Discovery Gaming Community
To uninformed Outcasts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To uninformed Outcasts (/showthread.php?tid=33520)

To uninformed Outcasts - Blodo - 01-23-2010

Quote:***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Blocked***

Greetings,

I recently received a Vidar Cruiser and Hessian Cruiser missile as a gift from a friend and request your blessing to tow the ship to Omicron Alpha and refit it for Outcast use.

The ship would be used for mainly killing invading corsairs and their puppets the colonials in the Tau systems.

The ships name would be the MNS-Defiant.

***End Transmission***

Message to: < return to sender >
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

Is Omicron Alpha really such a backwater or are all of you just ignorant? We're no longer allies. You have forfeited your privilege to request superior arms from us the moment you decided to side with the same aliens that have infested my Fatherland not twenty years ago. You picked your hand of cards, and your RoS bulldogs threw them on the table by outright attacking our scientists.

You're impertinent to think that we'll carry on sending you arms shipments after this, or that you will have the privilege of entering our space unharmed or indeed flying our prized ships for that matter. And if that "gift" story is indeed true, then the fail safe on the ship should have already been activated. I'd suggest evacuating yourself from the hulk before the subsequent reactor meltdown rends it in half.

Signed,
Meisnerr

To uninformed Outcasts - Dennis Jameson - 01-23-2010

[Communications Channel Breached.]

[Data stream... cooooooooorrrrrrrruuuuupppppttttteeeeed....]

[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: The Hessians.]

[Re: A suggestion.]

I [we are] am Dennis Jameson, the current administrator of the Ghosts of Razgriz.

Now as for these accusation... The Reapers were, and always has been, independents who has lived under the protection of the nation in exchange for... assistance in dealing with the pathetic Corsairs. They later claimed to have their own "destiny" their own "path" and other such drivel before launching unsanctioned raids on our allies.

[They believe to have the correct calculation on how to] best get all the people of Sirius to hold hands and unit in peace... this [directive] includes the [K'Hara] as far as I know.

I will gladly provide you with evidence of all this if you agree to meet with my drone. Your ears has been slowly filled with lies, a toxin if you will, from a party who does not fully understand the Outcast Nation... I will also prove that this... is a fact.

[Communications Breach Terminated.]

To uninformed Outcasts - Blodo - 01-23-2010

Message to: < re-broadcasted on channel >
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Heh, you again... Well, the Hammen Hole is exceptionally quiet today, so I'll humour you. The Shadow Outcast Brigade tried to feed us those same lies... like we didn't figure it out the moment it happened. First they send their crack guards at us to be sure that the mission is done, and then they sell them out and deny all involvement. Or did you at the very least sell them out, even? I have this nagging feeling that you still have contact with them...

Regardless, they have no way to go back to where they came from. We cut them off from escaping Wilde infested space. I have no doubt at all that they have by now willingly gave themselves away to the aliens, seeing no escape from the hammer of der Volkrevolution. Their recent attempts at a breakout only confirm it...

And now here you are... with this... wunderbeweise. How convenient, really. I have no reason to believe anything you are saying.

- transmission ended -

To uninformed Outcasts - Dennis Jameson - 01-23-2010

First... the Reapers.

They recently made an appearance in our sovereign space, claiming that they wished to... unite the Hispanic house, to end all hostility between the vile Corsairs and our Nation. Your containment can't have been as effective as you think if they are able to visit their old home and make ridiculous claims such as those. We of, of course, drove them out of our space at gunpoint and will do so once more if they ever dare show themselves in space which no longer welcomes them.

The Reapers are nothing but [ineffective] traitors who deserve no mercy and shall have none! I've no wish to see their pathetic vision come true, for it involves a viewpoint on life which I, and I'm sure you, do not appreciate. I'd think you'd be most interested in having more able men to fight back these deviants since they have shown themselves capable of breaking out of their cage.

And as for the Brigade...

They recently declared themselves independent from the Outcast nation so I don't really see how they are relevant to any of this. They do not speak for the nation anymore... they only follow their greed now.

