Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 04-26-2010

Name: Owen Walker
Date Of Birth: 790
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***DOWNLOADING DATA***
***OPENING FILE***
***SUBJ: Job Application***

I wish to forward a job application from an old junker friend of mine.

Name: Hans Coulon
Sex: Male
Previous Jobs: Salvager
Skills: Good in small ships.
Place of Birth: Eire
Department Interested in Joining: ASF
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
Looking for a completley legal job. I don't like how people look down on me for being a Junker.

Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
You can only get charged if there's somone to catch you.

Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I can make things go boom.

Tell us about yourself.
I am one of Owen's contacts with a shady background. Why would I tell you this? Because to hunt down a pirate, it's best to know how they operate. Grew up on Eire, met a junker when I was 16, moved to Rochester when I was 19. Was tought the ropes by Junkers in Pennsylvania. I am now 23, and looking to put my knowlege to use.

***INTERMISSION***

This is Owen of the Agiera|Gerlach speaking. You said you would be interested in some of my contacts. This would be one of them. He always seems to know what is going on in the underworld, and always supplied the N17R4M with data on how to get trough troubled areas safley. He is also a good fighter pilot. I reccomend giving him a chance.

Owen Walker out.

*** END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Elrainn - 04-27-2010

' Wrote:
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

All new Applications for work are to be made on this channel.
All new Transfer requests will also be made here, using the application template. Be sure to mention your previous job in Ageira Technologies.

Available Starting Positions:

Transportation Division:

The most visible part of Ageira Technologies, the Transportation Division handles, as you might guess, the Transportation of all Ageira Materials and Technology. From food supplies and Oxygen, to Personel and Gate/Lane Parts, you will keep Ageira Alive with your efforts. Many people will see you, so it's important to keep up a good reputation.

What you fly will depend on your assignment at the time, unless you bring your own vehicle to the company. You might utilise a Rhino to move some Scientists to Pueblo Station one day, only to hop into the pilots seat of a Stork to take some Parts to Okinawa the next. Of course, Ageira Technologies will train you to fly all of these ships, free of charge.
(=ASF=) Ageira Security Force:

The Ageira Security Force handles every inch of Corporate Security. From protecting Ageira Technologies inside the Lanes and Gates and protecting a DSE or Ageira Convoy, to Bodyguard duties for the President, you will keep Ageira and it's personnel safe. While obviously you will be put into an area that suits you most, most new recruits get tasked with the Spaceborn Defense of Ageira interests.

You will be supplied with an Ageira owned starfighter, often one of the Eagle line. Eventually you may be awarded with something like one of Ageira's own Havoc Mk II Bombers, which pack one hell of a punch.

This is a dangerous job, do not be fooled. Many pirates and wrong doers will seek to harm Ageira Technologies, and it is your job to repel them. While we are prepared to make some losses, obviously we would rather not. It will be up to you to make sure our personnel stay alive, our technology moves unhindered, and our margins stay in the green.
//I think this is fairly simple. Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply here on the thread, and replace everything between the [i ] [/ i]'s with your answer.

In Character Part:
  • Name: Diarmuid Daniel Aleil
  • Date Of Birth: 789 A.S.
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Manager of Aleil Shipping Services, Heavy Lifter for 'Slim Jim Jimmy'
  • Skills: I have excellent skills in management, I also have decent skills in the departments of law, and can help with lawsuits or other related matters.
  • Place of Birth: Freeport 1, Omega-3.
  • Department Interested in Joining: Preferably management, but seeing as how there are no positions open, I suppose I'll have to go with Transportation

I wish to join Ageira because, my company has been sold, and I am becoming bored with early retirement at merely being 29 years old. I'd like to use my skills to benefit Ageira itself. Rather than creating or assisting some upstart company, I feel that it would be best to play it safe and work for one of the largest companies in Sirius.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
When I was 13 I was charged with assisting a smuggler, although I was oblivious to the fact that I was, I served two days in Minimum Security Juvenile Prison for that, but nothing else to my knowledge.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I have excellent skills in management, I also have decent skills in the departments of law, and can help with lawsuits or other related matters, I have piloted a transport before. And I've done so better than the average Sirian, I believe I can do decently again.
Tell us about yourself.
Everything can be found here in my autobiography.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Arisu Sachiko, Amaya Suzuki, Der Bademeister, Kate Wilson.
  • Skype Handle: Elrainn/Rainny
  • Timezone: (GMT-7)

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
    Currently, no I have no Libertonian/Civilian Transports, my only transport is currently a smuggler, and thus the most I can afford is an armored transport.
    Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?
    Once in the past six months, My one and only sanction Here keep in mind, I was a little 'lulwuttish' back then.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - bobby - 04-28-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Katie Sears
  • Date Of Birth: 797
  • Sex: Female
  • Previous Jobs: Secretary?
  • Skills: General desire to succeed in a professional and personal context, problem solving skills.
  • Place of Birth: Planet Houston
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

