Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinland Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinland Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=33397)

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Freeroamer - 08-08-2017

[Image: RFP_Banner.png]

[Image: 2QS5lhh.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Deketiv Calvin Müller
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Todays Events

Goedemiddag, Kameraad Politieagenten

Myself along with Wachmann Schonau, Made an intercept of a Freelancer that seemed to be in the business of smuggling alien artifacts. Never the less he was disabled after being chased for a short distance. His cargo was transported the property counter at the New Berlin Central Polizei station, As well the transfer payment was wired to RFP|Arsenal As well a Kruger vessel was fined for failing to be in comply with orders from myself.

Fijne Dag,
Deketiv Müller signing off

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Freeroamer - 08-09-2017

SUBJECT: Unregistered Paddy Wagon

Myself along with Wachmann Rolf, Made an intercept of a Daumann affiliated mining vessel that was in the business of hauling convicted criminals of which he seemed to be unlicensed. As such he was forced to transfer those persons to Wachmann Rolf's vessel the Behemoth-class transport, Faulbluthund. Other than that there were a indirect encounters with vessels that seemed to be hauling unlicensed cargo but due to more pressing matters of vessels participating in piracy they had their registration noted and TLAGSNET entry recorded.

Fijne Dag,

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Freeroamer - 08-11-2017

SUBJECT: Illegal Goods Shipment

Myself along with Wachmann Rolf, We made an intercept on a Freelancer vessel hauling Artifacts, He was forced to drop them and in lieu of paying a fine he was booked into custody at Virlande. His cargo was transferred to the investigative branch on Planet New Berlin. Later we also encountered an unregistered vessel hauling sidearms without a restricted goods permit, He was also forced to drop them and pay a fine of 5 million credits. All fines collected today were transferred to RFP|Arsenal --

Fijne Dag,

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Byzantion - 08-11-2017

IDENTIFICATION: Wachmann Rolf Schönau
SUBJECT: Patrol Report

Guten tag, headquarters. Another gap in reports, I know. I'm usually better than this with my paperwork, but I haven't been standing on ceremony. I can refer to several of Detektiv Müller's earlier reports attesting to my participation in several patrols with him. That aside, I do have two outstanding incidents to report.

I received a request from Detekiv Müller to bring a transport to recover some sidearms being hauled without a permit. I arrived on the scene near the Omega-7 gate, and the good detektiv was keeping the offender, a BMM transport going by "Mr.Donau", in place. The captain jettisoned the cargo upon my arrival and paid his fine in full to Müller. I could only fit about half of it on-board my Behemoth, so we waited for him to leave the area before beginning the transfer to Border Station Ulm. The captain decided he'd try to scoop up the firearms not already in my hold and try to run for it. He didn't get very far and we got him with another fine for disorderly conduct. Bet he thought he was being pretty slick.
[Drop-off confirmation on Border Station Ulm: --- --- ]
I was returning my vessel to Brandenburg Base when I saw a freelancer Serenity, designation "Anarchy", taking the lane towards Dortmund. I figured I'd give him a routine scan while I was out, but the guy jumped off the lane halfway there and started booking it towards Kreuzberg. I hit the sirens and gave chase, following him into Hamburg after he changed course. I tried to warn him, but he saw fit to mock me while he fled. He didn't get very far though, thanks to the good Detektiv cutting him off at Alster. Turns out he had a load of artifacts, which we handily confiscated. He didn't have the funds to pay his fine, so we hauled him off to Vierlande to have his vessel impounded and the captain processed. After that, it was a smooth ride back to New Berlin to turn in our haul.
[Additional visual information: --- --- --- --- --- --- ]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Byzantion - 08-13-2017

[Image: ScJ4vAp.png]
SOURCE: Battleship Westfalen

Guten tag, headquarters. You're going to like this one, I think.

I was performing a patrol throughout the Hamburg system utilizing the new Condor gunboat, "SEK-Frankfurt.Flug", we recently stationed with the Battleship Westfalen. With Detektiv Müller's go-ahead, I asked the maintenance crew to affix police lights and see about installing a MOX intake engine, to better suit police pursuit operations. Good thing too, because during my patrol I encountered a Hogosha luxury liner of all things, designation "General.Khan", making a beeline for the Hudson jump anomaly in the Kielfeld. But she wasn't hauling rich, snobby passengers, no sir. Her hold was full to bursting with artifacts and relics. [ --- --- ]

This is where it gets good. The captain starts gabbing about how he's taking them a research facility on planet Manhattan, and that the chief of LPI has given him an illegal goods transport permit. I don't know why he thought that mattered to me, because if he'd really thought that those papers were good in Rheinland, he'd have been using the lanes instead of going wide around the sun, I suspect. The lack of the vessel's presence within our registries further cements his wrongdoing. I laid down the fact that he had to surrender the artifacts and pay the fine, and he began to act particularly evasive, behaving like our business was concluded, edging towards the jump hole, and generally trying to make me look like an idiot. [ --- --- ]

Despite me being way too patient with him, he eventually bolted through to Hudson. I followed, and the dummkopf captain declares "the Polizei have no authority here!". Apparently the fact that he was still in our half of the system, not Liberty's, didn't occur to him. I'd given him enough of a chance, and he kept trying to move away once I made him aware he was still in my jurisdiction, so I engaged. The vessel returned fire with all weapons and attempted to destroy my ship rather than flee to Liberty. This error in judgement led to the whittling down of his hull, and eventual destruction. [ --- ]

I put in a call for a transport to recover the evidence to be ferried to New Berlin. While I guarded the wreckage, a Liberty Navy pilot crossed into our half of the system to investigate the disturbance. We discussed the matter briefly, and he assured me that Liberty was giving no official sanction for artifact smugglers, as he regularly intercepts them himself. He departed and returned to Liberty territory, and the Saarbrucken, with Detektiv Müller at the helm, arrived to receive the evidence. You can ask him to provide proof of delivery to planet New Berlin. [ --- ]

I brought the Frankfurt Flug back to Westfalen for repair and rearmament. I'd say she's more than fit for service.

