Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bdun9595 - 07-21-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Jack B. Smith
  • Date Of Birth: February 23, 793
  • Sex: Male
  • Previous Jobs: Trading in and out of liberty
  • Skills: I have a general knowledge of trading, and am able to get out of tight spots with usual ease
  • Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport division
Please answer all the following Questions:

Why do you want to join Ageira Technologies?
My family has been having financial problems and I would like to be able to provide for my family. Also the places Ageira travel to would be nice to see.
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
No charges to date
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I can keep a cool head when a pirate is attacking me and most of the time able to get out with minor scratches
Tell us about yourself.
I was born on Planet Manhattan in the First Sirius Medical Ward. I grew up in a small house with just me and my parents. We never really had much money. One day my dad bought a used Heron class train and said our life would turn around from there on. Our life sure did, we went into debt and with father gone shipping all across Sirius and not making much money. One weekend when father was gone mother fell ill and passed away the next day. Dad came home and soon passed away within the same month. So here i am with a Heron and debt that needs to be paid off I'm asking you to accept me so I can pay off these debts.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: LNS-Valiant, LNS-Vortex, =CR=Dragoon[44th]
  • Skype Handle:Bdun9595
  • Timezone: GMT-5

Do you have your own vessel you will be using?
    I currently have my own Heron class train
    Have you been sanctioned within the last six months?
    No

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 07-25-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Thomas Anderson and [color=#FFCC00]Jack Smith, you have been put on a trial period. After proving you are a capable employees, you will be officially accepted. Until then, refit your ships to meet Ageira Standards as listed below.

Refit your ships (if you have them, otherwise contact maintenance personnel) with a Ageira ID/IFF and rename it according to Ageira's name standards. Name your ship after a peak on ancient earth and use the Ageira| Tag. Example: Ageira|Aconcagua
Post a report in the rollcall and your details in the company archive.

Good day,
Ageira Technologies CEO;
Mark Newman
***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Ingledew - 07-27-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: O'Brien
  • Date Of Birth: 796
  • Previous Jobs: Miner
  • Skills: Mining and trading
  • Place of Birth: Planet Leeds
  • Department Interested in Joining: Transport

I hate mining. I see these big shiny looking ships making money. and i wish to be one of them!
Have you ever been charged with crime or have a criminal Record? If so what for?
I have killed a Pirate after refusing to give him money?
Do you have any skills that you think will benefit you in the field you requested?
I can fight in a big ship. If needed, i can also Stall very very well. I know bretonia very well.
Tell us about yourself.
Parents were miners, who used to mine for BMM in the Dublin system. So due to heritage i skipped school and I became a miner. I don't like mining, the constant threats from pirates the war, its was mind blowing, i hated it, my friends were destroyed in front of my eyes because they didnt have the money, because BMM took it all. I want to make a living within system that is safe and in a company who look after their employees. So Here i am. Wanting to join.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Ingledew. LPI-Peter.Wilson
  • Skype Handle: Kieran0411
  • Timezone: London GMT +0

I currently have a battered Hegemon. I would like to be assigned a more appropriate ship.
    No I have not.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Bobthemanofsteel - 08-05-2010

Mr. O'Brien, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into Ageira's Transport Division. Sorry about the delay, I lost your paperwork due to my own incompetence.

Refit your ships (if you have them, otherwise contact maintenance personnel) with a Ageira ID/IFF and rename it according to Ageira's name standards. Name your ship after a peak on ancient earth and use the Ageira| Tag. Example: Ageira|Aconcagua

Good day,
Ageira Technologies CEO;
Mark Newman

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - sumpfie - 08-19-2010

please delete, bargl

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - sumpfie - 08-19-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Frederick Galbraith
  • Date Of Birth: 6th of March, 798
  • Previous Jobs: Independent trader
  • Skills: Trading, Efficient Transportation
  • Place of Birth: Hamburg

I want to join Ageira Technologies because they stand for technological progress, which contributes strongly to the general standard of life and thus deserves to be supported in any way possible.
I have been held in prison a few days for civil disobedience.
Frictions are reduced by my calm and friendly manner, which helps a lot with representation and negotiation. I also often manage to convince people of my arguments.
Tell us about yourself.
I have been born to a Libertonian mother and Rheinland father on Hamburg, have enjoyed bilingual education and competent upbringing and have been politically aswell as socially active on local level. Moved to Pennsylvania 1 years ago following a clash with Rheinland police forces, beginning a career as small time space trader primarily to get the universe known and gather money and support for various NGOs and scientfic endeavours.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: I'm rather new, so there are only Perry, which I want to use for the Frederick persona, and Sumpfie.
  • Skype Handle: pelle_erobreren
  • Timezone: (UTC+1)

