Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-07-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Ms. Mehnleth, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into the transport division.

Details are inbound on a seperate frequency.

Please place your details in the company archive.

Welcome to Ageira Technologies.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - PhantomBlade - 01-14-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name:Kurt Russels
  • Date Of Birth: March 12 795
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Worked as a Mover for a construction job on Manhatten.
  • Skills: Im a decent pilot in transports if that helps?
  • Place of Birth: Planet Manhatten, New york system
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transporter
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies? I want ta get off Manhatten and see the some more of Liberty, this way I can do it and still get payed for a decent job. Besides, I aint doin' much good on Manhatten anymore, I could do more help here.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for? Well about that... Umm, one incident with a bar fight and all. I didnt start it if you are wondering.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested? Well, I can talk my way out of some situations, if not im pretty good at makin' ships with no manuverability, move well, if ya know what I mean.
Tell us about yourself. Well as a boy I was always a bit clever, unfortunately for me, I also had a quick tounge. Luckily I grew out of that. I tried attending a college, but it didnt keep my interest very well... that, and the Dean kicked me out when he knew I slept with his daughter. For a while after that, I decided to do something good for my life, so i got into construction. Built a few nice towers in Manhatten, and one day after we finished with the Harton hotel a bit south of the Liberty, he looked into the sky, starin' at the stars and asked, "Ever wonder whats out there?". I plainly told him, "Yeah... infact, I think ill get there soon.". So here I am, In your office, tryin' to get this job.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Dragen & Emily: Solider's.Misfortune, [HF]-Luara.Aristan, Marcus: Lasting.Gale
  • Skype Handle: Runesword123
  • Timezone: Not entirely sure, GMT+6 I think, all I know is im from California in the US

Do you have your own vessel you will be using? No but I can get one, unless the Mastadon works.
    Have you been sanctioned within the last six months? Nope, havent been sanctioned

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-14-2011

Mr. Russels, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into the transport division.

Sincerely,
Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 01-17-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Matthias Andrewson
  • Date Of Birth: Born AS 791.
  • Previous Jobs: Systems Engineer at a growing Chemical and Pharmaceutical company in Leeds, Bretonia.
  • Skills: My primary qualification is an Engineer, however I have also completed an accredited course in Information & Data Architecture.
  • Place of Birth: New London, Bretonia.
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transportation; however if more people are desperately needed in Security I could work there. I plan on moving into Surveillance or Implementation and Maintenance once my rank in the company has increased.

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
Ageira's advancements form a cornerstone of the Sirius Sector's economy. My scientific pursuits have led me to Liberty in order to be part of the leading edge in technology development.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
I have lived a crime-free life; however during my travels I have encountered people with jobs which sometimes push the boundaries of the law...
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
While most of my tertiary study and work finds me planetside, in between jobs and studying I have taken piloting courses, enabling me to fly one-man ships from Light Fighters to Freighters.
Tell us about yourself.
I am a Bretonian national, born and raised on New London. After my high schooling I moved to Cambridge to study combined Chemical and Mechatronic Engineering, and was awarded Honours upon completion. Immediately afterwards I was head-hunted by a corporate emplyment scout, and I moved to Leeds to work as a Systems Engineer at a new Chemical and Pharmaceutical production plant. I worked there several years, but eventually I yearned to do more, and I studied part-time a Information & Data Architecture course, providing me with a thorough understanding of the Sirius Neural Net.
With the blessings of my former emplyer, I left the company to do some freelance trading work before moving to Liberty to seek a new employment opportunity. Now I wish to join Ageira in order to work for a company which develops the best and newest technology in the Sirius Sector.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Echo_7-7
  • Skype Handle: strokonator
  • Timezone: GMT +10

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
    I have a CSV but I don't think it would be very appropriate, so no.
    Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?
    Nope.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-18-2011

Mr. Andrewson, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into the transport division.

Sincerely,
Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

//Details to be given via skype. If this doesn't work for you, shoot me a PM and we'll do it the slow way.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Fabio Krull - 01-18-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Fabio Krull
  • Date Of Birth: 781/10/09
  • Sex: male
  • Previous Jobs: I have been working as a navigator, copilot and defense gunner on several freelancing Transports
  • Skills: Advanced transport defense, resource-optimized navigation
  • Place of Birth: Freeport 2
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport Division

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies
I'd like to have more planned shipments on my schedule. Not travels through pirate-infested edgeworlds for uncertain outcome any more, that's what I am after.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
No. All clean
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
Keeping ship and crew whole and healthy under harsh circumstances
Tell us about yourself.
Starting out as a dockworker in my young days I grabbed the opportunity to work on freighters supplying the Freeport. My dreams always went forth though, so I enlisted as a crew-member on several freelancing Transports. As I have seen a whole lot of Sirius in the meantime, I'd like to do some more regular work for a plannable and regular income.

OOC Information:
  • Timezone: GMT+1

A Mammoth, currently named Fabio.Krull
    No sanctions, none in the planning as far as I know

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-19-2011

Mr. Krull, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into the transport division.

Exceptions have been made for your application, and as such you will be required to update your actions in the Message Dump on a frequent basis.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Enoch - 01-24-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Peter Slade
  • Date Of Birth: 794
  • Previous Jobs: Shipyard Engineer
  • Skills: I can fix all kind of ships.
  • Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport.

Trade Lane and Jump Gate technologies are such wonderful technologies, that they should benefit all inhabitants of Sirius. This is why I am applying. Also, I wanted to do something useful of my life (see below).
No.
I can jungle and sing the Liberty Anthem while eating melon.
Tell us about yourself.
Was born on LA, as mentioned above. As I grew up I became more and more interested in mechanics. My parents, being scientists, paid me the most expensive engineer studies. I ended up working on Norfolk shipyard, fixing large ships' engines and other important parts. Then I realized I deserved better. A friend of mine suggested that I should apply here.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Convoy ships, Researcher Victor Steiner.
  • Skype Handle:Nekrataal0
  • Timezone: GMT+1

I guess I could buy a freighter, but I don't have enough money for a large transport. I however have an IC Large Train I could re-rep.
    I've never been sanctioned.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 01-25-2011

Mr. Slade, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into the transport division.

Generic response regarding your acceptance, of which you have already been informed of.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - erich_619 - 01-25-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Paul Mavriks
  • Date Of Birth: 790 A.S
  • Previous Jobs: Courier Pilot
  • Skills: Qualified Transport Pilot, hard working and willing to learn
  • Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport Devision

Mainly, Credits, Everyone needs credits, all I have ever done is fly transports, and now im looking to get into a nice corporate, well paying job with good people to work with, and oh did i mention credits?
None
Qualified Freight pilot with a few years experience under my belt.
Tell us about yourself.
Not much to say, born on Los Angeles, Average family, average home, average life. I just want to make my way in these crazy times.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Total Newb.e
  • Skype Handle:the_guardian_fl
  • Timezone: (GMT+10)

I have no vessel, I will request use of an Ageira Train apon joining.
    No sanctions for me.