Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-17-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Burekcina, your application is pending[color=#ffffff].

Your application form is rather bare and uninformative. We would like you to tell us a bit more about yourself first. Ageira prides itself in having the finest employees; we want to know why we should pick you before any other person.
(//You've also not answered the questions in-character. Try again.)

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - cosmos_wanderer - 06-18-2011

- transmission sent by trader Nasty_Dwarf - [/i]

[b]Application Form:
  • Name: Nasty_Dwarf
  • Date of Birth: 811 as
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Kansai Research Station, Honshu
  • Department interested in joining: TransDiv
Please answer all of the following questions:

- What has your previous employment been, if any?
None usual employment, i was a miner dwarf in a diamond cave, even if it was just fiction. actually i was an actor.
- Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
To make money. I came here looking for better life conditions.
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
no crimes to report
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
i'm usually willing to talk, before seeking trouble, and like to trade and negotiate. anyway, i won't surrender easily to a loss. if i can get out of trouble, i will
- Tell us about yourself.
They say dwarves didn't exist, that were fantastic creatures...well, they were no more about a 8 years ago. The young entertainement company Neo-Disney Kusari inc. (orientalized descendant of a famous company of the XX century), not well known in foreign colonies, and founded in 810 as, tought to make real one of his oldest film in some sort of live action telefilm. the film was Snowhite and the seven dwarves. So they created dwarves by genetic engineering. this resulted in a lot of dwarven embryos. many died. others were disposed of as failures. in the end, they obtained enough sane little dwarves, and begun with their education. they taught them how to mine and live in the woods, but also how to act, enjoy vip life and diamonds, and young chicks like the actresses who played the role of snowhite along the years. this had resulted in the corruption of the soul of the dwarves, over time. more and more greedy and depraved. there weren't only seven dwarves, who survived the genetic process, but fourteen of them. each of the fable dwarf had a substitute, in case one of them couldn't play in the movies. some died of excesses, others of incident, others again of plots against them or against neo-disney. Nasty, me, was one of this substitute. When my time came for me to replace the original Grumpy (who died of infarct, being he a hopeless, angry drunken), neo-disney discovered that i was too much nasty, too much indomitable, too much ''willing to speak'' with troublesome journalists. this interferred with neo-disney commercial and parental plans and conducts (i was no more ''suitable for kids''). too much things i knew: for example, did you know the diamonds cave of the dwarves was one of the many blood diamonds caves in one of the over-abused miserable border worlds? i guess not. so, along with the other filthy dwarves' complicity, first they cut me off from the movies and the star-system, then they even tried to kill me. i managed to escape death. dwarves are small but strong as five men, you know? it was the time of my 6th birthday. just for your knowledge my race has very precocius grown up, followed by a calculated slowdown of metabolism, that assure us a long-time life (a ready made cattle that lasts long, good for business). during my exile in the dregs of kusari society, i heard of Liberty system and its economical chances for any resolute man, a neo-liberal land, where everyone got the right to happiness and wealth (but today i fear it could be another unhuman, undwarven society...). ''LIberty? Sounds good to me'' i thought. so i picked up my remaining diamonds, a rugsack, six dollars, and hid on a random ship as a clandestine. after avoiding surveillance and robbing food for several days, i landed on planet Erie in Pennsylvania. and after living on the edge for some months, i managed to embark on civilian liners and asked for jobs in several space mining caves. i was pretty disapponited when i discovered that mining companies didn't accepted dwarves amongst their personnel. what it would be now of my miner-nature? dwarves were made to mine... ''oh yeah?'' i shouted, ''F*** off!!! i'm going to found a mining company of my own!!!!''. great intent, but too less money. so, at first i had to make money. using my left-over diamonds i bought a rhino, then went on random trading, until i stumbled in Ageira Technologies company. They didn't had any pregiudice against genetically crafted dwarves, so i decided to join them very happily. but then, the fate coin tossed once again against me, it came out that gate-lane parts trading had a major route exactly in kusari, bringing me near to Neo-Disney once again. anyway, i heard that this kind of trade is currently kind of denied for some kind of conflict. doesn't matter to me. telling this, i rely on the ageira secrecy about it's employee's personal life, and on its capacity to weight what's more convenient for it. what's important is that now i'm making money and i'm free. already got a camara and soon after that an albatross ship. now i'll wait and see how situation evolve. and one day, i'll have my space diamonds cave once and for all. and then, when powerful enough, i'll crush neo-disney and all other crappy dwarves. should it even means i'll remain the last of dwarves. but who knows, maybe genetic engineering will come in handy once again...

