Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-06-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender:
Subject:

~Message Begins~

Mr. Reynolds, thankyou for forwarding this to me.

We will contact Mr. Caine as soon as possible, but if you happen to talk to him before then you may inform him that his application is accepted.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Alkcrist - 03-10-2010

In Character Part:

Name: Artemis Entreri
Date Of Birth: 24 November 778 A.S
Sex: Male
Previous Jobs: Hellium, copper and silver mining
Skills: Mining, trading, and little combat flying
Place of Birth: California Minor, California
Department Interested in Joining: Any available department (intended ASF)
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?

I always suffered from pirates taxing unfairly in my mining times. I had difficult times to make profits while taxes are so much. I want to secure trade lanes on my part and protect traders from pirates and hostiles. And I'm so into space technologies and Ageira is expert developing technology all around Sirius.

Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?

No sir, no charges ever.

Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?

I dont have any extraordinary skills, but I'm brave enough to do what is necessary.

Tell us about yourself. (Short Bio)

Born in California Minor in 778 A.S. Raised as only child of a middling family. Father was a DSE miner, mother is still working for Liberty Navy uniform dress company. Did some mining and trading jobs for myself and some others. When I was wealthy enough to buy my own fighter, I traveled a few systems. I've always been in trouble with pirates and hackers who chooses to tax honest hardworking traders except doing their own business. Surely it is a job already for some, but I cant stand these injustice acts.

OOC Information:

Character Names: Artemis.Entreri, Humpytracktor
Skype Handle: N/A
Timezone: GMT +2

Do you have your own vessel you will be using? If so state the name and type.

I fly Raven's Talon - IR-7 Very Heavy Fighter, and I intend to go on flying that beauty.

Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?

No, sir. Not even close.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-11-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Mr. Entreri - Application of work

~Message Begins~

Mr. Entreri, it is very good that you wish to join the ASF, as we have recently been looking for extra pilots. Your application seems to be in order, and it has been reviewed. I'd like to say congratulations ,for your are now accepted as a member of the Ageira Securty Force. You will be contacted privately with more information regarding your contract.

Sincerely,

Stephan Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Alkcrist - 03-13-2010

In Character Part:

Name: Pyke Kubic
Date Of Birth: 5 May 762 A.S
Previous Jobs: Mining and some trading
Skills: Not so much, I've always been in mining job
Place of Birth: Denver, Colorado
Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Division

I've been in mining and trading job for a long time and wanted to do some more "safe" business. I think it would be profittable both for me and Ageira of course working together.

Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?

No charges, thankfully.

Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?

Actually I'm kinda bored mining all the crap around and want to do some intersystem trading, and I'm sure I am capable of that.

Born in Denver, Colorado in 762 A.S and raised in California Minor, New York by my grandpa cause my parents were already dead when I knew myself. I started to fly around in my childhood times, I've been in space for a long time. I am married and have one rompy infant.

OOC Information:

Character Names: Ageira|Murchison (desired)
Skype Handle: alkcristian
Timezone: GMT +2

I'm flying Percheron - B-40-E Bretonia Transport right now. I want to continue flying my old man for a while till I got a better and bigger one.

No sanctions ever.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-13-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Mr. Kubic - Application for Work

~Message Begins~

Mr. Kubic, your application is accepted, welcome to Ageira Technologies.
You will receive a communiqu? from our Internal Affairs Department momentarily.

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - The Flying Dutchman - 03-14-2010

Greetings Ageira Enterprise !

Its finally happening me application towards ageira faction!:yahoo:

In Character Part: V.O.C. Rotterdam
Name:Cap'n.Tom
Date Of Birth: 4th of September 768 A.S
Sex: male
Previous Jobs:none
Skills: Trading skills but also fighter skills!
Place of Birth: Plannet California
Department Interested in Joining: Transportation and ASF

I am interrested in the Transportation Department.
I do think the reason why I join is that Ageira is a close famliy towards each other!
Also V.O.C. stands for, vessels under east-indian company which is like a family.
Then I am use to trade at jong age and like to do good business with ageira frendly
corporations and houses.

