Discovery Gaming Community
Aboard the Necrosis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Aboard the Necrosis (/showthread.php?tid=3313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 07-10-2007

*Sirius wide transmission via pirated signal*

Sons and daughters of Sirius, greetings.

I am Mon'Star, recently liberated science project. With freedom once again in my grasp i felt a need to announce my presence and to let you know who it is that's coming over to play, Metaphorically speaking of course. Know that i am always close and look forward to our next encounter.

Since i have to cut our little meet and greet short, i thought i'd leave you with a few words of wisdom for you to cherish. Perhaps have it printed on some greeting cards or a article of clothing accompanied by a nice graphic.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 07-16-2007

Hello all, MonStar here.

I have news for all those who love the experience of a classy gourmet meal and a breathtaking view. I was lucky enough to sample some of the fine delicacies of a few high class facilities over the past few days and just wanted to share my findings.

First I set my sights on the infamous double cheese goulash on the America station in a little traveled part of the galaxy known as Vespucci. Apparently it is the cats pajamas in the underground culinary circles. After persuading the resident staff to serve me several hearty helpings Im inclined to agree, definitely a must have dish for anyone with a love for cheese.

Secondly I had heard of a dish that was supposedly rumored to release enough endorphins to make a razorback grizzly tiger docile. This myth of a dish, I learned, was on the planet Crete in the Omicron Gamma system and was simple called Chow. Once I stole a taste, I was more than pleased with the resulting feeling I received from this meal. Another highly recommended flavor to savor if you can take the time to make the trip.

As for choosing a favorite between the two, I couldnt. Both have very distinct strong points and again I recommend heading out right away and trying these wonderful tastes from space. And if youve already been like me, then head on back and do it again..I know I will..mUaHaHaHaAHAaaHaaa.

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 07-22-2007

Well heeello everyone, Mon'Star here,

Do you ever feel the need to expand your knowledge? Well if so, then i got just the thing for you. The other day i was coming out of one of my favorite visiting spots, Vespucci, and met this cheerful fellow named...er...seems like his name was Oak....Weed...or Twig maybe? Anyway, this guy went on and on about some make believe world where you can eat trees and it makes your hair shiney or something. It was kinda hard to follow seeing as he was speaking in "generic" terms. None the less i encourage you to head on over the Vespucci and look up this Grape fella, he's quite entertaining.

Oh and as for that rumor of Vespucci being "Off Limits"? it's not, i go there all the time and the locals are actually quite friendly.

That's all for now and always remember "Tie two birds together, even though they have four wings, they can not fly."

HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAAA

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 08-01-2007

Greeeetings Sirius!!

This is your friendly neighborhood Mon'Star here, i recieved a party invitation today from our friends in Kusari. Apparently there is a big party going on in the Hiroshima system as we speak. Being that i am a close personal friend to the people of Kusari, they have asked me to request everyone's presence in Hiroshima at once. There is to be free drinks, food, games, and party favors for everyone. The celebration is to commemorate Kusari's undying love for leather. Why leather you ask? I'm not entirely sure but apparently it has something to do with making them look tough.

In closing, i hope you all will join me in heading over to the Hiroshima system post haste to join in the festivities, it promises to be a grand time.

HAHAAAHHAHAAHAAA.....

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 08-14-2007

Hiya Sirius, your pal Mon'Star here.

i just wanted to give a big thank you to the welcoming commitee i recieved in Omega 52 yesterday. We had a good ole time of playing hide and seek along with a short game of tag. Wow, i sure had loads of fun with those guys. They told me i was welcome anytime in their system and commented on how honorable and brave i was to have traveled so far into deep space. We parted with big sloppy man-hugs all around. I will have to make my way back over there soon, i already miss'em.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA...

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 08-23-2007

Do you suffer from back pain?

Do you have trouble sleeping?

Do you have an unexplained or chronic ailment?

We at the Mon'Star Medical Society have what you need. After weeks of research, we have developed a cure for anything and everything that could be keeping you from leading a normal healthy life. With just one treatment, all your troubles will be long gone. We think you deserve to be pain free don't you? Respond today and you'll recieve a bonus treatment for whoever you choose. That's right, two for the price of one. For more information or to place an order please see Dr. Mon'Star and he'll expedite your order immediately. There's no need to go on living in pain, act now!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA....

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 08-25-2007

Hello Kiddies, Mon'Star here.

Had a grand time yesterday with the Bretonians. i was just flying through Leeds like a good little citizen and what do they do? Yep they came after poor defenseless little Mon'Star. Said they didn't agree with me rescueing pilots who'd had their ships recently blown up. As you know Mon'Star is always trying to help but apparently the QCP and the SF don't agree with helping people in need. So they started chasing me and shooting at me whenever they got a chance. they even more than tripled their numbers against me. never fear though friends. Mon'Star was the superior pilot and against all odds i finally made it to my destination in Dublin. To celebrate my victory i decided to throw a party for myself and the pilots i rescued. Not to toot my own horn or anything but i managed to outfly most of the QCP and the SF at the same time and ended the day with an awesome party. Turned out to be a good day.

This should be a warning though to all who are traveling through Bretonian. The so called "lawfuls" who say they are protecting you seem to have other plans. use extreme caution and take my advice and engage these pretenders and try to eliminate them before they get the chance to do the same to you.

Take care all and i hope to see you soon...

HAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA....

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 09-14-2007

Hello Rheinlanders,

Your hero Mon'Star here, i recently have been investigating reports of unlawful activity recently and i came up with some surprising results. I discovered that certain members of the R.M. have been participating in acts that don't befit their lawful status.

Yours truely has personally witnessed a large group of R.M. pilots helping well known pirates and terrorist in various acts of treason. One example is the fact that these RM pilots looked the other way when their own men were being slaughtered. i couldn't believe it at first and thought there must be some reason for this blatant disregard for the safety of the people they are supposed to be protecting. i heard one R.M. pilot say that he was himself hallucinating and that he was just going to ignore the continuous bloodshed that "supposedly" wasn't happening. Can you believe it? Turning their heads while their own people are butchered

These treasonous pilots must be stopped at all cost for the safety of all of Rheinland. if you see these so called "lawfuls", i suggest you use extreme caution as they will probably either turn you over to their nearby pirates friends or kill you themselves for no other reason than to see the death of innocent Rheinlanders.

i guess the saying is true, "While the cat is away the mice will play".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*end transmission*

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 10-30-2007

Ahhhh home sweet home, nothing like having a big ship with tons of space to kill and torture your victims in. HAHAHAHAHA

Psi-Borg, a word.

Our attack on Bretonia was a complete success, with your diversion i was able to "retrieve" the target. the information taken from him will prove helpful i'm sure. You served me well my faithful companion.

also...

This child, Mariko, she intrigues me. Her ability to kill is impressive. Be wary though, she has mistaken her love for me as hate and therefore vowed to kill me....HAHAHA. This child will be spared cleansing for now, she shows promise and may fit into our plans at some point.

Aboard the Necrosis - me_b_kevin - 11-05-2007

Ahhh the slaughter, the glorious slaughter.

the sight of the bodies floating in space...the look on their faces as their blood boils, brings a welcomed warmness to my soul. Many Fell victim to Mon'Star over the past few days and for certain many will in the future. My new home, the Necrosis, serves me well.

Psi-Borg, when you return from your latest mission i want an update. i can only hope your "cleansing of the organics" is going as well as i hope.

So many people all across Sirius are still living, i must find so way to remedy this.....

HAHAHAHAHA