Discovery Gaming Community
an Angel changes her colours - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: an Angel changes her colours (/showthread.php?tid=3334)

an Angel changes her colours - thekillerppodl - 07-13-2007

Unkown area, deep space

"thats the distress beacon sir she's an Albertross frirgate not sure who owns her it's to distorted to tell"
the commander turned his face hidden by his hood, "scan her and decide if we can board her "
"aye sir"

the man returned to his seat to read a intelligence report from a battle at califona
however his reading was cut short.
"SIR we reading people still alive!"
the man turned quickly "then we need to get on that ship NOW!!"
"but sir we reading nomads out numbering the people onboard massively "
the hooded man turns to lookout the window and reads SF Hand of Mist,
if his crew could of seen his face they would of seen a single tear roll down his cheek.
"we are going to assist that ship " his voice taking a new level of authority "AND I WILL LEAD
THE MEN"
the crew on the bridge looked at him in surprise "b..but Sir"
"you heard me".

a minute later the Bs|gunboat was floating right next to the SF albertross battlecruiser
the was a clang when the ships fianlly touched.
onboard the guboat 30 soilders of blacksquadron stood infront of the docking, hatch the hooded figure
now standing at the head of the group,
"seal air tight" obeserved a computer
"right then ladies this is allbertross frigate , you know the drill kill any nomads ,
we're splitting into groups heading stragic areas"

onboard the battle cruiser it was clear there had seen battles inside with scorches and holes littering
the wall, "nomad's up ahead," "fire" "clear" it went like this for minutes as corridors were cleared
"sir humans life behind these blast doors"
"right someone open the door the rest of you we're to defend this postion and make sure those people behind there get out"

"movement," " i'm getting movement too" " theres loads of them"
"stay calm pick your targets and fire" the nomads didn't realise they were walking into death trap
the bodies falling as the bullets tore into them , then almost they just stopped
"sir whats happening"
the hooded man turned to soilder who had asked " i don...." he was intrupted by the radio
"what the hell they just appeared on the gunboat "
"get off the gunboat get off ..."
"the way's blocked we c..."
"there's nothign we can do just scuttle her" an explosion shook the ship

"they did it.. they actually did it"
"yes... scan the ship hopeful they should be less nomads"
"yes sir ... no noamds dectected"

"sir door unlocked " the group took up postions aroudn the door incase the people inside were hostile
"3.2.1 go" the group walked into room of death part of the ceilling had fallen in on what looked like a makeshift medical area
"holy.... scan we picked up living people in here"
the group split up walking in between dead bodies some looked like they been burnt others not even like there were dead.
"wait we've got one, under here" the man pointed towards a pile of girders .
the hooded man ran towards the girders pulling them apart with an inhuman strength he then saw the face of the women he was saving
and agian a single tear ran down his face.

1 Week later, Toledo Medical area

Admiral Dboy stood in the obervation area with the hooded man looking at the brettonian officer.
"she is certainly strong willed person i doubt anyone could survie what she has ...
i wonder she is defienatly capable of joining us but is she willing and also my friend the albertross
frigate has been repaired and is ready for you to take command"
"yes..yes" his gaze drifting to the officer" also sir i think it would be better if i talked to her we'e had ..well..we've had history"
"if you think it's better that you do it then you do it"

1 day later later

"admiral i've got Ms Montgomery to agree to join us and i've given her command of her old ship back she however has asked to rename it Angelwings"
"excellent and she can do what she likes with her ship whatever she likes"
"and sir what about SF it was there ship"
"i've got it covered don't worry just look after your new friend "
"of course sir"

*ooc* this explains a Bs| character is gonna be flying around an albertross frigate and why jessica mongomery of SF fame will be flying it
and what is the connection between jessi and the crazy Bs| XO? and comments are welcome