No I haven’t, Captain Tom from vessel rotterdam allway's go's by the book!

Yes me skills are knowing me systems and trade routs where to go and not to go
requiers knowledge of factions and there way of doing things is a skill that comes in handy.
Not only guns will allway’s ressolve a subject or matter.

I think me skills are also a good knowledge of me vessel and me turrets which angle to position yourself in against the ennemie.
Also i can make some repair on me vessel if needed! But most of all I am surly a fast trader, and a hard working man!

Bio:
I was Born on planet California and had a good father who learned me at early age what trading is all about.
Me father was a trader so at the age of 16 i started to flee with me dad, he teached me sfuff that really inportant.
Of cours it took a while to handle the Titanic vessel. I realy started as a jong boy at me father lap traveling through space.
Afther i finished school i realy had one thing or two on me minde becoming a trander for a good and stable enterprice Ageira which
had me intrest becaus of its thecnal and advanced technologies, bulding lane-gates and other engineering athiefments.
So when me dad retired i was the only one who could take his place. I'm fasinated be the capabilaties of the Titanic
and as a jong boy dreamed of flying one. So my dream is completed!

Rotterdam me birdy also have the latest Ageira upgrades with a special scanner reprogramed, and i love our technology.
Its kind of a hobby to adjust some electronic's to enhance things a bit of cours this knowledge comes in handy i'm the one
that usualy repairs cercuits along the way, thats if theres no repair vessel around of cours.
So electronics is kind of a hobby to me, not me logs i hate to much paperwork.

Then i got this cat onboard me vessel i'm kind of a cat lover he keeps me company and runs around like a grazzy idiot, like chaseing a mous.
Mouses do some time aboard me vessel be ware at texas i had many trouble keeping them out.... so a cat comes in handy Tom smiles....
O and i forgot too mension i have this awsome amplifire a nano-digi amp-modeling so theres music playing most of the time but not to loud.
Cant hear incoming message if i turn it up to level infinity!
Music is one of me hobby's listening but playing also i got a litlle guitar and also trying to sing along that maby sounds crusing for your ears.

OOC Information:

Character Names: -V.O.C-Rotterdam.
Timezone: GMT -1 / Timezone is european Standard.

I'm flying Titanic Civillian heavy tanker, name-V.O.C.Rotterdam.
Have you been sanctioned within the last six months? Know.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - FrankStyles - 03-16-2010

Greetings to the Ageira.

In Character Part:

* Name: Frank Styles
* Date Of Birth: 6th June 759 A.S
* Sex: male
* Previous Jobs: Freelancer with my big Freighter.
* Skills: Trading, Making Money.
* Place of Birth: Planet Manhatten
* Department Interested in Joining: Transport

-Ageira is one of the biggest and famous Enterprises of Sirius. I have seen big convoys making much profit, want to be part of this big family.

-No, never.

-Well i allready got a big Transport, sounds good for me.

My mom died at my birth. My Vater was trader, so in my childhood i have to be alone long times since i was old enough to travel with my dad. He got shooten by an pirate, i could escape. The money he earned was now mine, enough to buy my own transport. I worked really hard and with a little help of an nice Ageira Trader i could soon buy a bigger one, and again a bigger one....

OOC Information:

* Character Names: FrankStyles and some others like LNS-Spitfire and LNS-Langley ...
* Skype Handle: michabilbang.de
* Timezone: UTC +1

- Yeah got the Mastodon - Libertonian Transport.

- Nope Sir.

Greetings, Frank Styles

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - The Jackal - 03-16-2010

Incoming transmission...

Receiving data stream...