Ageira's a household name. Every family knows it, just like DSE and Universal. Everyone's usually got a friend, or cousin that works for one of the Big Three. I guess I'd like to work for the more... intelligent of the three. You've got Dumb Miners in DSE, and even dumber guys who sit behind the helm of a transport all day in Universal. Ageira, on the other hand, makes things. Incredible things. Since the colonisation of Liberty it's paved the way for literally every technological advancement in Sirius. (Yes, I'm an avid Book reader) I guess I just want to be a part of that.
Uhh... I got charged with assault on my ex boyfriend back on Houston. He slept with my best friend, the dirty little fu-- ... Well, he dropped the charges after I threa-- Uh, I wasn't prosecuted.
I can generally talk my way out of most bad situations, I find problem solving to be my biggest skill. Rarely resort to violence, apart from that... one time. I've got a degree in Space Borne Negotiation and Diplomacy, so I guess applying to the low ranks is only a place holder until a place opens up in the more administrative side of the company.
Tell us about yourself.
Wow, I mean, seriously? You want to know about my life? Eh, sure, why not.
Was born on Houston, as you already know. Had a fairly average school life, I guess. Threw up in some kids lap on the bus in primary school one time. Highschool was fine, more of a head down, butt up approach to it, except when it came to Walkden. He was the one person that made me ignore school and just.. let go. Then he slept with... well we know the outcome of that, yeah? Let's move on.

Worked in my dad's shop (Mechanics) as a secretary type thing. Pretty much did everything he couldn't be bothered, or was too busy to do when it came to paperwork and dealing with customers. It was during my time there that my Mother and Father split up, I was a little too old for a custody battle. Even still, it became hard to be around either of them, one always wanting me to take their side. In the end, I just quit working for my dad and entered Uni.

Yeah, seriously like that. Apparently the entrance exam was supposed to be harder. Anyway, Uni was fine, did pretty much the same as I did with highschool, minus the... guy. After receiving that (hurrah), I was still stuck for a job. Not alot of companies looking for people with... that, so I decided to see if I couldn't get a low end job at Ageira, to get me higher at a later date.

Anyway, I can't actually fly, but I guess you guys do training for that. Or at least I hope you do.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: StrikeTheory and HybridUnit are my only ones.
  • Skype Handle: StrikeTheory
  • Timezone: GMT +9:30

Nope. I'll be needing one.
    Nope.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Khelric - 04-29-2010

.:Incoming Transmission:.

Location Confirmed: Denver, Colorado.

Neural Net ID: Anthony Englund, Vice President of Ageira Technologies.

[Image: AnthonyEnglund.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]Message Uploaded

Mr. Aleil and Ms. Sears, since my recent promotion to vice president of this fine company, I typically have much less time to review applications and of course this is the duty of our Human Affairs chief, Mr. Champion. However, when two highly promising applicants come along, I cannot help but wish to congratulate them myself. Your combined experience and aptitude make you prime candidates for our transportation devision and I'm pleased to say that both of your applications have been ACCEPTED. Welcome aboard. Today you are reborn. Today you serve a glorious purpose. Soon you will be among the elite transporters that literally deliver life where none exists. Do us proud.

.:End Of Transmission:.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Champ - 05-02-2010

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
::AUTOTUNING|ACTIVATED::
Sender: Syd Champion , [ Ageira|Montenegro ] , [color=#FFFF99]Director of Human Resources at Ageira
Subject: Ageira Application

Greetings Mr Walker, would you be so kind as to direct this to Mr Coulon.

Quite frankly, you've got a background check we'd rather not have seen. That being said, you seem to be a capable individual with more than enough skills to work well with us, and I dare say you'd have knowledge, contacts and 'special' skills that we may not be aware of.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]As such, your application has been [color=#33FF33]APPROVED.

You have been recommended by one of our employees and we're happy to give you a chance in a lawful lifestyle. I apologise for my slow response, it would seem Mr Artana had neglected to review your application in my absence, buried away in piles of paperwork, and also chemicals from working in the lab.

We will be contacting you over private communication systems shortly.

Clear Skies
~ Message End ~
::SOURCE|LOST::
>>TRANSMISSION END<<

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 05-02-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***DOWNLOADING DATA***
***OPENING FILE***
***SUBJ: Coulon***

He has been informed, and I left his private contact information with your secretary. He is preparing a Griffin on Eire.

Owen Walker out.

*** END OF TRANSMISSION**

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Charo - 05-20-2010

-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=SOURCE: PLANET MANHATTEN RELAY DISH=-

[Image: Jason-freelancer-1.jpg]

Greetings sirs, You may know why I am contacting you, I wish to join Ageira Technologies. I will now send you the required information as requested.

