Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 12-11-2011

[Image: jacemattews.png]

[Displaying Transmission]

To: Matthias Andrewson, TransDiv Manager
From: Jace Mattews, Captain of '€œAgeira|Black.Butte'€ Heron - CT-53 Civilian Advanced Train
Subject: Successful Neon Delivery, Kurile

Mr. Andrewson,

I am reporting a successful delivery of 2790 units of Neon to Planet Kurile. I have attached files which show my time of pickup and delivery.

A special thanks to the Liberty Navy and a Good Samaritan in assisting with clearing my route of pirates in the California system.

Attached files;
file005planeteerie
file006planetkurile

Jace Mattews
Captain Ageira|Black.Butte

[End transmission]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Champ - 12-11-2011

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
- Encryption: Normal -
~Message Begin~

Subject: Trade Receipt

And with this shipment sirs, the contract is fulfilled and some surplus of Neon supplied.

We have shipped 4480 units of Neon to Planet Kurile in a time of 28 minutes 42 seconds.

Glad to be of any assistance and we look forward to future agreements.
Thank you for your business.

Syd Champion
Clear Skies.

Planet Erie Trade Department
Planet Kurile Trade Department

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 12-11-2011

<<Incoming Message>>

To: Transport Division [all]
Subject: Completed Neon contract.

Attention TransDiv Captains;

The Directors are extremely pleased to note that our Neon contract to Planet Kurile has been completed much faster than projected, in just under a week.

Participating transport captains will receive their bonuses once the contract payments are processed.

Great work!

Signed,

Matthias Andrewson

TransDiv Manager

<<Message Ends>>

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 12-30-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

<MESSAGE #1>

Encryption: Protocol Upsilon-Three
Priority: High
To: ASF pilots and Technology Department operators.

We are undergoing a complete stocktake of the armoury.

All pilots armed with CODENAME experimental weaponry, which were supplied by Ageira, should report in the type and quantity of weapons equipped on their ships or in their possesion.

We would appreciate a swift response.

Signed,

Anthony V.

Director of Security

<MESSAGE #2>

Encryption: MV8
Priority: High
To: All Personnel

All personnel are advised to return to base within the next twenty four hours. Full maintenance overhauls have been scheduled for all Ageira vessels, and will be completed within one month.

The maintenance has been staggered in order to allow for flexibility in time slots for any pilots or captains who are struggling to meet the standard schedule.

Please contact your Subdivision Supervisors should you have any queries or concerns.

Signing off,

Thaddeus Gideon

President

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 12-31-2011

[Ageira Employee Network Login]..........
--->Enter Username; Magnussen.Jarl
--->Enter Password;****************
[Login Successful].

To: Anthony V., Director of Security
From: Jarl Magnussen, Captain of '€œAgeira|SF|Grey-600'€ IR-7 "Raven's Talon" Very Heavy Fighter
Subject: CODENAME weapons report

Reporting that I have two (2) Ragnarok CODENAME weapons equipped on Grey-600 issued by Ageira. The other two (2) Claymore CODENAME weapons were purchased by myself.

Jarl Magnussen
Ageira|SF|Grey-600

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Kain - 12-31-2011

>> Receiving incoming transmission <<
>> Origin: Pueblo station, Colorado system <<
>> Valid Ageira ID detected <<

>> Playing message...<<

Subject: Codename weaponry

As ordered I report that the following weapons are currently equipped on Ageira|SF-Grey-5:
  • Two guns type "BLUE BLAZE"
  • Two guns type "MEDUSA"

Lucas Caine
Ageira Security Force

>> Playback complete <<
>> Transmission terminated <<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 01-02-2012

[Image: jacemattews.png]

[Displaying Transmission]

To: Matthias Andrewson, TransDiv Manager
From: Jace Mattews, Captain of '€œAgeira|Terror'€ Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train
Subject: Successful G/L Parts Delivery to Miura, Gift From GMG

Mr. Andrewson,

I was contacted by a GMG miner in Okinawa today. GMG|Tsukai informed me that the Gas Miners Guild wanted to promote their new product, H3, by loading the "Terror" for free. It was also "to thank Ageira for its supply of parts to our new Jump gate and lanes in Okinawa and Sigma-19"

I insisted to Tsukai that the GMG be compensated for his work. We negotiated a discounted price for the load. I told him "your business is just as appreciated".

Minus labor, fees, and taxes, I forwarded 10mil credits to the Ageira Bank.

[Image: screen171.jpg]

Attached are the Comm Log and HUD photos

Attached files;
Planet Miura
H3 load
Comm Log

Jace Mattews, Captain
Ageira|Storm.King
Ageira|Terror
Ageira|Black.Butte

[End transmission]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 01-07-2012

[Ageira Employee Network Login]..........
--->Enter Username; Magnussen.Jarl
--->Enter Password;****************
[Login Successful].....

CC: Matthias Andrewson TransDiv Manager
From: Jarl Magnussen, Captain of “Ageira|SF|Grey-600” IR-7 "Raven's Talon" Very Heavy Fighter
Subject: Suspicious activity in Colorado and New York

Sir,

The last few days, I've been hearing and seeing things. I've had complaints from numerous IC, Ageira, DSE ships that there's a Miner in a yacht giving our guys trouble. The name "problem?" keeps coming up. I spoke with a LPI officer and he said this "problem?" fellow has been giving a lot of people grief.

The Captain of "Storm King" and the "Terror", Jace Mattews, sent me a message just a few moments ago, saying that they've both came in contact with "problem?".

Captain Mattews reported that the "Storm King" took much damage but managed to save the load of Gate/Lane parts. The "Terror", on the other hand, took no damage. Captain Mattews was able to complete a successful lane flip.

Captain Mattews mentioned that each time he came in contact with "problem?", it was accompanied by a different ship (a bomber) each time. When approached by these ships, he said he noticed they moved so well together they must be on a private comm.

My investigating has concluded that "problem?" likes to sit between the New York Gate and Planet Denver in Colorado, and between Planet Manhattan and any outlying destination.

I ask that Ageira makes a statement that we're not going to put up with this activity, by placing a bounty on "problem?".

Thank you, sir.
Officer Jarl Magnussen
Ageira|SF|Grey-600

[End Transmission]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Champ - 01-07-2012

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
- Encryption: Medium -
Source ID:Ageira|Overlord
~Message Begin~

Thanks for the new patrol route, Jarl.

While I'm sure Anthony and Matthias will tend to this their way, we're glad to have a new target to hunt.

See you out there.

Overlord out.

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 01-17-2012

Memo: Security Personnel

The ISCS-Dawn.Under.Heaven has been cleared to haul Gate/Lane Parts. Let it through. It's an Interspace Commerce affiliated transport.

- Anthony V.
Head of Security