Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Erathial - 02-14-2011

Sorry for not disclosing more information, I was in quite a hurry when I discpatched this communications package, The name is Kagin Sarkoff and due in part to my Rheinland heritage, I've had the privilege of an intimate knowledge of Rheinland, as bad as it is.

My intentions are pure and to be fair, a bit escapist. I don't feel like I belong in the Rheinlands, the free spirits and noble ideals of Liberty and Bretonnia are calling me.
Thus I feel I could contribute with loyality and a fierce devotion to the ideals that Ageira stand for.

I do not seek a fight, rather I seek not to fight. I do not want my past to hold me down, but I stand for my work in the ministry but alas, All I want is to trade and seek peace, both for me and for the world.

I hereby request to join the Transport division, no more, no less.

Sincerely,

Kagin Sarkoff

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 02-14-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Mr Sarkoff[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the transport division.

Please place your details in the company archive.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency.

Welcome to Ageira Technologies.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
Vice President
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Pinko - 02-15-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Selina Duval
  • Date Of Birth: January 31st, 797
  • Sex: Female
  • Previous Jobs: None, fresh out of college with a degree in House Economics.
  • Skills: Can do some damn good coffee.
  • Place of Birth: An Hospital
  • Department Interested in Joining: ASF
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
I had taken House Economics in college with the hopes of possibly ending up as a succesful bussinesswoman, until the day I found out about my passion of flying. I believe that, by working for Ageira, I can be at the fullest of my potentials by applying my knowledges in economics, as well as being a hand to the transports on the field.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
Arrested in 817 for unauthorized launch, unauthorized atmospheric breach and piloting without a pilot's licence
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
As specified above, not only can I prepare an excellent coffee, but I can as well keep nerves of steel on the field and be adaptable to most situations.
Tell us about yourself.
Well, I was raised on several stations as my parents kept moving around in Liberty, working for different companies all the time, chasing for contracts. I was homeschooled until the day I got to college, where I had seriously expected to be more down to Earth than my parents and settle for a stable job. During my course, I had the opportunity to pilot one of my friend's brand new ship, which his dad has just bought for him for his 20th birthday. As a natural reaction, of course, I hijacked his stuff and launched, even went into space with it. It felt so natural and instinctive to pilot this ship. Until the moment the LPI arrested me just outside Denver's planetary ring. Well, the fun lasted, and I nearly immediatly afterward applied for a civilian pilot licence, which I obtained without too much difficulties. Fresh out of college, I was hoping to build a career with you.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Karen Blume, former Liberty Rogue, former leader of the Alster Union and the AGS-U, now captain of the Junker Colossus ''Konfliktdiamant''. (Active)
    La Veuve Noire, family leader of the Unione Corse family La Brise de Mer. (Semi-active)
    Hanako Ayuka, former Samura hostess, defected to the Golden Crysanthenums before defecting once again to join the Hogosha. (Inactive)
    Sebastien LaHoue, Zoner captain of the Freeport 18. (Inactive)

• Skype Handle:Maria.Lavoie
  • Timezone: EST, dunno what that is in GMT.

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
    Nope.
    Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?
    Woops! :3

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Amelia - 02-24-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

In Character Part:
  • Name: Jennifer Berry
  • Date Of Birth: 797 A.S.
  • Sex: Female
  • Previous Jobs: Communication and Navigation Officer onboard the Endeavor
  • Skills: Experience with communication and navigation of ships.
  • Place of Birth: Trading Vessel Endeavor
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Division

I want to be in a group that can protect me and that I can trust.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
I stole the trader license of my father when I was young girl.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
Yes, my father told me a lot of good trading routes and I would be ready to share these informations.
Tell us about yourself.
Quote:Jennifer Berry was born in the year 797 A.S. on the Endeavor. She was the third daughter and, not like the other sisters, interested in trading. In her childhood she spent a lot of time with her father to learn everything about the trade. Already in the early years she practiced the trade together with her father and her mother. In 815 A.S. she got the opportunity to work as a crew member onboard the Endeavor. She worked very hard and soon she was an important member for the Endeavor. Her main task was the communication and the navigation of the Endeavor. But in the year 818 A.S. where the Endeavor was destroyed, everything has changed. She and 4 other crew members were the only ones that had managed to survive the ambush. After this stroke of fate she didn't knew what to do. Amelia and Lily were searching for new jobs. Evie was gone, just like her parents. After long considerations, she decided to continue with trading. She collected enough money to pay a complete new ship. It was not as impressive as the Endeavor, but still she managed to get her own trading ship. She called the new ship Endeavor to honor her father. But she later realised that she had no use for the ship, because she didn't find the suitable crew for it. So she decided to give the new ship to Lily, as she could have the most use for it. After she delivered the ship to Lily she searched for a job in a trading company. After a long search she finally managed to find a company to whom she can trust.