Currently a Rhino, I wouldn't mind something less basic at all though.
    No.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Aisha Hikari - 08-25-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: George S. Neumann
  • Date Of Birth: June 2, 782
  • Previous Jobs: Research and Development Section
  • Skills: Knowledge of Cybernetics and Artificial intelligence
  • Place of Birth: Planet Erie
  • Department Interested in Joining: ASF

I wish to transfer my position to the ASF in order to field test my newest android model. I have very high expectations for this one and I can guarantee that she will be an asset to the ASF
No! I'm a Scientist not a Criminal!
Myself? Oh heavens no but my android Aisha is fully functional to all commands and is expected to have a combat efficiency of 100%. My Aisha will be able to follow all orders down to the letter, making her more reliable than some vagabond off the streets. I suspect that she'll be able to engage a wide variety of targets from fighters to gunboats!
Tell us about yourself.
I was born into a family of scientists and I grew up around technology. As I got older I began to tinker around with our robots to the point where I could tell each parts function and purpose just by looking at it. Once I graduated at the top of my class in the Erie Technological Institute I was offered a position in the R&D department for Ageira Technologies. It was there I set towards my passion, my goal. To create an android. An artificial human a level above those rusted bolts called robots. For years I've worked and now I've finally managed to complete my dream. The android, who I've named Aisha Hikari after a childhood friend of mine, is fully functional and looks completely human! Why I'm sure most people would think she were my daughter if they had a look. I've decided to program her for the Security departments use so she's completely loyal and learns as she goes. Her vocabulary is limited at the moment but as she hears others communicating it will dramatically improve!

Here is her technical information:
  • Name: Aisha Hikari
  • Date Of Birth: August 25, 818
  • Sex: Anatomically Female
  • Skills: Complete obedience and ability to see a job through to the end. Will learn from every mistake made and make sure to avoid repeating such mistakes.
  • Place of Birth: Walker Facility, Planet LA
OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Aisha_Hikari, Kiva, Calnus
  • Skype Handle:Penni-Aisha
  • Timezone: GMT -5 (Eastern US) (GMT+/-)

Yes: Havok Mk.II
    No.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 08-25-2010

Mr. Galbraith, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into Ageira's Transport Division. I apologize for the delays.

Mr. Neumann, you have been [color=#33CC00]accepted into Ageira's Security Force. You know the drill I suppose.

Good day,
Ageira Technologies CEO;
Mark Newman

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Apocalypse2001 - 09-22-2010

In Character Part:
  • Name: Ares Marvéll
  • Date Of Birth: 7th month of the old earth standard year;born in 790
  • Previous Jobs: Mechanic, musician in Pittsburg (this one is on going)
  • Skills: Trustworthy; zero tolerance for bullschit and peoples stupidity; always early to my job
  • Place of Birth: Skiros Station, near Omicron Theta jump hole

Ageira has the reputation of being on better terms with most groups; therebyy allowing for a broader customer base and less problems during delivery. This allows for each employee to make more profit with less headaches.
As a Freelancer before I recently purchased my Ageira ID I was on good terms with most factions but trade was long and boring. Because of my short patience with an early trade route, I destroyed a BMM Depot. Not realizing until afterwards that BMM became a complete enemy. I hope to make amends by making them friendlies again
I'm very good at evading enemies. And if in a crunch, I can find ways to get to my destination with cargo intact. Of course, that didn't always work.
Tell us about yourself.
My mother was one of the most trusted inventory clerks for the Order. I never knew my father. I've heard from an admiral that he might have been a Corsair/Hacker half-breed who defected to the Kusari Naval forces. I'm still researching. But the information I might need could be thousands of light years away:unsure:
I myself was born in the Omicron Gamma sytem, but my mother moved to Kyushu when I was only about 9 months old. When I was approxamately 22, I decided to explore. I worked as a musician at Pittsburg; music is what I love the most. My mother had saved enough money for me to buy a small ship and a few supplies. I end up having a personal residence which I bought in Ontario. I know it's isolated, but at least I have some peace and quiet. And no worries since the navy is stationed throughout the region.
I had a girlfriend. She was from the Leeds system. Her father owned a ship depot on the planet of the same name. She was on her way to meet someone, I don't know who, when a Phantom destroyed the transport ship she was on; it was bound for Liberty space.

OOC Information:
  • Character Names: Only one: Apocalypse2001
  • Skype Handle: john.pothitos.manolessos
  • Timezone: Athens, Greece (GMT+02:00)

I currently switched from a Firefly transport to a civilian Heavy Tanker
    No.

Ageira Technologies Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Nitram - 10-01-2010

Mr. Galbraith, we have found some errors and discrepancies in your paperwork, and are sorry to say your application has been [color=#FF0000]DENIED.

Good day,
Ageira Technologies CEO;
Mark Newman