Discovery Gaming Community
Rep got lost .... RM guard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Rep got lost .... RM guard (/showthread.php?tid=33728)

Pages: 1 2

Rep got lost .... RM guard - Oldum - 01-27-2010

Hello there!

I recently bought a Rheinland Military Guard IDd bomber.
The thingy is, it's reputation, for some reason is plain neutral with the RM guard .. don't ask me how ...
But the ID is there. I don't really know what happened, and would like to ask an admin, from the helpful bunch if he/she could give a kick to my ships RM guard rep, to fit it like it should be.

Link as proof that I bought the ship:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58753
(I sure hope it won't get deleted)

If you would be so nice to help, my Fanrir bomber, it's name is : RNC-Duisburg (didn't rename it yet, until this thing is solved)

Please, it would be kind of the admins if they would give me a bit of help.

~Oldum

Rep got lost .... RM guard - Ebon - 01-27-2010

It is pretty simple, rep was made for Rheinland Military, and some who was helping with this bought and gave to this ship RM Guard ID. More than one person was involved in this for sure, and the second one had to have RM Guard IFF made. Unfortunately for You, ship You bought isnt the one.

' Wrote:It is pretty simple, rep was made for Rheinland Military, and someone bought and gave this ship RM Guard ID. More than one person was involved in this, and the second one had to have RM Guard IFF made. Unfortunately for You, ship You bought isnt the one.

The guy I bought it from says it's suppose to be full rep with RM guard .... btw, I was thinking the same, and that's why I ask for help to evade all kind of problems it would cause ...

' Wrote:he is neutral?? he was full green

this is from the PM I got from him ...

Hmm, dont want to be rude, but it is not possible. Look at screen heh, I cant see there RM Guard blinking.

' Wrote:Hmm, dont want to be rude, but it is not possible. Look at screen heh, I cant see there RM Guard blinking.

And since when was it mandatory to have the RM Guard IFF for the use of the ID ? I can't really remember that happening ...

It is not mate, but on screen you dont see RM Guard bar...(which means that now You wont prove that he had RM G rep made) Sooo in that case, see the post # 2

EVEN IF you would wrote /droprep, it should be half bar on green. Conlusion is only one. See post #2 again ;x I doubt it could be some server issue...

Rep got lost .... RM guard - aerelm - 01-27-2010

If you check This Screen (Which is the one he posted on the sale thread) You'll see that RM Guard is not in the list, Always Ask for full rep sheet of any Guard Vessel you want to buy, to make sure it's full Guard rep.
But There is one problem, There are 25 missions done on this char, which means it should have Guard or pretty close to guard IFF, which makes me think there might be some kind of server side problem involved.
So I think we'd better wait for admins to see this thread and answer.

Rep got lost .... RM guard - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 01-27-2010

Ive not done RM guard before, but LN guard takes WAY more than that, IE: 30+ minimum.

If there was a bug, hope the guy gets time to fix it or gets it fixed.

If he was scammed, fix it or let em fix it, and perma-bastille some chars (if they want the slot they can always delete ......... )

' Wrote:If you check This Screen (Which is the one he posted on the sale thread) You'll see that RM Guard is not in the list, Always Ask for full rep sheet of any Guard Vessel you want to buy, to make sure it's full Guard rep.
But There is one problem, There are 25 missions done on this char, which means it should have Guard or pretty close to guard IFF, which makes me think there might be some kind of server side problem involved.
So I think we'd better wait for admins to see this thread and answer.

That is why I'm not exactly sure if he did just got the ID with someone's help or not ... or whatever ... since it's easy to get the RM Guard and such neutral with tons of bribes .. takes a lot of time , but I've done it as well. From there, I'm not sure if you need more then 25 missions ...

Fe. My blood dragon fighter started from neutral rep to the guard, after paying a few bribes .. after 18 missions it's half way to being friendly to the guard ...

Anyways, I'll wait and hope one of the admins will find the thread and will give me a helping hand ...

Rep got lost .... RM guard - Agmen of Eladesor - 01-27-2010

I've found it, but I can't access things at work, so for now, please be patient.