//Complete story: Background Story and Biographies

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Amelia.Berry, [T]-Endeavor, Lily.Berry
  • Skype Handle: amelia.berry20
  • Timezone: GMT+1

I have a trading vessel, but it's not supposed for this faction. So, no.
    No, not yet, and I hope it won't happen.
>>>End of Transmission<<<

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 02-25-2011

Ms Berry[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

Ms Duval[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Ageira Security Force.

Please place your details in the company archive.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency.

Welcome to Ageira Technologies.
Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - einzelnwolf - 02-26-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Travis Reed
  • Date Of Birth: 792
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Various low paying jobs planetside before being able to save up for some pilot training and a small ship. Independent trader since.
  • Skills: Basic to intermediate piloting of freighter and transport ship types. Some skill with trade routes.
  • Place of Birth: Los Angeles
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

I wish to earn my living in space, as part of a respectable company.
No criminal record.
Previous transport experience.
Tell us about yourself.
Born into poverty, raised in poverty. Managed to escape it into space.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Travis_Reed
  • Skype Handle: einarr.schmied Note: I don't always bring my headset to work with me, and thus may be unavailable on Skype while at work.
  • Timezone: GMT -8 (US Pacific Time)

I have a Gull and would be interested in a Heron, if the company deems I should fly one.
    Not that I'm aware of.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - trekky - 02-27-2011

In Character Part:
  • Name: Noonien Soong
  • Date Of Birth: 788 A.S.
  • Sex: male
  • Previous Jobs: I worked as an independent trader
  • Skills: trading/working large ship
  • Place of Birth: USS _Enterprise (A).
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Division

dad work as a independant trader for a long time when i got old enough he gave me the ship and after 1 year working for myself i would like a corp flag under my name

nope.

I always fly as fast as I can so I am able to get the best relation between profit and the time being used to make it. i try to talk myself out of fights.

Tell us about yourself.
born on USS_Enterprise (A) my was pretty normal for a life for a captains son
Lol I remember one time on the USS_Enterprise (A) he told a pirate to go to ****
Well the pirate destroyed the ship we were in escape pods for 3 days
Loading unloading

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: USS _Enterprise

• Timezone: GMT-5

yes i own a Barge
    yes
    Internet disconnected and was killed when I was offline so i forgot to report it

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 02-27-2011

Mr Reed, your application is pending[color=#ffffff].

Your application form is rather bare and uninformative. We would like you to tell us a bit more about yourself first. Ageira prides itself in having the finest employees; we want to know why we should pick you before any other man.

Mr Soong, your application has been denied[color=#ffffff].

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - trekky - 02-27-2011

' Wrote:

Mr Reed, your application is pending[color=#ffffff].

Your application form is rather bare and uninformative. We would like you to tell us a bit more about yourself first. Ageira prides itself in having the finest employees; we want to know why we should pick you before any other man.

Mr Soong, your application has been denied[color=#ffffff].

Sincerely,

Thaddues Gideon
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

may i ask why?

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - einzelnwolf - 02-28-2011

As per request, I'm filling in more detail.

Tell us about yourself.
Born to David and Jenny Reed, who could barely support themselves, let alone a child. I grew up having to take what jobs I could get to help support the family, all with the dream of getting away from it. Over the years, I managed to save up enough money to get a small ship and some basic piloting lessons, plus any required licensing. During my training, I was involved in an accident, the injuries from which disqualified me from becoming a combat rated pilot. It wasn't quite bad enough to disqualify me from being a transport pilot, however. I want to earn my living in space, and stay away from the place where I grew up.

Since my original application, I have managed to upgrade to a Heron on my own.