Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 02-22-2012

>> Captain's log, Sirius Standard Date: 22.2.819
ID: Matthias Andrewson
Vessel: Wildhorn

I had a rather unusual encounter today. I met a ship from a group known as the "Virulian Enclave", a usually reclusive group of AI intelligences.

The VE|AC-Liberalis, a Shukensha-class Liner, had somehow obtained a small quantity of Gate/Lane Parts and, following company directives, I recovered them. Thankfully, it was a non-violent episode, and the AI handed over the White Boxes.

However, during the discussion I had with the controlling AI, "Alliasse", she (it) mentioned that the Enclave might be interested in the installation of a Jump Gate to their home system of Omega-49. I am forwarding this log to the directors in case they do decide to contact Ageira.

>> Log ends.

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 03-02-2012

Memo: To TransDiv Personnel.

Our corporation is currently acquiring a Tau Trading License from the Bretonia Police Authority. We expect this to be processed and complete within a few days and then our shipments in that region can resume.

- Andrew Kamberg
Public Relations

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ninefour - 04-07-2012

-Opening connection-
-ID: Sam Truman-
-Message begins-

Greetings.

I'm sending this message to warn Ageira's employees about dangers on the routes inside Kusari space. A few days ago I've encountered a couple of Outcast Tridentes camping the lanes in Honshu, New Tokyo and Kyushu, systems where a lot of Helium 3 is hauled through. The pirates mostly ask for huge sums of money and sometimes even take all the cargo. Furthermore, Lane Hackers are very frequent in Shikoku system. As the police patrols and naval forces officers state, the Hackers lurk next to the lane from Tokyo gate to planet Junyo most of the time. Be cautious and it's all the information I want to share about dangers in Kusari for now.

Good luck! Sam Truman out.

-Message closes-

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-08-2012

Sub.: Piracy in Kusari

Excellent observations, Captain Truman. This is extremely valuable intelligence.

- Anthony V.
Head of Security

Memo: Bretonian Trade

Our Tau Trading License is in full effect. All transports are go. Just be careful of the Gallic invaders!

- Andrew Kamberg
Public Relations

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-19-2012

Memo: Rheinland crisis

All transports currently operating within Rheinland are ordered to remain at anchor for the duration of the current crisis. Security personnel are to maintain a heightened state of alert, but should take no action to aid or interfere with the actions of either Interspace Commerce or Rheinland and its law enforcment groups.

The company holdings on Bonn Station are now on maximum lockdown. No non-Ageira personnel are permitted to enter or otherwise visit any of our private floors or docking bays during this time.

- Andrew Kamberg
Public Relations

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 04-23-2012

Subj.: Bonn Lockdown

The Bonn Lockdown has been increased to yellow alert. All entrances to the Ageira floors are sealed. No personnel or cargo are permitted to enter or leave our quarters until the Lockdown is ended. Staff and guests must have their Secure Identification badges on hand at all times. All personnel are advised to perform checks on their HazVac suits.

All Bonn Operators should be prepared to switch to internal power, life support, and utilities at any time. Security Supervisors are authorised to open Level 1 armouries and distribute defensive weaponry to all security personnel.

This is not a drill.

- Anthony V
Corporate Security

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 06-09-2012

Memo: Omega-3 Ore sourcing

Ageira has secured docking permissions at the IMG's Falster Station in the Omega-3 system. All transports operating in that region are encouraged to visit the station in order to purchase mined Ores for delivery in Liberty.

- James Lewis
Materials & Acquisitions

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 06-12-2012

Memo: Bretonian Ore

Ageira has also secured docking permissions at the Bretonian King's Cross Station, located in the New London system, next to the Cambridge Jump Gate. Currently, Beryllium Ore is available, and should be sold on Planet Pittsburgh in New York.

- James Lewis
Materials & Acquisitions

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 07-21-2012

<<Priority Message>>

To: Transport Division [all]
Subject: New Trade Contract

Attention TransDiv Captains;

We have a new contract with the Zoner group Omicron Supply Industries. They have asked us to deliver 2500 Gate/Lane Parts to their facility - Nichols Trade Centre in Omega-49. We will be paid 16,000 credits per unit upon delivery. The station is in orbit of Planet Gran Canaria.

Return Cargo options:
- Helium-3 from Nichols to Southampton Shipyard, New London
- Cryocubes to Willard Research Station, California, or Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania
- Deuterium from Gran Canaria to Norfolk Shipyard, New York

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, should you have any.

Signed,

Matthias Andrewson

TransDiv Manager

<<Message Ends>>

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Andrew Black - 08-03-2012

Greetings to all members of the Ageira| faction.

I am Andrew Black, Fresh meat for the ageira| faction.

hereby i notify you all of my SKY-P3 is andrew.black,1983.

Please add me.

Since mr Echo seem to have some neural net problem i ask here to help me choose a vesel name,

I have found a nice name but i dont know if its free.

I would like to use Ageira|Etna as veselname.

Hope to hear soon from you guys