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-19-2011

"Nasty Dwarf"[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFFFFF], your application has been denied.

A response has been sent by secure channels.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Redheart - 06-22-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Shunkaha Wanagi
  • Date of Birth: 783 AS
  • Place of Birth: Norfolk Shipyard , New York System
  • Application type: New Employment

Worked in the factory on Norfolk Shipyard from the age of 13 working for the mechanics with menial chores and then at 16 when I was able to work for the Shipyard. Then I worked as a loader of goods from transport to transport. I now mine off the Hallam Nebula with my small Rhino.
I have watched with awe the convoys that come through the systems and I always wanted to do something more with my life. I am old enough to know that in order to do this, I need to ask for help from those around me that can assist me and I am young enough to still work hard and feel good about the work I do.
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
I have never been charged with any crimes. I have only been fined one time for mining without the proper license.
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I have a modest bit of combat experience. I am Farley proficient in mathematics and can configure a proper jump route by using the systems nav points.
When I was 18 I left the only home I had known. The smell of molten metal and space fuel was not something a person would miss unless it was the smell of home, but that smell also brought back unpleasant memories. Memories that was due to my parent'€™s death in a ship to ship collision accident within the shipyard. I then worked as a loader for any transports that needed the help until I was able to save enough credits to purchase my first flyer. I then ran modest missions to apprehend small time criminals in order to earn enough credits for a small Rhino Ship. I now mine the resources in the Hallam Nebula in the hopes of saving enough credits to purchase a deep space faring transport.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-23-2011

Mr Wanagi[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]Please place your details in the company archive.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before flying.

Welcome to Ageira Technologies.
Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

[color=#ffffff]***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Burekcina - 06-23-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Burekcina
  • Date of Birth: 800 AS
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie
  • Application type: new employment

Independent Trader
Because trading alone is boring
Ni, I haven't.
Patient.
Born on Planet Erie. Spent my whole life working. As a young pilot I was delivering Engine Components for Junkers, until I heard that they are cooperating with criminals. After I left Junkers, one man in Newark Station asked me to join Interspace Commerce. Soon I meet one police officer at Leeds, and made a deal to supply Leeds with Tanks. Now I'm out of that business, and I'm applying to work for you.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-23-2011

Mr Burekcina[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]Please place your details in the company archive.

Note that there appears to be an error in your application form, stating that you are zero years old. Please contact tech support if problems persist with your neural net account.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before flying.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - cosmos_wanderer - 06-25-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Boris Tanaka
  • Date of Birth: 782 as
  • Sex: male
  • Place of Birth: planet New Tokyo
  • Application type: new employment

