Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Maximiliano - 05-25-2010

Name: Maximilian Mercer
Date Of Birth: 785 A.S.
Sex: Male
Previous Jobs: Deep space trader, Director of family company
Skills: I'm a great people's person, organiser, loyal and get jobs done.
Place of Birth: Planet Denver.
Department Interested in Joining: Something along the lines of managment or on the board. If not i'll settle with transportation
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
Because of the potential of the company to become more powerful and influencial in the sirius trading scene.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
None at all.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I have excellent skills in the management of a medium sized company and have been trading and transporting all my life so I know Sirius well.
Tell us about yourself.
Grew up on Denver working for my father's shipping corporation, Colorado Shipping, running mostly scientists around Sirius. Scientists work in the most amazing locations and that benifited me taking me to all corners of Sirius. Meeting different people, experiencing different cultures really made me appreciate the vastness of Sirius and working taking scientists over great distances taught me a lot about Ageira's purpose. After my Father died about a decade ago I took over the business and have been running it until now when I decided to sell it on to make a healthy profit and move onto something bigger, alot bigger and I think Ageira is the place for me. That is why now I stand before you.

OOC Information:Character Names: Maximilian.
Skype Handle: Havent got it yet
Timezone: (GMT+12)

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
Currently I have a Liberty Super Transport at my disposal.
Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?
I am pleased to say that my record has been sqeuky clean:)

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 06-03-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

We apologise for delay in response to any potential applicants. There has been a change of leadership and your applications have been reviewed.

Maximilian Mercer, you have been here by [color=#FF0000]rejected by Ageira's Transport Division. We have found some anomalies in your personal records.

Good day,
C.E.O of Ageira Tech;
Mark Newman

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - alphadog - 06-07-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: John Evans
  • Date Of Birth: 795
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Ore transportation
  • Skills: I know how to fly a transport, what else do you need to make money?
  • Place of Birth: Planet Pittsburgh
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

My dad left me a Stork. I have no idea what else to do with it besides making money.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
Killing people with a Stork is practically impossible, so no.
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
Not really
Tell us about yourself.
Long version: Born on Pittsburgh. My dad died in a terrible accident at work. My mom got depressed and lost everything by not paying any bills. Dad left me a Stork, and I want to make some money with it.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: LPI Officer John Smith, Miner Spreyton, Transport Cavenham. and *censored*
  • Skype Handle: alphadog_NL
  • Timezone: +1

I still have to buy a Stork, donations accepted
    No

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 06-07-2010

John Evans, you have been here by [color=#33CC00]accepted by Ageira's Transport Division.

Report in at the rollcall, and post your details at the company archive.

Good day,
C.E.O of Ageira Tech;
Mark Newman

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Senshi - 06-25-2010

It's basically a formality, I think, but let's stick to protocol.

In Character Part:
  • Name: Howard Leaves
  • Date Of Birth: 780
  • Sex: male
  • Previous Jobs: DSE Transport Division
  • Skills: long-time captain of the DSE)Kuskokwim, a Mastodon-class transport
  • Place of Birth: Planet Denver
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

See Addendum
No.
See Addendum
Tell us about yourself.
See Addendum

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: LPI-Cho.Sprinks
  • Skype Handle: All done.
  • Timezone: GMT+1

I was able to get a deal between DSE and Ageira that allowed me to transfer my already highly customized and recently overhauled and polished Mastodon class vessel into Ageira service. The vessel's registry has already been changed from DSE)Kuskokwim to Ageira|Kilimanjaro.
    No.
Addendum - DSE Application

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Hns194 - 06-26-2010

In Character Part:
Name: Smedley Daly
Date Of Birth: October 19th 774
Sex: Male
Previous Jobs: Independent Trader
Skills: Calm demeanor
Place of Birth: West Point Military Academy, New York system.
Department Interested in Joining: Transport Division

To make difference, and a leave an honorable legacy.
No I have not.
Combat experience, strong sense of honor.
Tell us about yourself.
Smedley was born at West Point Military Academy in the New York system. His Father and Mother were Liberty Marines. His Father was killed in 780 protecting the evacuation of a Liberty embassy in Rheinland. Smedley was inspired to become a pilot in the Liberty Marine Corps, because of his mother. His bedtime stories were not of fantasy lands and magic. But of heroic tales of the Marines of ancient Earth. His mother would go into extraordinary detail about the relationship between the infantry and pilots. Because of this he aspired to become a pilot. He did, and after a 25 year career, he finally retired.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Jackson.Tolenthe
  • Skype Handle: hunter.stevenson43
  • Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

I do not.
    No I have not.
[/code]
[/quote]

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - vote73 - 07-03-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Stevie
  • Date Of Birth: Unkown month, 799
  • Previous Jobs: Indie trader, bank cashier(before the last walk-in bank was closed)
  • Skills: [i]I know my way around the financial system and have experience in dealing with merchant's and customer's alike as well as basic cargo vessel piloting knowlege
  • Place of Birth: Titanic VIII(Cruise Liner)
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transportation Department

