Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 08-17-2012

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo-new.png]

Mr Shifter, you have been accepted into the Transport Division.

Vessel assignment information is inbound on a separate frequency. Please check in with Administration on SKY-P3 channels before boarding your transport.

Please ensure your personal details are updated with a new entry in the company archive once vessel assignment has been completed.

Sincerely,

Edward Carter
Human Resources
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Dark_Sky - 08-27-2012

Application Form:
  • Name: Captain Dark_sky
  • Date of Birth: 25 des 796AS
  • Sex: Male
  • Place of Birth: Reinland Battleship omicron delta
  • Application type: new employment
  • Department interested in joining: TransDiv
Please answer all of the following questions:

- What has your previous employment been, if any?
Solo runner for 5 years as a junker then formed up with some locals and started a zoner convoy
for 3 years

- Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
I wish to be part of a stable growing company that looks after me as I will look after them
- Have you ever been charged with a crime, or do you have a criminal record? If yes, what for?
As a jong and naive kid I stole a freigther loaded with scrap metal was arrested but bailed out by the
owner a junker

- Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested? What can you contribute to Ageira Technologies?
I've flown just about every freigther and transport Sirius has to offer I have worked up rank to captain of a Zoner whale and only lost one cargo to a LaneHacker Gunboat I offerd myself as Decoy to save the rest of the convoy
- Tell us about yourself.
I've had it tough but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I've flown to many systems, faced many pirates alone and lived to tell about it, pirates even placed a bounty on my head a few times because they could never catch me, I was born on a reinland Battleship in the middle of a war of some kind, never really found out who my parents were, or what really happened to them that day nor how I ended up in a life pod alone

I was found and passed on from family to family, ended up as a teenager on freeport 4 when I stole the Junker freigther and gave the police a really hard time catching me, I flew that little ship into a dark cloud and evaded the police but a navy scout found me and Named me Dark_sky I liked it and stuck to it from that day

Now years later I fly the one of the zoners' most Prized ships "the whale" and life's bein good but its time to move to higher heights

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 09-06-2012

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo-new.png]

Mr "Dark_sky", your application to join TransDiv has been denied.

However, employment opportunities are currently open for auxiliary transport crews. Details have been transmitted over SKY-P3 protocols.

Signed,

Edward Carter
Human Resources
Ageira Technologies
***END OF TRANSMISSION***