Discovery Gaming Community
To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Liberty Rogue: Complains (/showthread.php?tid=33512)

Pages: 1 2

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Varok - 01-23-2010

Incoming transmission...

[color=#33FF33]Source:Lexi vessel
Target:Liberty Rogue Leaders
Subject:none

Opening...

Greetings,rogues
My name is Varok and I'm an simple junker.Few minutes ago two rogues named Make.Me.Proud and LR.Hole.in.the.wallet stoped my trade lane in California system.My friend, Junk_collector was taxed with 400,000 SC and then they asked me to drop my codeaname prototype weapons! I couldn't drop so precious guns so they attacked me.I didn't return fire but I fled.I docked on an navy station and waited for them to leave.Now I'm sending my complains to their leaders!

THIS IS REVOLTING!We are allies!

I want those pilots to be punished for their deeds! :angry:

Varok out.

Transmission end

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-23-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: ERROR UNKNOWN SENDER
Subject: Bahaha!

~Message Begins~

Son, just because you're a Junker it doesn't mean you have a get out of Piracy free card!
It might be those boys needed them Codenames, for high level Rogue business!
Maybe they're even on a mission in coordination with the Congress!
*laughs*
You'll get over it, I'm sure.

Time for me to leave before the Rogues realise I'm hacking their transmissions!
Suck it up!

~Message Ends~

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Reverend Del - 01-23-2010

|:Incoming Trnsmission:|
|:Comm ID Crime Boss Sylpheed:|Location:
|:Location: Alcatraz Depot, California System, Rogue Space:|
|:Message Begins:|

Awwww diddums,

"Pwease daddy make the nasty piwates go away...." Seriously what do you think this is, kindergarten? Grow a spine man. It's a rough old place, and you just met some nasty folks. Be glad you didn't meet me, I'd have had you in pieces before you could have docked.

Suck it up.

Sylpheed Out.

|:Transmission Ends:|

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - schlurbi - 01-23-2010

[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]
Hahahaaa *coughs* Wait, wait. I told ya laughin' hu'ts me preddy bad. So fi'st, we let ya Mate full of Gold jus' pay a few lousy Credits *coughs* Then we let'm go right? Then we saw ya, fi'st ya had lot'sa Pods of Rogues in ya Hold, then ya were bein' an Ass to us *coughs* Ya refused to pay a bit, we offered ya to pay back the Cash'n ya give us the Guns. Ya dun' want to, sayin' we're Allies. Ah well *coughs* I'm notta Friend of some rand'm Junkah shoutin' Crap at me'n sendin' ugly Statics. Like I woulda love backstabbin' Junkahs. Ya refused to give us the Guns, ya had time given. Ya dun' wanna give me what I like? *coughs* Ya die, quickly's it is. I'm outta this Chann'l *coughs* mah Throat hu'ts, please dun' make me laugh 'gain 'nytime soon.

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Corsair - 01-23-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: LR-Wooden Brick

I was was there, you wouldn't have gotten away. Fear the Bloodhound. Fear it.

Oh, and just because you occasionally take our under-the-table goods does not make us buddy'ol'pals, got it? Junkers pay the price if they're not helping us.

-Terminated-

Oh maybe assisting the Navy against some rogue-hacker f###ers was a good thing after all.All rogues will be shoot on sight from now.Bye bye

*coughs* Dammit, I told ya notto make me laugh 'nymore *coughs* 'nyway, ya think ya lil' Junkah can do 'nythin' in ya stupid Recyclah? *coughs* Ahh, goddammit, mah throat. Ya ovah there, gimme some Watah. Well how 'bout a lil' offah? Ya pay me 150 Million Credits 'cause ya've been 'nnoyin' me'n hu'tin me'n I let ya live? *coughs* I think that preddy nice from me.

Why the heck do you think you are so dangerous,rogues? You are an bunch of homo-pirates.And the guy who is coughing please shut the f### up.

JunkTown told me that it's not good too engage other pirates especially rogues,but I see that rule doesn't apply for you.

//close this topic,it's impossible to talk with so dumb people

To the Liberty Rogue: Complains - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 01-23-2010

Comm ID: Unknown
Source: Somewhere in liberty space
Encryption: mediocre

Indy Rogue Phil Tinks here.

Let me just say that you mad my day with your petty crying junker.

Whats next, Spa and Cruise expecting me to return this cute matched set of blonde twins that I just nicked off of one of their ships ?

BWAHAHAHAHAA! Well I suppose I WOULD return the matched set if asked...... for a price ........ and only heavily 'used' ........

*coughs* Ya're tryin' to kill me eh? Stop makin' me laugh all the way into the Broth'l. I'm a Rogue, I cuddle with Universal Pilots, I give lil' Kiddos Sweets'n make love to Junkahs *coughs* Oh wait...I'm a Rogue, muggin' 'verythin' I see, stealin' plunderin', smugglin', rapin' 'n killin' *coughs* That's what I am doin'. I dun' know if ya're dreamin' right now, but I'm definatly not what ya're thinkin'.

'n no *coughs* I'm not shuttin' up mah Mouth until I have ya Head hangin' on mah Beast o' got the Credits I off'red ya. Stop wastin' mah Time Boy *coughs* if I see ya, then ya're simply dead.