Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 02-16-2012

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo-new.png]

Mr Klondike, you have been [color=#33ff33]accepted into the Transport Division.

We are delighted to employ individuals with a strong scientific or technological background. We have a number of pilot training and vessel maintenance courses available for those who do not have previous astronavigational skills. I think you will be most comfortable working as an Engineer's Deputy before proceeding to a bridge officer position. Your human resources supervisor will take care of the finer details.

Vessel assignment information is inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before boarding your transport.

Please ensure your personal details are updated with a new entry in the company archive once vessel assignment has been completed.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ford - 02-16-2012

:\>establish long_range communication
:\>transmit msg "apply"
***transmitting***

Application Form:
  • Name: Jones Ordinary
  • Date of Birth: 786
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado System
  • Application type: new employee
  • Department interested in joining: Transportation division
Please answer all of the following questions:

- What has your previous employment been, if any?
I've worked for Deep Space Engineering for just under 10 years, beginning as an intern in production and assembly inspection on Houston and working my way up to my current position as licensed freighter pilot.
- Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
Because I've always wondered whats inside those white boxes, and even if I never find out, I can always hope I'll get a peek inside. Not that I'd ever peek- I know what can happen if you try to open one of those up. Not from first hand experience though. Sorry, I'm rambling. That sometimes happens when I get nervous, not that I have anything to be really nervous about of course. Sorry again. I'll stop.
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
Nothing more than a few misdemeanors in my youth which have since been expunged and I'm only disclosing here in the interest of full accountability.
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested? What can you contribute to Ageira Technologies?
I'm dedicated to the tasks given me and have a meticulous attention to detail, learned from the countless hours watching parts fly down the line at high speed. Reminds me of gates streaming by, and I always pay attention to the shape those're in too
- Tell us about yourself.
I grew up on Denver as the son of a DSE engineer father and Cryer biotechnician mother, so it was always expected I should do something intelligent with my self. After lazing my way through college on Manhattan, doing well but not trying too hard, Dad dropped some names or pulled some strings, or something, to get me a position with DSE on Houston. Dad and the degree put me watching over the line instead of working on it. Maybe if I'd applied myself I could've been an brainy engineer, but I've always wanted to be the guy flying the ship instead of behind a screen designing it, or building it, or fixing it. Guess that's why I'd like to make the switch to Ageira's TransDiv. Get to see a bit more of the Universe and spend less time in any one place. Always got tired being stuck somewhere until the job finished with DSE. But maybe I'm rambling again? That's enough I guess. I look forward to your reply. -Jones

***Transmission terminating***
:\>...

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Zatustame - 03-06-2012

Deleted.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 03-08-2012

Mr Ordinary, you have been [color=#33ff33]accepted into the Transport Division.

Mr Carter, you have been [color=#33ff33]accepted into the Transport Division.

Vessel assignment information is inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before boarding your transport.

Please ensure your personal details are updated with a new entry in the company archive once vessel assignment has been completed.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - dap1255 - 04-08-2012

Application Form:
  • Name: Jonassen.Bering
  • Date of Birth: 778 A.S.
  • Sex: M
  • Place of Birth: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania System
  • Application type: New Employment
  • Department interested in joining: TransDiv

Maintenance Engineer, Neon Cryogenics and Luminaries, LLC, Bethlehem
Left C&L after acquiring a small freighter. After taking interest in the small arms trade, I satisfied my desire to explore, traveling as far as Freeport XV, where I met a trader who made a fortune in the shipping of Bio-Neural Processors manufactured by Ageira. I have since made a fortune freelancing goods in and out of Leduc and Pueblo. The ship's manifest regularly includes a rather lavish assortment of gems, pearls, food, and other curiosities from across the galaxy that my crew and I enjoy with our accrued wealth.
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
No criminal record, but I fled Languedoc with the GRN on my heels while attempting to gather information on Solar Engineering of Gallia.
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested? What can you contribute to Ageira Technologies?
I own and captain a bison class transport, employ a crew of capable marksmen, and I bring a wealth of knowledge about the edge worlds, Border worlds, and Gallic space.
I did most of my exploring in a Dromedary class freighter, running cargo when necessary to fund my exploits early in life. I settled into my current freelance role with Ageira in more recent years for the predictable level of prosperity that comes with such an affiliation. Last, I have not properly Christened my ship with a name.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-08-2012

Mr Bering, your application is [color=#FFFF00]pending.

We are still waiting for the the second part of your application form (//PM - check the instructions again).

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-11-2012

Mr Bering, you have been [color=#33ff33]accepted into the Transport Division.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - FostersGold - 04-27-2012

Application Form:
  • Name: Mitch Fareral
  • Date of Birth: 789
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
  • Application type: New employment
  • Department interested in joining: TransDiv

Freelance cargo hauler.
Been hauling cargo, for nearly nine years now, don't really know much else. But I think its time to be part of somthing big, they don't get much bigger than Ageira. At least that what you recruiment poster said.
No
If you put in my hold, it'll get where you want it, I haven't missed a deadline yet. Ain't really any bird I could'nt fly.
Like I said, been at the controls of freighters, since I could fit my hand round the control's, my daddy was with DSE and used to fly with him any chance I got, school holiday's, sick days and any other exscuse I could come up with, as my mother died during my birth daddy didnt really have much of an option. I used to stand in the loading bays and watch with awe as they loaded up crate upon crate all marked "Ageria" he used to say he was making a future for me. Lost him three years ago now been at a loss with what to do with myself, until I found myself here.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-29-2012

Mr Fareral, you have been [color=#33ff33]accepted into the Transport Division.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon
President
Ageira Technologies

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Genaaa - 05-11-2012

Application Form:
Name: Ashot Vassermann
Date of Birth: 799 AS
Sex: Male
Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pensylvania System
Application type: New employment
Department interested in joining: TransDiv

I was helium miner in Pensylvania, i have minimum salary 2.500 per cargo hold.
I want to connect Sirius systems and make some money.
No, never.
- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I have some experience on mining ships. I have good experience on freighters and container transports.
I was born in middle class family in Liberty, my father was policeman, mother was weapon trader on newark station.