcasm aside, do you honestly think you stand a chance against any of Sirius' military forces. My agents are already working on tracking you down so mark my words you wont get far. That is all...

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Deputy Director
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FF0000]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - schlurbi - 01-16-2010

[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]

Eh, I'll just give ya a lil' hint Boy *coughs* Ya bettah dun' touch 'ny of mah Convoys o' Rogues.
'N ya bettah really dun' do this. If I hear of ya lil' fella shootin' 't those o' jus' makin' 'nough Mess in Liberty I'll be preddy mad at ya.

Oh 'n leave of the juicy Tradahs *coughs* Will ya?

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Asgardian - 01-16-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: 2ndflip.png]Commander Jack Malrone
[Image: 2nda.png]
[Image: malrone.png]
>Penciling in a Date.

Right.

Let me see when we can pencil you in...tomorrow...no. Brunch on Sunday will do fine.

Have your people contact my people.

Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End
[Transmission End]

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Seth Karlo - 01-16-2010

Salazar read the responses.

And smiled.

He would enjoy watching their cockiness evaporate into pure fear very soon...

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - schlurbi - 01-16-2010

[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]
I actually doubt that ya're able ta shoot down a lil' Rhino.

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Strichev - 01-16-2010

Incoming transmission:

Sender: Slavko Kostel

Another crazy doctor? Is there a bounty on his head? If it is I will take care of him. And is he even a human?
Perhaps I should use IT instead of HIM in this message.
In any case he or it is dead man or thing or whatever if someone is willing to pay for his death...I mean Its death. And if he is actually going to do what he is saying someone will certainly place a bounty on him.

This is all.

Transmission over.

To Humanity, and the Slomon K'hara - Malexa - 01-16-2010

Admiral Malte was on the bridge of battleship Ravensburg when the transmission arrived.
She picked up a clipboard with all the informations and the core message on it.

When finishing the last page, which contained MND informations aquired from the joint criminal database with the BAF, she gestured a young Leutnant over to her.

"Get this information to Major Voelkel and Major Westermann. I want them to inform the rest of the wings during the 1800 briefing this evening. Broadcast it to the rest of the fleet as well."
The Leutnant saluted and left the CIC through the main door.
"Another lunatic talking about his "Wrath". He will be surprised to meet my "Wraths" already waiting for him."
Admiral Malte crossed her arms while observing her men working on the bridge as usual.