Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Jack-Freeway - 07-01-2011

Application Form:
  • Harold of Hereinte : Vesel Havok MK2 BOmber:
  • 12-DEC-796:
  • Male:
  • Cortez sytem : Planet Curacao:
  • new employment:
  • ASF:
Please answer all of the following questions:

- Nothing much, did some misons here and there
<freelancer>
- i feel useless an want to participate in the vast reals trougout siriur
<Planet Curacao only ofers human transport in wich i have no intrest>
- luckely i have not
<none
- well i am a decent scout and will have to train in coneticut sometimes for my pvp skills
<will give everything for his company since there is no famely>
- check history everthinhg else we will get to know at trainings and such.
<Harold was born on Planet Curacao, as child he soon discoverd the human transport wasnt
his thing. As soon as he was capeble he bought him self a star flyer to become and more
productvie member of sirius. So he went to planet manhatan took a drink and listend. he maked
some bribed and upgraded his weaponry. He was almost a navyboy when that extrordonarie mastodon
came out of the lane, they chated a bit and so our Harold decided to become an Ageira Protector
and scout> [/i]

[b]// OOC Information:
  • Jack.Freeway:
  • GTM+1
Do you have your own ship that you will use for your Ageira character?
<Yes. * Havok MK2 bomber>
thanks havens no
<If yes, please link to the sanction notice.>

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - keltar - 07-06-2011

-Incoming transmission-
-Sender: Keltar_Kelemen-
-Adresser: Ageira Technologies-
-Subject: Keltar Keleman's Ageira Technologies Application form-

Application Form:
  • Name: Keltar_Kelemen
  • Date of Birth: 15th October 794 A.S.
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Planet Leeds, Leeds system (But most part of my life I've lived in Liberty)
  • Application type: New Employment
  • Department interested in joining: TransDiv

- What has your previous employment been, if any?
I've worked as a Freelancer, helping people through Liberty systems, fighting piracy sometimes, then, in needing of money, I was a independent miner for some weeks, but I saw that trading is more grateful, so i became a independent trader, which is my actual work.
- Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
Let's be honest, mainly i want to join because I'm in needing of money, I'm in engagement, so, soon I'll be forming a family. But I also have admiration for Ageira Technologies's work, thanks to it, life is easier, with jump-gates and trade-lines. The development of new technologies has ever been relevant to my interests too, for i was studying engineering and i love this things. It'll also be a honor to form part of one of the bigger and older companies from liberty, with eight centuries of history.
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
No I haven't.
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I speak 2 languages (Liberty/Bretonian, and Hispanian, but I'm learning Kusarian too), which can be helpful, i also use to fly fast when i know the route area where I'm trading.
- Tell us about yourself.

Physical description:
Height:
1,83 m.
Weight: 73 kg.
Eyes: Dark green.
Hair: Long, reddish.

I always wear a long and dark coat, ALWAYS (Well... except when I'm taking a shower, also not always the same coat), when I'm working i wear a cap.

Psychological description:
Gentlemanly with womens, sadistic with my enemies, always willing to help, brave with my enemies (Well... in a freighter things change a bit, but not much) sometimes a bit crazy and impatient, but when it's necessary I can be the most patient person in the universe.
I can be easily bored, but when I have to work I ignore that (Also. Transporting is fun!)
When I'm not working and I'm bored I take off my cap and I hang out in the bar of some station, or play videogames/read books, but usually I prefer to park my freighter and get on my fighter to have some fun freelancing.

History:
Born in Leeds in 794 A.S., as a result of a romantic relation between a corsair pirate and my mother, Teletha Keleman, a bretonian who was kidnapped by a party of corsairs in an assault leaded by my father.
During her time as a hostage, they fell in love, but her family paid my mother's rescue, so she was forced to return alone to Leeds, some weeks ago she noticed she was pregnant.
My family attempted to keep in secret that i was son of a pirate, but somehow rumors started between neighbors, so their efforts were in vane and my childhood was hard, kids in school are mean with sons of pirates.
High school wasn't so problematic because we moved to Planet Manhattan in New York system, where we didn't tell others about my origins. (Except to the police and Liberty's immigration department, obviously.)
After my graduation i decided to be a Freelancer to travel around the universe to find my father... In vane, i couldn't found him, i was in total despair when i meet Sakuya (My fiancée, originally from Kusari) in one of my travels following the clues i had about my father, she was a Freelancer too then, and she wanted to help me, some time after we fell in love, I decided that searching for my father was a waste of time, and we set ourselves in Planet Manhattan after our engagement (Probably you would see strange a engagement between a Kusarian and a Bretonian in these times, but we haven't got any problem at all, her family were very open-minded), in needed of money to start a family, I became a independent miner, and started to mining Helium in Pennsylvania and selling it in Philadelphia Base to pay a better freighter, when I bought a Camera, I became a independent trader for having more money, wich is my actual working, but i was facing the problems of being pirated and the loneliness of the independent trader.
In one of my routes i met a nice guy from DSE, after a long and nice talk. he recommended me to join a company instead of be a independent trader, he specifically recommended me Ageira Technologies or DSE... so... Here I am!

