Discovery Gaming Community
To the GMG Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the GMG Command (/showthread.php?tid=33248)

To the GMG Command - Kazinsal - 01-19-2010

[Opening Channel - Beginning Transmission]

[Image: vadimpetrovheadshot.png]

[color=black][Subject: Use of a Karasu]

[font=Lucida Console]
Good evening, masters of the Gas Mining Guild.

My name is Vadim Petrov, Vice Commander of a mercenary group called the Children of Conviction. You may or may not have heard about us. We provide mercenary services to... less lawful groups in Sirius.

Since my inception into the Children, I have used a GMG-built Karasu heavy fighter, originally restored by my father. I believe I should register it with your command.

I fly it under a Freelancer transponder and Mercenary identification papers. I'd hate to have to part with it. It's been in my family for many years.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Petrov out.
Vadim Petrov
Vice Commander of the Children of Conviction Mercenaries

[Transmission Closed - Channel Open]
Encrypting Source............................Complete

// Well, with the tech chart changes, thought I should post this here. I'd really like to keep the ship, and I haven't gotten into any trouble with the admins or anyone with it on the server, so I can't really think of an OORP reason to not be able to keep it...

To the GMG Command - Gas Miners Guild - 01-19-2010

Your request has been received by the GMG Executive Offices on Niigata Station. The Board of Executives will review your request at the next meeting and submit a reply to this channel.

Arigato, for your patience.

Sore Dewa,
The Board

To the GMG Command - DeathsOverture - 01-19-2010

[color=#66FF99]-Incoming Encrypted Transmission-

Konnichiwa Vadim Petrov,

The Guild does not permit use of its technology against its allies, nor in service of enemies of the Guild. We will need more details on exactly whom you will be providing "services" for, and whom the "services" will detriment...

Sore dewa,

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

[color=#66FF99]-End Transmission-

[color=black][Subject: RE: Use of a Karasu]

[font=Lucida Console]
Konnichiwa, Guild Master.

We provide... "services" to anyone who wants a less-than-legal contract done. This includes... eliminating a client's competition. The lawfuls do not generally like this, but 'tis the way it goes.

Domo arigato,

--Vadim Petrov
Vadim Petrov

Vadim Petrov,

If you will not reveal your employers to the Executive Board, then we will have to assume that you are in the employ of GMG enemies. Gomennasai (sorry), Mercenary, but we are unable to grant a technology lease.

If you still refuse to identify your employers, I strongly urge you to return the Karasu to the Guild. The ookami (wolf) is a ruthless hunter... it is possible that you are already being tracked...

Sore dewa, (That is all)

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

[color=black][Subject: RE: Use of a Karasu]

[font=Lucida Console]
I have already told you my employer. I hunt the lawful enemies of unlawfuls for moolah. Take that as you will.
Vadim Petrov

To the GMG Command - Zapp - 01-19-2010

Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********27
Name:
Esther Carson
Target: This channel

Ookami. I like the sound of that. The good Guild Master has alerted me to this message, and I've been updated on the situation. I've heard of you 'Children of Conviction', and quite honestly, I've just been waiting for an excuse to deal you lot a bloody nose. Hopefully this will be it.

I await your decision with bated breath, Guild Master.

Closing Transmission

To the GMG Command - Corsair - 01-19-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Matthias Gurz
Subject: Suggestion to disallow
Working in the Rheinland Polizei, you hear things. And I heard a lot about these "Children of Conviction". They frequently offer services to Outcasts, Corsairs, and any other unlawful group. I highly suggest we do -not- allow them access to our tech, however outdated.

Konnichiwa Vadim Petrov,

The ookami will corner you, and he will show no mercy. You have guaranteed that fate upon yourself.

Sayonara, Mister Petrov.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master