Discovery Gaming Community
Building the "Izumi" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Building the "Izumi" (/showthread.php?tid=33198)

Building the "Izumi" - neko_soilder - 01-18-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Begin Transmission*

Greetings Fellow employees and allied traders of PanGalactic Travels. For some time now the Idumi Family and I have been building a Enterprise - L-584 Luxury Liner after the SL-17 "Geisha" Kusari Luxury Yacht we where building was destroyed when it neared completion by what it seems was a blood dragon raiding party. The Samura Ryuujin Neko, Captained by my elder sister Sakura, moved the scrap and parts that could be used to Baltimore where it would be put to use in building the new luxury Liner using the name Izumi. The Neko most now return to her duties in Kusari space but the Izumi has not yet been complete. We need you to supply the Last of the materials needed to complete the project. After it is complete the Izumi will sit in the dock waiting for Supplies needed for it to survive in space. Of course you will be paid for the delivery of these materials and supplies, so below is the materials needed to complete the Construction and below that the supplies needed for the Izumi to survive in space and for it to be ready for its first cruise.

Quote:*uploading Data link*

<strike>
Hull Panels-1000, you will be paid 1.5 million credits

Bio-Neural-Processors 250, you will be paid 0.5 million credits

Cryocubes-100, you will be paid 0.5 million credits

Engine Components-250, you will be paid 0.5 million credits

Nano-capacitors-100, you will be paid 0.3 million credits

Optronics-100, you will be paid 0.3 million credits

Polymers-500, you will be paid 1 million credits

Superconductors-250, you will be paid 0.5 million credits</strike>

Supplies the Izumi will need to begin operations are listed below, Note that these are only available after the Izumi has completed construction and are only deliverable to the ship itself, Contact me while in space over ship comms or on my personal comms for delivery times. The Izumi will be waiting at Baltimore for deliveries.

Quote:*uploading data link*

<strike>Water-500, You will be paid 0.25 million credits

Consumer Goods-250, you will be 0.5 million credits

Crew-262, you will be paid 1 million credits for the transportation of the Izumi Crew from Planet Curacao

Wine-100, you will be paid 0.25 million credits

Luxury consumer goods-200, you will be paid 0.75 million credits

Oxygen-400, you will be paid 0.25 million credits

Fertilizers-150, you will be paid 0.25 million credits

Halo-tainment band-100, you will be paid 0.25 million credits

Food (rations)-300, you will be paid 0.5 million credits

Light Arms-28, you will be paid 0.25 million credits

H-Fuel-250, you will be paid 0.5 million credits

Pharmaceuticals-100, you will be paid 0.25 million

Scientist (Doctors)-5, you will be paid 0.5 million for the transportation of doctors

Tobacco-50, you will be paid 0.25 million</strike>

The PanGal|Supply.Ship#003 has agreed to diliver all the supplies needed to stay afloat but is currently not able to supply the building materials. Also the crew and the docters for the ship have been moved to baltimore shipyard and have spent half of there pay role in the bar already, please help us diliver the buliding supplies so i don't have a crew of drunks.

Remember Evidence of the Delivery is required as well as the PICK UP of all building supplies with the location you go them from.

*end transmission*

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - neko_soilder - 01-20-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Begin Transmission*

The Idumi Family would like to announce that the Good folks down at Baltimore are getting bored of sittings around sence they have completed all they could with the supplies they had and what we have given them.

We really need the rest of the Hull Panels quickly in order to complete the frame of the Liner so the ship building crew can install the engines, hanger bay, and other ship componets.

The Idumi Family hear by increases the Price on all Supplys.

*end transmission*

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - CzeReptile - 01-20-2010

As my affiliation to Rheinland prevents me to help you out in this task, I have an idea for you.

Check this neural net commercial
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45663

I have worked with the company and they are fast, reliable and cheap. Best you can find around

*tips hat*

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - neko_soilder - 01-20-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Begin Transmission*

Very intresting this company is, i will think about contacting them soon with MY own terms.

*end transmission*

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - farmerman - 01-25-2010

[Image: kiyoshi_sato.jpg]

*transmission begins*

Konnichiwa honored OSC affiliates,

As you know, Samura has long appreciated the business and everything that comes from that with both Orbital Spa and Cruise as a whole and PanGal in particular. As you will see from the attached cargo manifest, we have just shipped 500 Polymers, 1000 Ship Hull Panels, and 250 Engine Components to Baltimore specifically for this ship, in addition to our regular shipments of Engine Components.

We do hope our future business can continue to be as cordial as it is at present.

*transmission ends*

Attachment:
http://bradiuscaesar.com/FL/message_dump_p...edeliveries.jpg

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-25-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Cats.Eye
Subject: Izumi Construction

~Message Begins~

Let me start by saying I'm disappointed that Deep Space Engineering is making you collect these materials yourself, but I suppose it cuts down on our costs.

We've been running trips for Survey Vessel Armstrong, but we're more than happy to procure the rest of the materials needed.

Expect them in the hands of Baltimore construction crews within the day.

Cats.Eye out.

~Message Ends~

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-25-2010

' Wrote:-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Cats.Eye
Subject: Izumi Construction

~Message Begins~

We've delivered the rest of the materials, in record time too!

Cats.Eye Mooring at Baltimore for Cargo Transfer

Cargo Transfer Documents

We hope the Izumi flies well, and feel proud to have contributed to it!

~Message Ends~

Building the &quot;Izumi&quot; - neko_soilder - 01-25-2010

*incoming message*
*begin transmission*

Thank you for your shipment friend.
The PGL-Izumi has some "special" modifications on bourd so it recuires more reasources, not to mention strange ones.

A private company has dilivered the cargo before you have but you will be paid none the less

a payment of 2.1 million credits for you dilivery will be sent to your account.

Also all supplies for the PGL-Izumi are now dilivered and the ships maden voyage is now in sight

*end transmission*