Name: You may call me The Jackal, it's a name I've given myself. My parents gave me one, but I don't want it.. Not after what they did.
Date Of Birth: May 15th, 762 A.S.
Previous Jobs: Independant Trader, I'd rather not mention what I moved - I'm a bit ashamed of it.
Skills: I can play a mean game of Blackjack, and I have enough patience for trade runs, long as I have my cards.
Place of Birth: I don't know where I'm from, my parents anonymously put me up for foster care in an entirely different system, maybe even different part of Sirius when I was a baby.
Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Division

----------------------------------------------------

I want to join Ageira because it's the top of the food chain, so to speak, of the market. It's an honest corporation that makes the biggest paycheck out of everyone, so why not. I've only been charged with smuggling before. Drastic times call for drastic measures, I'm afraid. I have quit the smuggling field, I joined it not knowing fully what my goods were going towards. What is it going towards? Many people going crazy after material goods, dying if they do not have it, giving up all of their hard-earned life savings that could be providing their children with good health. Instead, they kill themselves with it.
I'm a good pilot already with trains, transports and the such. I've piloted an Albatross, a Rhino, and I'm currently piloting a Big Dragon from Kusari.

You want to know about me? You couldn't grasp all of the hate and misery that's happened in the past twenty six years of my life. Nothing but that, either. My parents decided they made a mistake with me and donated me off to a foster family before I was even out of the womb. I don't know where I'm from, who my parents even are, or what to do with my life anymore. Ageira is the last place I'm turning before giving up and going to the other side of the market.

// My character name is currently The_Jackal, I also have an Outcast Gunship and a Nomad Trial.
Skype name is Blazevortex. Timezone is Eastern Standard, I've been sanctioned in the last six monthes for one issue with language, one word was mentioned and I've learned from it. I currently have the Big Dragon Kusari transport

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-17-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephan Drake
Subject: RE: Applications for work

~Message Begins~

Gentleman, thankyou for your applications. I will answer each one of your seperately.

Captain... Tom. You are well known around Pueblo, and it makes me happy that you have finally decided to join the main fleet. We will contact you over MSN protocol, in order to obtain yhour S.K.Y.P.3, when you create it. Consider yourself accepted.

Mr. Styles, it's good to see that the Corporation is making an impact on the independant traders out there, and you'll find become a hauler with us will allow you some high profit runs. Will we contact you over S.K.Y.P.3 shortly. Your application is accepted.

Mr... Jackal... I am rather disturbed by your story, however it is not our way to turn our back on any new pilot, no matter his history. That said, we will have to perform a detailed background check on you, to confirm you are not a hazard to the company and it's employees. We will contaact your over S.K.Y.P.3, but for now consider your application on hold.

Sincerely,

Stephan Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - JM47 - 03-17-2010

In Character Part:

* Name: Chica Banna
* Date Of Birth: 790 A.S.
* Sex: male
* Previous Jobs: Freelanceing in trade
* Skills: Trading
* Place of Birth: Planet Manhatten, New York System
* Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Division

I remember the first time i cruised through a jumpgate when i was only a child. I felt the sensation of lightyears pass through me within meer seconds, and admired the pretty blue light beyond the horrizon. From then on my dream was to work beside those who created such technologies and to be known to them as friend.

No. None of this.

During my flight tests and when aquiring for a transportation license i acheived 100% full marks. I believe that Im quite adequate to adapt to different situations such as faceing a pirate, and Im sure that i can produce an up tight evasive maneuver to get me out of any tricky situation.

Tell us about yourself.

I graduated from University a year back, and then attended an advanced flight school course; during which i worked in a bar. After finishing flight school i gained an apprentiship with an experienced transporter who has taught me the ins and outs of transporting goods. He recormended me to Ageira Technologies for a more permament tradeing job.

OOC Information:

* Character Names: JM47
* Skype Handle: none
* Timezone: GMT 0:0

I own a camera, but will gladly accecpt any other.

No I never have been charged.