Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Khelric - 03-18-2010

::Incoming Transmission::
::Establishing Data Uplink::
12%.....44%....80%.....100% Connected
::Uploading Application::

In Character Part:

Name: Khelric

Date Of Birth: May 19th, 775 AD

Sex: Male

Previous Jobs: SCV Operator, Independent Trader

Skills: Primarily the piloting of a multitude of vessels.

Place of Birth: Antiga Prime (Koprulu Sector)

Department Interested in Joining: Transportation

Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?

Well, I've hauled chemicals and I've hauled mechanical pieces and all other kinds of nonsense. I figure if I've gotta be trollin' around space I might as well be luggin' somethin' people really need. Not to mention I like credits and flying REALLY big ships. Ageira seemed like a good match.

Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?

Can't rightly say I have.

Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?

Yep I sure do. Like I said before, I've been haulin' junk around in my Heron for quite awhile now. I used to be an SCV Operator and that requires keepin' a steady hand and a cool head. I've dealt with just about near everything y'can. Enemy military, alien infestations, uppity bosses and a slew of lethal work related hazards.

Tell us about yourself. (Short Bio)

Khelric is originally from a portion of space far off from the Sirius sector. He worked in a scrapyard with his father during his teen years and picked up a bit of mechanical know-how from tinkering with the good pieces he could get his hands on. When he turned eighteen, his father had him enlist with the colonial forces of Antiga Prime, which at the time were under the command of the former Confederate Consulate. Khelric qualified for the engineering corps and was outfitted with an SCV (Space Construction Vehicle). For years he worked alongside a team of trained professionals to erect essential military installations and gather resources for mission critical vessels, as well as keeping them in top condition. After many years of hard labor and Antiga Prime's eventual annihilation due to an alien infestation, Khelric took the money he had and purchased a vessel. He looked to the stars above him and was embraced by their freedom and unlimited potential.

OOC Information:

Character Names: Khelric, Wolf Blitzer, Lukas Kohl

Skype Handle: Khelric

Timezone: EST

Do you have your own vessel you will be using? If so state the name and type.

CT-53 "Heron" Civilian Train, though I'll have either a Shetland or Colossus soon.

Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?

No, never.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-18-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephan Drake
Subject: RE: Applications for work

~Message Begins~

Mister? Banna... Evertyhing seems to be in order, and you seem very qualified for the job. Consider your applications accepted. A representative from the Administrative Department will be in space within an hour to initiate you. You will be given command of a CT-69 Large Train to perform your tasks more efficently. Welcome to the Company.

Khelric... I'm noticing many... anomalies with your application. Primarily your Place of Birth. Nevertheless, your application to Ageira Technologies has been accepted. Please report to Pueblo Station Level Three, Section Four, Room 118 for... further questioning.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Yerland - 03-18-2010

Hello Ageria.

Name:Wilson_Cole
Date Of Birth:July 23 798 A.S
Sex:Male
Previous Jobs:Independant trader.
Skills:Listening
Place of Birth:Planet New Manhatten
Department Interested in Joining:Transport

Tradeing by yourself can get awful boring out there on the lanes... Not to mention Pirates are also very annoy when you are alone.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
Nope my record is clean.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I can listen, Why figure out good routs when somone else already has. Not to mention i can do what i am told without much problem as long as it doesn't go against my morals.
Tell us about yourself.
Well a few years ago me and a few of my friends had an idea for a good trade rout, we took out a loan to buy a rhino and start our rout... in about a week we had paid off the dept and were makeing good money. Not long after we all got our own ships and started tradeing for awhile. My friends found tradeing to get awfully dull after a while though and left to go be freelancers. I staid a trader and grew my busness.
OOC Information
Character Names:
Yerland(about to change to Kamisori because getting GB)
Matt_Griffon(Jioning BAF so will change a little)
Aron_Brown
Johnson_Black
Wilson_Cole
Skype Handle:Dont have but i figure i am going to have to get.
Timezone:Pacific time(GMT-08:00)

Do you have your own vessel you will be using? If so state the name and type.
I currently fly a Borderworlds transport that I plan on keeping to i get enough to upgrade. So unless you plan on giveing me somthing bigger i will keep it.
Nope havent even been playing six months ago.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-19-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: RE: Wilson Cole - Application for Work

~Message Begins~

Mr. Cole, your application has been reviewed and subsequently accepted by the Administration. Welcome to Ageira Technologies. You will be contact shortly via private comms.

Sincerely,

Stephan Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - raynman37 - 03-20-2010

Logging on User...

Password: *********

Password Accepted.

Powering up Communications Array...Done
Initializing Communication Framework...Done
Creating Secure Connection...Done

Transmitting...

In Character Part:
  • Name: Ray Hpnotiq
  • Date Of Birth: Year 797
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Independent Trader
  • Skills: Trading and Piloting
  • Place of Birth: Planet New London
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport Division

I want to go places I've never been, but help the economy of Sirius at the same time. It's a big galaxy to explore, but I might as well help while traveling through it.
Never. I am on good terms with Libertonian, Bretonian, and Kusari Houses.
I am personable so I will always be putting a good face forward for the company, and I have been known to talk my way out of being pirated.
Tell us about yourself.
My father was a diplomat, which is why I am Libertonian but actually born on New London. I was groomed for a life of politics, but after graduating the University, the call of wild space was too much to bear. I left my position in the Libertonian House to become an independent trader, using my charisma and ambition to make a living.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Ray Hpnotiq
  • Skype Handle:Raynman37
  • Timezone: United States Central(GMT-6)

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
    Currently own a "Pelican" Civilian Armored Transport. If you feel I need a bigger ship, I wouldn't be opposed. :P
    No
Encrypting...Done
Packaging...Done
Sending...Done

Communication Terminated.