// OOC Information:
  • Skype Handle: drizzt_coage
  • Timezone: GMT+1
Yes, I have a Albatross Large transport, and I'm saving money for a Border Worlds to defend myself better.
Have you ever been sanctioned?
Nope.avi

-Transmission ended-

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 07-06-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Mr Kelemen[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]Please place your details in the company archive.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before flying.

Welcome to Ageira Technologies.
Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

[color=#ffffff]***END OF TRANSMISSION***

//Please read the instructions carefully.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - klmng - 07-24-2011

Application Form:
Name: Kellath Naran
Date of Birth: 802 A.S
Sex: Male
Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
Application type: New employment
Department interested in joining: TransDiv

Miner at first but saw that trading ha more profit in it.
Im just doing some transport job for Orbital Spa and Cruise.
I just want to join a corporation for the first time
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
Clean as....just clean
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I know my way around traders and i know how to evade the pirates.
Born in the Planet of Erie. My dad worked out in Bretonia and never seen him again ever. My mom told me he was trading cardamine in this illegal stuff but never believe my mom. I left my home when i was 14 and stole my mom's starflier.Then bought a rhino and mined helium. And now i have a bumblebee in the Bretonia Space trading and looking for my father.

// OOC Information:
Skype Handle: avengers777
Timezone: GMT -8
Yes my trusty bumblebee
No, I haven't been sanctioned.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 07-25-2011

Mr Naran[color=#ffffff], your application is pending.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]System Error #120B: Please check the formatting of your application.
System support staff will contact you shortly.

//contact me on Skype.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Loki557 - 07-31-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Kronos Valmir
  • Date of Birth: 798 AS
  • Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas System
  • Application type: New Employment

I've been an independent trader for four years and recently took up a independent contract with your company and bought my own Titanic tanker.
Well I have been working under contract with you as an independent trader for several months now and figured why not sign on for the full deal. I also feel that your technology is helping bring civilization to the far reaches of Sirius.
No
Just four years experience as a independent trader.
Not much of a story to tell honestly, I lived a fairly normal life on the Planet Houston and always wanted my own ship when I was a kid. I finally turned 18 and used inheritance from my recently deceased grandma, she was a kind woman who died to early, to buy a small trading freighter, and spent the rest of my life trading and slowly buying bigger and better ships. About three months ago I signed up with Ageira as an independent contractor when I bought my largest ship yet a Titanic named the Artful Dodger. No I feel I had enough freedom and it is time I signed on with a company for real and since I have been working with Ageira I feel like you are my best choice.

//OOC stuff will be PMed like you asked.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 08-01-2011

Mr Valmir[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]Please place your details in the company archive.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before flying.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Jinax - 08-07-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Hanes Casshern
  • Date of Birth: 794 AS
  • Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge, Cambridge, Bretonia Space
  • Application type: new employment

I was independent trader, so I had no job.
I am independent...Partially. In last two months, I delivered more and more supply for Ageira. So I decided to be part of Ageira. Officially.
I was only several times interrogated, last time for massacre of 8 Liberty Rogue pilots and 5 Xeno pilots. I've pursued, catched and destroyed their ships and lifepods. However, those groups are enemies of Liberty, so I wasn't arrested.
Umm... Yeah. I watch over scanner every while, so pirates have problems to wipe me out. And in last days I learned what is "teamwork".
I was born at 794 AS.I grew up in an orphanage;because noone knew my name, I got one: Hanes Casshern.. In five years I was took by a businessman who educated me. His name was Justin Mucolay.
In 815 AS, my adoptive father was murdered by the Hellfire Legion pilot. My father's trade company was disbanded and I was alone with the old Rhino, which belonged to my father and a handful of money that my father left. And finally, I changed back my surname from Mucolay to Casshern.

// OOC Information:
  • Skype Handle: darth-jinax
  • Timezone: GMT +1
Yes - Percheron.
Ship Name: Marza
No.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 08-12-2011

Mr Casshern[color=#ffffff], you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

Details are inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before launching to space.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Jessitrescott - 09-14-2011

Application Form:
  • Name: Charles Edwin
  • Date of Birth: 800 AS
  • Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge
  • Application type: new employment

Worked in my Father's Ship repair shop
I wanted a company which can help me in many ways like friends, Financial problems etc
No , never
Well i can take advices, I know what team work is, I got my eyes on scanners so i dont get pirated
Born to Micheal Edwin and Juliette Edwin I spent most of my life in New york. I studied at Cambridge University I studied Automobiling and Robotics engineering. I started to build my own Ships Most of them were a Great success.But after some time the dragon ship building company took over our company first we thought they wanted to help us but they fired all of us. Now I ride a Rhino Seeing all the Ageria work so hard so i decided i wanted to Work in this company.

// OOC Information:
  • Skype Handle:freelancerjessica
  • Timezone: +5:30
A hand Made Rhino
No