Discovery Gaming Community
John.Newmans Diary - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: John.Newmans Diary (/showthread.php?tid=33086)

John.Newmans Diary - Bertie - 01-16-2010

John.Newman has always kept a diary since he was able to write. He would use it to clear his mind and to help organize his thoughts. John recently lost his diary however, he is going to Plant Manhattan to buy a new diary today.

Edited 8180119 15:50PM

John.Newmans Diary - Bertie - 01-16-2010

Well I picked my diary up early. So since I got a free moment i figure i will do my first diary entry now.

Saturday, 8180116 Note: The dates will be in YYYMMDD format. 9:00 AM

Today I was in Kansas helping some miners when i got a message over private comms of a Rheinland Battleship being present in the Bering System. The Bering system is outside of Liberty Space and thus we cannot police there. We do however take are war with Rheinland seriously. Before any vessels could get to Bering and attempt to make communication with the Rheinland vessel it had already crossed into the Texas System. This puts them extremely close to Liberty's Home land. I was en-route to New York when word came of the Rheinland vessel being in the Texas system. At this point it was me and Mark (both recruits in the [LN]) and two other LNS Vessels (non [LN]) Before i made it to Battleship Missouri the vessel had left Texas and returned to the Bering system. Mark followed him into the Bering system to see where he was headed. Mark ended up chasing the vessel all the way into the Hamburg system where the vessel had logged off in system chat. Mark quickly left the system before it was looked at as an assault on the Rheinland Military. Luckily this situation was defused today. It would of most certainly been a mess had it not been defused so quickly.

Newman Out 8180116 9:10 AM

John.Newmans Diary - Bertie - 01-18-2010

Monday 8180118 6:58AM

John.Newman had a very busy weekend planed with his family. His plans came to a close today and he will be patroling Liberty Space again tomorrow.

Newman Out 8180118 7:00AM

John.Newmans Diary - Bertie - 01-20-2010

8180119 6:05 PM

Today i ran patrols. I attempted to chase down 2 enemies but was unsuccessful. I will have to continue work on communicating while in pursuit so we can intercept and cut off the enemies. Today was a very short day for me all together. I am proud of what was accomplished even though all that was accomplished was me learning what i need improvement on. Other then that today was an easy day.

John Newman Out 8180119 6:07 PM

Note: Years are currently only 3 numbers long thus reading 818 (YYYMMDD Format)

John.Newmans Diary - Bertie - 01-22-2010

8180121 8:33 OM

Ion Storms had knocked out my comms and Neural Net. I am just now getting the Neural Net back slowly. The date and time were the first things to come back so i can at least date this entry. Hopefully these Ion Storms will subsidize soon and i will be able to undock and return to space to protect liberty.

John Newman Out 8180121 8:36 PM