[General.Khan Communications Log]
[[LN]-Alan.Polstari Communications Log]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Byzantion - 08-25-2017

[Image: ScJ4vAp.png]
SOURCE: Brandenburg Base

Guten tag, headquarters. The last few days have had some minor occurrences of unlicensed cargo hauling and ignorance of the law, real menial stuff. Two incidents of late really have my head spinning, though. For the sake of keeping these reports succinct, I guess I'll cover them separately.

The first of these would be that after picking up some strange readings on the Frankfurt lanes, I headed out that direction to investigate the traffic and ran across an honest to God, no joke, Unioner Bustard light carrier, bearing the proud title of Lorenz.Von.Rohe. Right next to Mannheim! Thankfully, it was unarmed, and appeared to be manned by a pitifully small crew.

To make matters weirder, said crew appeared to be discussing idly with the captain of the Schwimmwagen, a Hessian Vidar that's given us no small measure of trouble (and me, no small measure of irritation) the last few weeks. I was honestly so taken aback by this sight that I forgot to immediately call for backup. I got around to doing so after intercepting the carrier attempting to move out using the lanes.

I knew I couldn't do much except slow the carrier's speed to a crawl, so I bided my time while Die.Kaiserin.Leicht responded to the alert. The Hessian cruiser took off. I stuck with the carrier, judging a ship of its type to be a greater potential threat to Rheinland's security than yet another enemy Vidar.

I didn't have to wait long before Daniel Artura was on the scene, captaining the Leicht. It was around this time the Unioner on the comms from the Von Rohe started getting all religious or something on us and praising our battlecruiser's designation. I mean, sure, Leicht's a big historical figure for Rheinland, woop-dee-doo, but this guy, whoever he was, took his appreciation into creepy territory if you ask me. Just goes to show how down-to-earth your average Unioner is.

After the RNC-Wolfsburg showed up to help secure the premises, a Unioner Hel, designation Emden, came cruising in and the captain on the carrier ordered it to engage and destroy the Rohe. Our warships handily engaged and destroyed the Emden before it was able to cause catastrophic damage to the Von Rohe. My fault for not having proper scans of the Emden before it was destroyed. Hopefully one of the other combatants recorded that data.

With the Rohe crippled, we had planned to tow it to a friendly installation to pick it apart. My audio logs caught one of the enemy crew mentioning "stealth escape pods" and an "Arbeitsdirektor", so I think it's probably pretty easy to assume the most valuable catch was lost to us. Seeing as we eventually decided to just leave the wreck for the Junkers to pick apart, I suppose command agrees.

[Scan results included: --- --- --- ]

[Incident Communications Log]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Freeroamer - 08-27-2017

SUBJECT: Known Violator

I made an attempt to stop a vessel found committing the crime of hauling unlicensed prisoners. Never the less he failed to stop after given several warnings. His vessel was disabled.

Datapacket

Fijne Dag,

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Freeroamer - 09-24-2017

SUBJECT: Smokkelaar

A vessel identified as SableKeech was spotted entering the Hamburg system while in possession of Illegal arms, Never the less he was stopped and forced to drop his cargo, but soon after he decided to attempt to evade me. His vessel was disabled.

Fijne Dag,

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - SMI-Great.Fox - 09-24-2017

[Image: 6Ik684x.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Polizei HQ, New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Promotions"

ATTENTION.

At this moment all officers stated past this point are in violation of improper conduct befitting their ranks in the Polizei as well as mandatory changes to all their craft naming parameters. Failure to change them will result in severe repercussions:

Kaddett Matthias Schenke to the rank of Wachmann.

Wachmann Elvira Winter to the rank of Detektiv.

Detektive Wolfram Kruppstahl to the rank of Kommissar.

Furthermore.

I the Inspectur of Polizei of Rheinland, Being of sound mind and judgement, hereby make the following charges against Detektive Herman Graff, Calvin Muller, and Wachmann Rolf Schonau, that one, they did knowingly, and willfully, have performed above and beyond the call of duty on countless occasions within the office and on the field; Two, most seriously, they have earned the respect and admiration of their peers. Therefore are to be promoted to the ranks of Obrest, Kommissar, and Detektiv respectively.

Get back to work gentlemen you have a lot to do.

Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura...
Bundespolizei Rheinland

RE: Rheinland Federal Polizei Message Dump - Felipe - 10-01-2017

PRIORITY: *Medium *
ENCRYPTION: *Medium*
IDENTIFICATION: *Oberst Herman Graff*
SOURCE: *Police Plaza, Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System*
SUBJECT: * Request of acess to ship*

*Gutten Tag, Oberst Graff here

With the recent increase in treath of hostile capital ships inside Rheinland space and the rising of tensions on our borders, i find wise requesting transfering RFP|Dortmund from Secondary fleet to active RFP Service under my command.
This way we can not only keep the pressure over unlawfuls we usualy face but even help in defense if the need arises.

Oberst der Polizei Herman Graff
Bundespolizei Rheinland