Powering Down...

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Simo - 03-20-2010

>>>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<<<
>>>>>>From Vessel: The.Normandy<<<<<<
>>>>>>Opening Transmission...<<<<<<
>>>>>>Transmission Opened<<<<<<

In Character Part:
  • Name: Lewis Simkin
  • Date Of Birth: 15/07/797
  • Previous Jobs: Independant Trader
  • Skills: Know Sirius Like The Back of My Hand
  • Place of Birth: Planet Houston
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies? I have been an independant trader since i could fly, i feel that it is time to join a cause and learn even more.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for? Certainly Not
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested? Excellent Knowledge Of The Transportation Industry Freindly, Experienced and Focused
Tell us about yourself. Well, i was born on planet Houston, Texas. My father worked for the Liberty Police as a fighter Pilot, this never did interest me, i since i was a child was solely focused on the transportation industry mainly because of the freedom and pay check that comes along with it. My mother, worked in the finance department for the Liberty Police, which is how my mother and father met. I have been independantly trading since i could fly and now here iam.

OOC Information:
[*]Character Names: The.Normandy (My Trader I Wish To Use) OSI-Normandy
[*][b]Skype Handle: simo4456
[*][b]Timezone:
GMT + 0
Do you have your own vessel you will be using? Yes I Have A "crane" large transport
Have you been sanctioned within the last six months? Yes for OORP In System Chat (I lost My Cool it Wont Happen Again. And This Was My First Sanction)

>>>>>>Transmission Ended<<<<<<

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-21-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: RE: Application for Work

~Message Begins~

Mr. Simkin, Mr.. Hpnotiq, your applications have been accepted and you have been contacted via the S.K.Y.P.3 protocol. Welcome to Ageira Technologies.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - valantor1 - 03-22-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Valantor
  • Date Of Birth: 782
  • Previous Jobs: Interstellar Cargo Expediter, Liberty Navy Police
  • Skills: Familiarity with Freighter and Transport Navigation and Controls. Crack shot with a turret. Keen eye for a bargain.
  • Place of Birth: Sheffield Station
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

I am disgusted by the wanton piracy and extortion prevalent in Sirius, and would like to join a company that protects and maintains the Space Lanes.
No. Criminal organizations in Sirius hate me with a passion.
Facility with ships, zero tolerance for pirates.
Tell us about yourself.
Fighter, trader, lover, liver (with fava beans!)

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Valantor
  • Skype Handle: Valantor-
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time USA

Yes, a Bretonian Transport Shire
    Not to my knowledge.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - BliZ-Snake - 03-23-2010

In Character part:
Name: BliZ-Snake
Date Of Birth: 14th April 790 A.S
Sex: Male
Previous jobs: None
Skills: Trading (or Fighting maybe)
Place of Birth: New York, Planet Manhattan
Department Interested in Joining: Transportation and ASF if i can.

I am a new player of Freelancer Discovery, I met some member of this team and he was glad to help me, i'm very interrested in trading, i want to learn more about it. I think i will learn a lot in Ageira Technologies hands.

No, I haven't sir.

I just have to learn a little bit and i could be useful for the team sir.

Tell us about yourself.

I started Freelancer discovery 1 week ago. I bought a ship and i love trading, i want to be a good pilot for fight and i want to be a good trader.

OOC Information:
Character Name: BliZ-Snake
Timezone: GMT +1 Time France.

No sir, because i'm a new player sir.

I'm sorry for my bad english, I speak french and chinese.
I hope to be accepted in the team.

Thank you very Much.:)

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Khelric - 03-25-2010

::Incoming Data Transfer From Ageira Headquarters: Denver, Colorado::
::Establishing Uplink To Inbox::
3%....12%...48%....80%....100% Complete
::Uploading Document::

[attachmentid=213]

In Character Part:
  • Name: Anthony Englund
  • Date Of Birth: 786
  • Previous Jobs: 'Liberty Justice' law firm bookkeeper, Ageira accountant.
  • Skills: I'm an organized and punctual team player than can act with grace under fire and keep my eyes set on the company objectives. I have previous experience with public speaking and human affairs.
  • Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
  • Department Interested in Joining: Human Affairs

I've already been working for the company for about eight years as an accountant. I find my job fulfilling, but I feel I'm ready for higher responsibility and commitment to the company.
I have no prior convictions.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Hunter University on Planet Manhattan with a dual degree in accounting and industrial psychology. I have approximately twelve years of practical experience under my belt working at my previous job (A bookkeeper at a law firm on Manhattan) and Ageira.
Tell us about yourself.
I'm originally from Leeds, but my parents relocated to Manhattan when I was four. We had a very stable home and a high income with both of my parents working. My father was an independent contractor while my mother was an investment banker at a brokerage firm. I originally wanted to be an architect, but I ended up mixing my parents professions and switched my major in College. In my junior year, I was offered an internship to 'Liberty Justice', a local law-firm dedicated to personal injury claims. There I served as an assistant to the accounting team. Eventually, I moved into accounting as an assistant. Ageira is a company I fully support and believe in. I've dedicated the last eight years of my professional career to upholding a standard of quality that I've seen throughout the entire corporation. It's been a fantastic experience to work alongside a team of competent colleagues that can have fun, but also get the job done. I know that if you hire me, I will be an invaluable asset.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Ageira|Olympus, Wolf.Blitzer
  • Skype Handle: Khelric
  • Timezone: EST

Ageira has provided me with civilian transportation.
    No I have never been sanctioned.