Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira (/showthread.php?tid=33658)

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Tales23 - 01-25-2010

[Image: Alexander-None.png]

Message: Effective Immediately all contracts regarding Gate Lane and Trade Lane parts are null, the only ships that are permitted to carry Ageira Lane parts are my own companies vessels and Deep Space Engineering. The choice comes after going over the reports from the previous director and seeing an increase in leaks of our company secrets. We will also be developing new software to prevent the black market sales of our parts I believe this will stop all illegal exports to various houses that refuse to trade with us and have mysteriously developed their own system of Trade Lanes. Such security measure are only the beginning as my complete overhaul of the company continues.

Apologies to all who have contracts with us the decision does not come lightly, but I believe it is one that must be done to ensure the future of Ageira Technologies.

Sincerely,
Alexander Brown, Ageira Technologies

End of Transmission

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Exsiled_one - 01-25-2010

[Image: Kishiro-2.png]

Konnihciwa,
I do not see a true reason for this sudden monopoly.
Sudden termination of Ageira - Kishiro contract is an serious
blow to Kishiro and to Kusari as whole. With the 110 million
we deposited to Ageira for our contract returned to our
Kishiro|bank account, we would love to see a bit more reasonable
explanation than this... vague message addressed to
"all of those who have contract with Ageira"...
The Kishiro Expo is on New Tokyo and we would love to have
you as our guests there, and we even offered you a chance
to present your technologies at very low cost. Please give
us reason to not consider this termination of contract 3 months
before it's expire date an insult to our Corporation.

- Hokani Matsuo, CEO

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Tales23 - 01-25-2010

From the Ageira Security Director:

Dear Kishiro:

You do not have to see a true reason for our decisions to understand that we are indeed removing any and all contracts that your company, and any other companies within Sirius have, save Ageira and DSE. Please note that we simply can not compromise in our new security policy regarding the shipping of gate and lane parts, as a great number have gone "missing" in recent times and there are rumours of certain groups devoted to "cracking" open the boxes to reveal their secrets - allow me to assure you that it is entirely impossible to retrieve any information from our "white boxes." Unfortunately, all companies other than Ageira and DSE poes a significant security risk to our operations, and are also quite a drain on our resources due to "misdirected" shipments. Seeing as how Liberty needs to conserve its resources - technology certainly included - Ageira deemed it expedient to terminate all shipping contracts with entities that can not be trusted one-hundred percent.

25 million credits of your deposit into Ageira shall be returned to you.
The rest has certainly paid for the liberties you have enjoyed with the gate and lane parts. Please keep in mind that the end of your contract with Ageira would end in March anyway."

~~ Samuel J. Simmons, PHD,
Ageira Security Director

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Exsiled_one - 01-25-2010

Mister Samuel

I'm just afraid that is far from enough,
as by our contract we have until March
to enjoy the benefits of it. I'm afraid I'll
just have to let this one go to Kishiro legal
representatives. Until we speak again

- Hokani Matsuo, CEO

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Snozzz - 01-26-2010

When your predecesors selected Universal it was for a very good reason. No body does it better. We were the first and now we are the most experienced commercial hauler in all Liberty. Our skills were born in the infancy of interstellar travel and are just as aplicable now, as they were then. We are the logical choice to get your parts to the customer, whose cargo often needs to be flown without the simplicity of lane travel. Of course you could use your own staff and you do. But if you expand your shipping arm to match your peak demand there will almost certainly be redundancies shortly after. And, like as not, that will engender a new wave of lane hacking criminality in Liberty. That is hardly a move that is likely to improve your situation, or that of Liberty in general. I would urge you to continue our current concession, not for our benifit, but for your own and all of Liberty. Our remit is wide and its loss would have no direct impact on us. We can absorb the fluctuations in the general market, infact we flourish on them. And, your occassional need for us to meet your shortfalls, is really all we have fulfilled. They certainly are not in any shape or form a regular cargo for our convoys. Though we do concider your need to be a highly important one, and will always deal with your instructions with the utmost dispatch.

Yours Faithfully

Denny Crane (President of Universal Shipping Incorporated)

To: Liberty, and all companies with Contracts with Ageira - Tales23 - 01-28-2010

[Image: WilliamsComm.png]

[font=Book Antiqua]
Message: Greetings, I have recently released a statement regarding this situation I would like to forward all of your comments and questions there. I believe most of your questions should be answered but I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you,
President Thomas Williams, Ageira Technologies
End Transmission

Redirect: Click Here