Discovery Gaming Community
To the Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=33578)

To the Lane Hackers - Durandal - 01-24-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: The Lane Hackers
Source: Executive Commander Enrico Rossini, NTBS Belisarius, Kansas
Subject: Friendly fire

Greetings, Lane Hackers. As you may or may not be aware of, one of your boys, Mr. Sanguinetti, opened fire on a mining ship, one with particular sympathies for the NTF. While I've no problem with you firing on everyday miners, I'd like to make it very clear that the following are not to be fired on unless violating the terms of agreement we've laid out for them. These include...

A): Bringing any sort of warship into Kansas unless notified otherwise by NTF High Command. This includes gunboats and up.

B): Flying within ten kilometers of "Junction".

C): Not paying the mandatory mining tax. (All STF, TAZ, ZoE, and Junker vessels, coven excluded, are required to do this) This can only be confirmed by the NTF high command, however.

Currently, the list of "protected" miners include the STF, TAZ, ZoE, and Junkers. However, this excludes several small time miners who have been supporting our cause greatly.

I'll try to compile a more comprehensive list, but at this time the only ones that stand out are Walter F and ChampFreight. Neither of these two vessels should be fired on under any circumstance. If I have reports of our assets being shot down again, it will not be taken so lightly.

Executive Commander Enrico Rossini, out.

To the Lane Hackers - Mr.Sanguinetti - 01-24-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr Rossini!

I hope I don't have to state here that we kept the above described guidelines without it being written in a so traceable comms frequency. We never had any problems with the said groups - we have the agreements of our own with junkers, zoners - also the STF guys are seems decent and reasonable enough guys to me. However I feel it real disturbing that an Ageira flunkie is also become added to your protection list. Let me quote the corresponding lines from our operations guidelines what all of our recruits learns letter-by-letter.

' Wrote:
* Ageira Technologies, Interspace Commerce, [IND] should have their entire cargo loads confiscated or destroyed. Tax them according to the general guidelines ONLY if they have no cargo.
I don't want to get into the principals behind these guidelines - let it be enough that for one has our insight to the controlling forces of Liberty, acting like that is a natural choice. I have to state here that we will not negotiate with or about the mentioned corporations. If they come into our scanner range, we will track them down.

However... Since I live at Mactan I found the Front a realy kind neighbour. You and your people recived your share of the Libertonian oppression, just as we did. I'd be realy sad to see a good relation like ours in peril bacasue of an insignificant umm... matter like this. So I have a proposal. You named four groups of people who can safely conduct mining operations in Kansas. That's acceptable. Also it is if you want to extend you protection to certain individuals. In return we do not ask you to deny access there for our enemies. We ask you to let us hunt them as we always did. That means only the said three corporations and their flunkies. Do you find those terms acceptable Mr Rossini?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To the Lane Hackers - Durandal - 01-24-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: The Lane Hackers
Source: Executive Commander Enrico Rossini, NTBS Belisarius, Kansas
Subject: Friendly fire

To my knowledge, this was a transponder error on ChampFreights part - indeed, their small time mining company is in no way affiliated with Ageira or the IND. I'll make sure this is sorted to.

Otherwise, you're free to do as you wish, so long as you do not interfere with NTF operations in Kansas.

Executive Commander Rossini, out.