Discovery Gaming Community
The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party (/showthread.php?tid=33881)

Pages: 1 2

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - pieguy259 - 01-30-2010

[Image: jcp4nobackground.png]

A young man, perhaps late twenties to early thirties, appears on the screen. He has a warm, friendly smile and is dressed in a smart business suit.

[Image: mccormickc.png]

"Hello. My name is Mike McCormick, and I want to talk to you about the Liberty Justice and Constitution Party.
The JCP believes that we cannot stand alone against the world. Despite what our opponents in the Populist Reform Party say, closing our doors and severing our ties with the outside world will only weaken us in the long run. Instead, we must strengthen our ties with our allies and maintain our relations with the other Houses if we are to survive. Xenophobia is not the answer.
The JCP is also fully committed to the dismantling of the Xeno terrorist organisation, the so-called 'Knights of Labor'. These radicals have plagued our systems for too long, disrupting foreign shipping bringing valuable goods into Liberty. A House divided against itself cannot stand, and the Xenos are only weakening us from within. These misguided people need to be shown the error of their ways, and their leaders brought to justice for their crimes.
The JCP supports social reform. Though we may disagree with the Populist Reform Partys isolationist outlook, we applaud their goals of better living conditions for workers on Denver and Houston. However, these can only be achieved with help from our neighbours in Bretonia, Kusari and even Rheinland.
We favour an amiable solution to the war, which has destroyed the lives of many of our men and women and closed us off to much-needed trade revenue and mineral resources. The Boorman Treaty, signed centuries ago, forbids war between the Houses, and yet it has been torn up by warmongers on both sides of the Hudson/Bering independent systems. Its time to end the bloodshed, end the violence and open our hearts and minds once again.
The JCP favours freedom, friendship and cooperation. If elected, we pledge to end the war, strengthen our ties with the other three Houses and work towards a brighter future for us all.
The Justice and Constitution Party. United, we stand.

My name is Mike McCormick, and I approve this message. For more information, please visit our Neural Net site at snn.jcp.org.li, or call our campaign hotline on 1800-JCP4CONGRESS."

The neural net site reveals more:

OUR PLEDGE
If elected, the Justice and Constitution Party promises to:
  • Strengthen our ties with our foreign allies.
  • Seek a peaceful solution to the war with Rheinland.
  • Take steps towards the eradication of the Xeno terrorist movement.
  • Effect wide-scale social reform, including repealing draconian security measures and providing financial assistance to those in need.
  • Liaise with the Kusari government in an attempt to crack down on the Hogosha crime syndicate, who extort millions of credits from Liberty traders each year.
  • Support the efforts of former President Barbara Jacobi to mediate the Kusari-Bretonia conflict.
  • Return Pennsylvania to its rightful owners, the Zoner collective.
  • Move towards a more open policy in government matters.
These are just a few of our promises to you, the citizens of Liberty. Join our cause by applying for Party membership or donating to our campaign fund!

MEMBERS, DONORS AND ASSOCIATES:
  • Mike McCormick
  • Colton Moore
  • Neil Cooperson
  • Dr John Henry Holliday
  • Jimmy Patterson and the crew of the Iwo Jima
  • Zien Corporation

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Quorg - 01-31-2010

This looks more like my kind of party!

Forget those Xenophobic Populists. I'm signing up here.

-Colton Moore

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - DartStriker - 01-31-2010

The PRP is going to ruin Liberty. There bust me more to take a shot at power. Always good to see the competition.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Quorg - 02-01-2010

Another point that we could add to our platform, if you deem it a good idea - return Pennsylvania back to the Zoners. It was wrong of the Libertonian government to colonize it.

-Colton Moore

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - pieguy259 - 02-03-2010

PARTY MESSAGE:

Yes, we will make an effort to return Pennsylvania to the Zoners, from whom it has been unrightfully and gradually usurped from under their noses. We will withdraw Libertonian influence from Pennsylvania, and only return if the Zoners themselves request it.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Jeremy Hunter - 02-07-2010

INCOMING>>>

ID: Jeremy Hunter

Start:

Hello, I am Major Hunter of the Order Secondary Fleet.

I read this, and if you win, please will you consider stopping Liberty hostilities toward the Order? As you should well know, former President Barbara Jacobi pardoned us.

Thank you for your time.

Hunter Out.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Politus - 02-11-2010

Transmitter activated...
Transmission prepared, channel 6289
Encryption level: Low
Transmitting...
Transmission sent

After a few seconds, the screen activates and Neil Cooperson appears.

"Ah, I had not seen the Neuralnet entry for this political group. It seems to be more forward-thinking than its Populist counterpart. I have already stated that, should they change their xenophobic and militarist platform, I will provide a donation to them. It appears that Liberty already has a reform group that thinks in a way that will help Liberty, and all humans here in Sirius, the most. I think that your group is more deserving of my funding, seeing as you have already shown your foresight."

"I wish you good luck, and if you want, I will transfer five million credits to your party account immediately. Cooperson out."

Transmission terminated.
Transmitter deactivated.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Doc Holliday - 02-11-2010

After a wrestless night of little sleep, John Holliday quietly goes to his Tombstone office after starting a pot of coffee to begin his day. Once finished, he sips his coffee as he begins reading headlines. The announcement by Mike McCormick catches his eye.

"Return Pennsylvania to it's rightful owner, the Zoners," he mumbles as he reads aloud.
"Interesting," he thinks as he sips his coffee, "I can see I'm not the only one who sees the crime committed by Liberty."

He then transmits a message to Mike McCormick.

Quote:Greetings, Mr. McCormick. Your campaign has my interest in mind, the return of Pennsylvania to those who founded it, the Zoners. Enclosed is a donation for 10 million credits. Please, use it wisely.
-Dr. John Henry Holliday

Satisfied, he again takes another sip of his coffee and goes onto his next message.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - pieguy259 - 02-12-2010

The Justice and Constitution Party would like to formally thank Neil Cooperson and Doc Holliday for their donations. We hope the support we are receiving from the community will continue through the elections and beyond. And now, a campaign message.

As the party advertisement plays, a hidden message behind it bleeps in the direction of Omicron Minor, bounced off several satellites and twenty different bases, undetectable to all but those for whom it is intended.

ENCRYPTING... HIGH ENCRYPTION... 100%... CONCEALMENT ACTIVE...

To Mr Hunter,

We obviously cannot speak openly about this matter, but rest assured if elected we will look at a ceasefire at the very least.

ENCRYPTION DEACTIVATING... NORMAL TRANSMISSION RESUMED

Thankyou for continuing to listen to the message of peace, fairness and cooperation we strive to deliver.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party. United, we stand.

The Liberty Justice and Constitution Party - Zigeris - 02-20-2010

Incoming Message
To: JPC

Start:

Greetings,

I am Aaron Brown from the Colorado Treasury I was wondering if you could move our Tax to Mandate clause to be voted on first term of your elected year, if elected. Doing so would greatly improve the economy for no only Colorado but for our entire nation.

Thank you for your time,

Aaron Brown.

End message.