none with the big factions of sirius.
to make money and for a new life with better conditions
no, nothing to report
i'm usually willing to talk, before seeking trouble, and like to trade and negotiate. anyway, i won't surrender easily to a loss. if i can get out of trouble, i will
when i was born they diagnosed me a form of quite severe dwarfism. my ''growth'' confirmed that. after a youth with all imaginable difficulties, offenses, pregiudice, lack of women, the life had been once even more cruel and ironic with me. the only steady job i found was that of a role in some sort of live action movie and in an entertainment program for kids, made by a kusari entertainment company: Neo-Disney Kusari Ltd, an horientalized descendant of a certain company of the XX century, that managed to retrieve that company's old movies, products, ecc. the programs were taken from an old, glorius film of theirs, a fable: Whitesnow and the seven dwarves.
do you see the fateful destiny??
this miserable life, made of humiliations, spent playing as a a double dwarf (a damn cage), pretending to work in a diamonds cave, and making stupid kids smile, was on the other hand spent in excesses, drugs, alienation, money, and young girls (the actresses who played in the role of Snowhite along the years). all including scandals, overdose deaths, gossip, disgusting merchandise, and so on.
there were not only seven dwarves to play the dwarves. but each dwarf had a double, a substitute, that took his place, in case of ''difficulties'', or risky scenes. i was a double. but was no more when the original Grumpy died of heart attack, being he an angry, hopeless, drunk. So, as they say, it was my time to be under the flashlights. Only to discover that it was even worst than before. I couldn't walk in the streets without having kids and idiots asking me to sing silly songs and perform stupid dances. a bit more and they would demand me to dress like a fantasy dwarf all the time...
Not only that, Neo-Disney seemed not to have problems in managing several doubtful activities, like inappropriate waste disposal, exploting of child labour in its toys factories in poorer regions, child prostitution, smuggling, links with several lobbies...even our famous diamonds cave was a real diamonds cave on a wretched planet, his population exploited as well. Too much for me. I had to find a way to change this depressing life.
soon after my ''moment of glory'', Neo-Disney found out that i was too much nasty too much indomitable, too much ''willing to speak'' with troublesome journalists. this interferred with neo-disney commercial and parental plans and conducts (i was no more ''suitable for kids''). too much things i knew...this earned me the nickname of Nasty the Dwarf.
so, along with the other filthy dwarves' complicity, first they cut me off from the movies and star-system, then they even tried to kill me. luckily i managed to escape death. then i disappeared in the suburbs, with Neo-Disney hunters at my back (at least it was another reason to flee my current life...).
i hadn't much time, before they would find me. i had to leave Kusari as soon as possible. While i was walking in the docks, i saw a ship carring a flag of a foreign country: Liberty.
i've already heard of Liberty system and its economical chances for any resolute man, a neo-liberal land, where everyone got the right to happiness and wealth (but today i fear it could be another unhuman society...). ''LIberty? Sounds good to me'' i thought. so i gathered all my remaining money, a few personal objects, then embarked on a liner to Liberty.
i landed on planet Erie in Pennsylvania. and after living on the edge for some months, i took several civilian liners and asked for jobs in several space mining and trading companies. i was pretty disapponited when i discovered that those companies didn't accepted dwarves amongst their personnel.
so, after managing some dirty affairs to earn some cash, and using all the money i had, i bought a Rhino, and went on some random trading until i stumbled in Ageira Technologies company. They didn't had any pregiudice against dwarves, rather, they were just testing some new kind of prothesis, that would allow me to fly normal size ships; so i decided to join them very happily. but then, the fate coin tossed once again against me, it came out that gate-lane parts trading had a major route exactly in kusari, bringing me near to Neo-Disney once again. anyway it didn't matter to me.
what's important now is that i'm making money and i'm free. already got a camara, an albatross, and now a heron ship. now i'll wait and see how situation evolve. and one day, i'll have my own company. and then, when powerful enough, i'll crush neo-disney and all other crappy, greedy, depraved dwarves.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-26-2011

Mr Tanaka[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

[color=#000000][color=#ffffff]As long as you endeavour to keep your past troubles behind you, and you stay focussed on the job, we're always glad to have willing and able workers as our employees.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 06-26-2011

Ageira Technologies Human Resources Announcement:

Applications for transfers and employment are temporarily closed.
Any applications submitted from this point will not be responded to for several days.
Thank you for your patience.

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

>>>ADDENDUM<<<

Recruitment has now reopened.

>>>END<<<