My father was a the capitan of the Titanic VIII before she hit a large ice comet and the ship was lost, along with my father, I never really knew my father but he has been my childhood hero and I want to be a ship Capitan and travel from star to star like my father, and it wouldn't hurt to take some cargo with me
No crimes
Able to fly large vessels with ease,otherwise no
Tell us about yourself.
I was born on the cruise liner Titanic VIII, my father was the Capitan and my mother was a regular passenger, they never married but that didnt stop them. One day when the Titanic VIII was travelling through the northern siruis area it was hit by an expected ice comet just barely breaking through all 13 hulls, she was said to be unbreakable so my father did not abandon ship like my mother and I did. We were recovered by a Kusari police patrol and returned to Manhatten where I reside to this day. My father has been a hero to me and I want to be like him, capitaning my own vessel and traveling among the stars. My mother as since died and I used the life insurance money to buy my very own Rhino class vessel, she's no cruise ship but it is fine for me.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Stevie
  • Skype Handle:vote73
  • Timezone: GMT -5/EST

I currently operate a Rhino but a train vessel would be greatly appreciated as it would help with larger loads
    No

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Surge - 07-07-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Walter Slovotsky
  • Date Of Birth: October 5, 795 A.S.
  • Sex: A Manly Male! Who is unbelievably handsome And yes please!
  • Previous Jobs: Being extremely handsome, Delivery handsome man (Manhatten Postal Service).
  • Skills: Being very very handsome. I can give great speeches, and arouse those women! I can interrogate, but be damn handsome while doing it.
  • Place of Birth: Handsome Mania, Manhatten, New York, Liberty.
  • Department Interested in Joining: Delivering my handsomeness! (Transportation, by the way)

A handsome guy needs a steady income, so he can keep his hair healthy. I also heard this was the safest Trading company, which is probably wrong, atleast it pays good. My dad was an ugly man, so was my mom, but I was made incredibly handsome. I want to make a difference in your customer reviews, being so handsome I can help, Why? Because if the company is rich, we all get more money!
Does being incredibly handsome count? Other than that, no.
Well, I'm ATTRACTIVE! I can deliver pretty well, In the MPS, I always got good customer reviews, for being so handsome!
Tell us about yourself.
My name is Walter, and I just graduated from the Shipping academy, for flying huge "Trucker ships" I passed with C +, but you'll know I'm good.
I was born in handsomeville, Manhatten. I went to school when I was 8, kindergarten, I was so beautiful, that the teachers wanted me when I was even older for... ya know.. stuff. I had trouble with work, but I got As, the teachers loved my handsomeness.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: I actually have no characters, I just joined Discovery today, and I want to get a head start in the night, where I have access to a computer. But I plan on making Walter Slovotsky, who is to join Aegira if possibe, I'm going to write a long biography if I'm accepted.
  • Skype Handle:Beauferds
  • Timezone: -7 Mountain Standard Time

Nope, I just joined Discovery, I have a starflier, which doesn't count in my opinion. I have experience though, I played Open SP alot, I want to join this faction to help me get started tomorrow, when I have access to a computer that can run Freelancer.
    Nope, I just joined
By the way, it's real late, I promise I won't have that many spelling errors, trust me, it's not my style, I'm just too tired to do anything about it, I'm getting prepared for coming home and playing the Multiplayer version of Discovery.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 07-07-2010

Howard Leaves, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into Ageira's Transport Division. Report for work immediately.

Smedley Daly, you have been put on a [color=#FFCC00]trial period. After proving you are a capable employee, you will be officially accepted. Until then, you will be provided with either a Heron or Mammoth class vessel.

Stevie, you have been put on a [color=#FFCC00]trial period. After proving you are a capable employee, you will be officially accepted. Until then, you will be provided with either a Heron or Mammoth class vessel. Please contact us for further clarification of your surname.

Walter Slovotsky, you have been put on a [color=#FFCC00]trial period. After proving you are a capable employee, you will be officially accepted. Until then, you will be provided with either a Heron or Mammoth class vessel. I recommend putting that ego of yours on a leash, as it might cause trouble.

UPDATE - Walter Slovotsky has been given official status. Welcome aboard son, keep up the good work.

Refit your ships (if you have them, otherwise contact maintenance personnel) with a Ageira ID/IFF and rename it according to Ageira's name standards. Name your ship after a peak on ancient earth and use the Ageira| Tag. Example: Ageira|Aconcagua
Post a report in the rollcall and your details in the company archive.

Good day,
Ageira Technologies CEO;
Mark Newman

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Neo88 - 07-21-2010

Incoming Transmission :
[Image: matrix10.jpg]

Neural Identification : =Neo=
[Image: page3111.jpg]

In Character Part:
  • Name: Thomas A. Anderson
  • Date Of Birth: 24th December 792
  • Previous Jobs: Trader
  • Skills: Trading
  • Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York system
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport division

I want to help Ageira with their job, and to be in team work. My turn to build my reputation. I have to live my life, not life of my parents
Never
Trading skills, evading pirates, negotiating skill
Tell us about yourself.
Born on planet Manhattan.After I graduated from high school I started to look for work. A job to ensure a bright future for me. And then one day I looked the news and saw Ageira convoy. So here I am...

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: ForWhat, =Neo=, Nebuchadnezzar
  • Skype Handle:iineoii
  • Timezone: GMT +2

Yes I have Mastadon
    No