Discovery Gaming Community
altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... (/showthread.php?tid=33306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Jinx - 01-19-2010

that model has been on my HDD for some time... actually i totally forgot about it. - since we re constantly reminded to also mind the ugly homeworld ships. - this was / is meant to replace the kushan VHF ( whatever its called now ) with something like a "long range eagle" VHF version.

or in other words - an eagle fighter that is slightly heavier than the normal eagle - but meant for borderworlds travel.

in terms of stats - i d go for a greater powercore and less nimbleness.

[Image: fighter_genericskinned.png]
this is a rather simple model. - nothing exciting about it - but still better than the current kushan vhf or whatever it is called ...

edit: since its a "homeworld ship" replace - it s meant to stay 100% generic and free for all of course.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Boss - 01-19-2010

*sigh* I hope 4.86 comes out before April 27th...

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Saigo.Watanabe - 01-19-2010

That may be a simple model Jinx but it's awesome as always, i may -have- to get one for my merc at some point since i cant use my raven's talon anymore... but please oh please rename it!:P

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Red_Bull - 01-19-2010

Wow! You never fail to amaze me Jinx. This model is just sexy, it looks like the Zoners took the Eagle and merged it with the GMG Kaichou which is definitely interesting. You should really go to college for designing or something man.

P.S. Boss good luck in the Air Force bro, they'll treat you right.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Dusty Lens - 01-19-2010

I think that's the Renzu line now, which is coming out of Kusari.

There is still the "white" civilian line which you built the Kingfisher for. Maybe you should target that group of HW ships.

I think Frozen is working on the Kushan line.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Luis - 01-19-2010

Bravo- Jinx. You still impress me with your models.

However, what are the "tubes" for? Not that I don't like it, many details I use have a purpose for use in RP.

Overall, 9.5 rating:)

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Boss - 01-19-2010

The ship Jinx posted below the model is the Renzu Corp Touketsu.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Elsdragon - 01-19-2010

I have an issue. one of the chief reasons to buy a touketsu is its small size. If its the same size a an eagle,......well, thats a big blow to its combat usefulness.

Actually, the cheif reason most people use it is the agility, which is equivalent to an eagle, but one less gun because of its small size and larger powercore. This would totally change its combat usefulness, in a bad way I fear.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Jinx - 01-19-2010

uh - if the kushan ships are now the renzu ships - that one might replace ... errr... do we have any VHF or HF of homeworld design left? - the kadesh ( white ships ) only have the LF and the freighter left to be replaced.

it cannot replace the stinger either, cause that one is a kusari ship, too. ( or from what i know its samura or something ) ....

the ravens talon is too prominent to be replaced easily - ... well, i don t really know what ship it might replace then.

but we could also turn the kadesh freighter ( the white maggot ) into a VHF ... i mean its not like the kadesh freighter is a widely used ship anyway.

altered title: possibly a generic zoner VHF... - Elsdragon - 01-19-2010

Stinger is civy, fo realz