*Receiving File*
*File Download......25%...........60%.....80%........100%*
*Download Complete*
*Opening File*

In Character Part:
  • Name: Jason Hunter
  • Date Of Birth: 1/15/784 A.S
  • Previous Jobs: Worked for the Liberty Navy as a Independent Gunboat Raider
  • Skills: Flys well in a bomber/VHF
  • Place of Birth: Space, Cortez system (Aboard ITS-Hunter)
  • Department Interested in Joining: ASF

With my Gunboat being sold due to the Navy not giving me any missions, I was out of a job. And as usual, we needed money to keep the family afloat. And with a kid on the way, things would become even harder. I happened to hear about Ageira transports being shot down by pirates, I decided to contact you.
Never have I been charged with a felony
Be honest. Parking fines we can skip, but did you ever steal some bread? Or you know, kill people?
Well, as you know, the Navy aren't exactly pacifists. So to answer your question, yes, I have shoot someone down before.
As I said, I am a good bomber and Very Heavy Fighter pilot.
Specific Skills that will make you more attractive for this job than the thousand other applicants we get a day.
Unlike most people, I don't sit around and wait for a job. I get out there and look for one. Even if it is just patrolling for pirates.
Tell us about yourself.
Give us a short history of your life.
Born in the Cortez system, I stayed on my fathers ship until I was 14, when I entered flight school. After I graduated, I enrolled myself at West Point Military Academy for training in the Navy. I earned my place in the Liberty Navy as a Gunboat Pilot 12 years later. Ever since then, I've been protecting Liberty from all sorts of bad guys.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: IMS-Toronto, IMS-Thunder.Bay[S], Crazy.Barry
  • Skype Handle:russell.hunter8
  • Timezone: GMT -5

I currently do not own a vessel.
    (Please remember that this was within my first few weeks of playing, and I have since learned the rules and will not break them.)
    direct links not working for some reason, keep getting error 404, but you should be able to find them if you search my name.
*File Self-Shutdown Initiated*
That should have told you everything you needed to know. I hope that you may find me a valuable asset to the company, if you wish to have me.

-=TRANSMISSION CUT=-

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - SMGSterlin - 05-21-2010

.:=-INCOMING MESSAGE-=:.
.:=-LOCATION: Trenton Outpost Bar-=:.
Hello everyone in Ageira who is reading this application. I wish to join your ranks, seeing as I am in need of a job, because I have just quit my old one. More information in the form below.

In Character Part:
  • Name: Nicholas
  • Date Of Birth: 799 A.S
  • Previous Jobs: Trader for [*USI*]
  • Skills: Naturally good at trading.
  • Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan.
  • Department Interested in Joining: What Division? Transport Division.

I have grown tired, and fed up of working for [*USI*]. Plus I can foresee Universal Shipping getting crushed by Ageira and DSE, and I don't want to be in it when that happens.
Not really, have killed in self-defense, but that's not a crime.
Natural born trader.
Tell us about yourself.
Lived on Planet Manhattan up until I was 18. I then took my father's Heron Train and did a number of odd jobs, just too get by. I then joined [*USI*] when I turned 19, from working with them I managed to trade in my Heron for a Crane, which is what I fly now. I kept working for them a little while after this, but now I have quit and am wishing to join Ageira Technologies.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: [*USI*]Montgomery (Will change name to Ageira|Montgomery should I get in), Steven.Morgan, SMG_Sterlin1.e
  • Skype Handle:"SMGSterlin".
  • Timezone: (GMT- 6:00 Central Time. (US & Canada)

Yes, a Crane Large Train.
    Yes, just remember these happened when I was still pretty new to the game. (Haven't been here long, though, I have learned alot, and have become a good player within a short amount of time:D)

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - Khelric - 05-21-2010

.:Incoming Transmission:.

Location Confirmed: Denver, Colorado.

Neural Net ID: Anthony Englund, Vice President of Ageira Technologies.

[Image: AnthonyEnglund.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]Message Begin

[color=#FFFFFF]Nicholas and Mr. Hunter, I'm pleased to see such worthy applications on my desk. We're always in need of more sharp ASF and you look like you cut muster. Nicholas, I am usually against snatching up an opponent's employees, but you appear to have the skills and training that would make you a quick fit in Ageira. Both of you have sanctions, but they seem rather minor and they're from when you first began. We were all rookies once and I'm willing to let that go. However, I will mention that I'll be keeping an eye on you and evaluating both of your performances while you're still recruits in our company. I'm sure by now you gathered that your applications have been
APPROVED. Welcome aboard.

Check your personal communications for further instructions.

.:End of Transmission:.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment &amp; Transfers (iRP) - SMGSterlin - 05-22-2010

.:=-INCOMING MESSAGE-=:.
.:=-LOCATION: LD-14, Leeds-=:.
Glad to hear I've been accepted. I am currently unloading my Boron on LD-14 and will change my ship designation when I get the MOX unloaded at Trenton. I hope my time here in Ageira is more pleasant, and fulfilling then my time in [*USI*] was.

~Message ends.