What of you then? [We know of who you have chosen to ally with, and we have witnessed the inaccurate information they intend to spread.] You might think that I, as a Bretonian turned Outcast, would be inclined to poison your lands with Cardamine, but that is not the case. The Ghosts of Razgriz only seek to defeat the Corsair fiends who lurk in the deep Omicrons and establish relations with factions such as yours in the hope that Sirius might become a... fair place for all.

The nation was robbed of its future and sentenced to the Orange jewel known as Malta by the Coalition, and they now claim that the nation is evil for merely trying to survive! The Corsairs, vile as they are, wouldn't either be what they are if it wasn't for the Coalition and that my dear friend is the [accurate] truth.

I have the evidence to support my claims, and I believe you'll find the slander being spread around to be false if you looked beyond your spite, looked beyond the traitors and looked beyond the incidents which has taken place. The past is irrelevant, the future is what matters.

Don't let the traitors and supplicants cloud your judgment.

To uninformed Outcasts - Blodo - 01-24-2010

Message to: < re-broadcasted on channel >

Hmmh... well, those blasted Reapers are crafty. But crafty enough to escape our blockade? We'll see soon enough.

The Shadow Outcast Brigade, well they are encroaching on our territory with their drugs and slave trade and then turn surprised when they are rewarded with a fang. And now you tell me they aren't part of the Outcast government? Like the Reapers? How fragmented can you possibly be? Nein, Jameson, I don't buy that, not for a second. I know full well that now that all bets are off now, your SOB 'cousins' are trying to muscle in on New Berlin again. Won't happen, not on my watch.

And yet you carry on with your spin against the Coalition, trying to pit us against each other once more. Predictable, but a failed strategy. I've seen enough to know that they are our allies in arms against the fascists and the foreigners and the aliens alike. It's undeniable. And while there were setbacks, the path to our victory is clearer than what you can envision.

That evidence you claim to have... What kind of a ploy is that, and what is it supposed to accomplish? Your general intentions are transparent enough, so you might as well explain yourself fully before I terminate this transmission for good.

- transmission ended -

To uninformed Outcasts - Dennis Jameson - 01-24-2010

Do brothers in arms threaten to execute people for thinking differently? I know the nation did no such thing back in the day.

What of the Coalitions activities in the Omicrons? What of their... operations into the [K'Hara] lairs? Have you stopped to think that your greatest ally could be yet another ploy from the Nomads? I cannot be infected, I have taken measures to secure my mind against those who seek to invade it. Can you say that the Coalition has managed to produce the same technology, eh?

The Brigade... oh, the Brigade, they only care about their own bloody profits even to such a degree that they'd ally with your greatest enemy.

What I want is not to work together side by side on the battlefield, that would be damaging to your public image... instead I wish to assist you with technology which might prevent fates to horrid for words to be bestowed upon your people.

And you mention protecting your people from foreign influence..? The Coalition would want to break down those boundaries. Furthermore they'd bleed your systems dry of resources and the very blood [biological material] of your children to support their mad crusade.

We do not seek to change your land, all I want is to see the Corsairs laid low in front of the nation... at that point I am inclined to simply leave and let you steer your worlds in what direction you wish.

Does this sound like subterfuge to you? Then fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. I will instead show you how much the nation loathes our common enemies by assisting you in your plights with my single space superiority drone.

Let my [our] synthetic fluids and organic blood be shed so that you might open your eyes.

To uninformed Outcasts - Blodo - 02-04-2010

Message to: D. Jameson, 101st
Encryption: Blowfishv7.1-2048, High

Well, I have to admit I dismissed your attempts to get us under your thumb again, along with all the accompanying propaganda and rhetoric. But that's not the point. I hope this drone of yours is around as you promised, my agents put something on my desk today that... captured my interest, and... lets say in an act of extraordinary good will from my own person I want to hear what you have to say before I take action.

New Berlin, Ruhrfeld. I'll transmit the exact coordinates once I pick up your signal.

Regards,
Hoerst

*** encryption successful ***