Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Andrew Black - 08-09-2012

Greetings Ageira| Staff .

This is Captain Andrew Black calling from the Ageira|Etna.

I see on the com chanels there could be an great transporting deal on our way.

I hereby offer me, my crew and Heron as open to help with the transports.

Il be in SKY-P3 chanels is needed,

Friendly Greetings from Andrew Black- Ageira|Etna Heron

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 08-17-2012

>> Captain's log, Sirius Standard Date: 17.8.819
ID: Matthias Andrewson
Vessel: ATS Matterhorn

I encountered a member of the Lane Hackers today. Our vessel was headed from Denver to Freeport 4 to sell Superconductors when we encountered a fighter called "Brokenclaw" above Planet Mojave. After being subject to some defamatory banter, I activated our CombatNet Defense Grid and powered the sublight drives, heading towards Planet Los Angeles outside of the Trade Lane path.

Our CombatNet once again proved its worth, as we were able to systematically destroy the pirate fighter. Our vessel only sustained minor hull damage, which will be repaired in a matter of hours.

<GUNCAM>

>> Log ends.

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Kane182 - 09-03-2012

-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----

------ Ageira Transport Division pilot: Charles O'Neill------
-----Subject: Kusari Delivery------
------Callsign: Ageira|Elbert------

[Image: Ageira_Logo.png]

Greetings. This is a short transportation routine report. Despite recently huge pirate activity in Kusari my delivery was very calm and I didn't encounter any threat. I delivered Jumpgate/Tradelane parts to Kusari and brought back load of high quality Niobium back to Liberty.

I also noticed on my long range scanners higher activity of Lane Hackers in Colorado near our station Pueblo. Fortunately I made it through without any problems.

I hope future deliveries will be as peaceful as this one.

[Image: v49ik7.png]

Charles O'Neill.

-----Transmission offline-----

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Ageira Technologies - 09-09-2012

<<Priority Message>>

[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo-new.png]

To: Transport Division [all]
Subject: New Trade Mission - Classified Development Projects

Attention TransDiv Captains;

A new supply order has been received from Research & Development for fresh stocks of new materials. The following goods are required to begin performing startup analysis experiments, in order to ensure viability of achieving long-term goals for Project Ascenscion.

To Hamilton Station:
- Refined Boron (x 4,000)
- Nanocapacitors (x 4,000)
- Quantum Multiplexors (x 4,000)
- Refined Gold (x 4,000)
- Superconductors (x 4,000)

To Pueblo Station:
- Refined Beryllium (x 4,000)
- Super Alloy (x 4,000)
- HazMat Canisters (x 4,000)
- Xenobiotic Filters (x 4,000)

The delivery bonus for this supply order is a fixed rate of 2,000,000 SC per 1,000 units of cargo delivered, regardless of type.

Additionally, supplies are needed in the Alberta system to increase production in preparation for Project Asgard.

To Leduc Station:
- Consumer Goods (x 4,000)
- H-Fuel (x 4,000)
- Nanocapacitors (x 4,000)
- Xenobiotic Filters (x 4,000)

To Camrose Supply Depot:
- Gate/Lane Parts (x 2,000)

The delivery bonus for this supply order is a fixed rate of 1,500,000 SC per 1,000 units of cargo delivered to Leduc, and 4,000,000 SC per 500 units of cargo delivered to Camrose.

Signed,

Wynstan Bellard
TransDiv Chief

<<Message Ends>>

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Kane182 - 09-10-2012

-----Subject: Classified Development Projects------

Greetings. As the new trade mission started I started to transport stuff to its destination as well.
My first stop was Pueblo station where i dropped require amount of Berrylium (4000). The next stop was Hamilton station. On the way to Hamilton I was viciously attacked by Rogue Very Heavy Fighter in the middle of New York System. Luckily my battletransport was able to counter his attack and Rogue decided to fly away. So I delived Boron (4000) to Hamilton Station in Ontario System..

The next stop was Leduc station in Alberta. I flew through the vastness of Alberta system for a long time. Then finally I arrived at Leduc station and delivered Consumer Goods (4000). My last stop was in Alberta, Comrose Depot where I delivered Trade Lane and Gate parts (840).

I hope Research And Development Division will be satisfied with these supplies provided. I am planning to continue with transportation as soon as possible because this is really important task to do.

Visual data:
Berrylium at Pueblo
Boron at Hamilton / Picture 2
Consumer Goods at Leduc
TL/Gate Parts at Comrose

Transport Division, Charles O'Neill.

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Kane182 - 09-10-2012

-----Subject: Classified Development Projects Part II------

Reporting in again. As I said. I continued delivering other crucial loads to the particular destinations. Everything went without problems this time. And finally it's time to take a pause. So my transport delivered brand new Xenobiotics filters (4000) right from planet Atka, Hudson system. Even though it's equite remote system, my transport had no problems. After I got back to Colorado I transported Superconductors (4000) to the Ageira Hamilton Station in Ontario system. Then I delivered load of Nanocapacitators (4000) again to Hamilton Station. And final delivery was made to Alberta System - to Comrose Station where I transported TL/Gate Parts (840). I believe our project will succeed.

Visual data:
Xenobiotics filters at Pueblo
Superconductors at Hamilton /
Nanocapacitators at Hamilton
TL/Gate Parts at Comrose

Transport Division, Charles O'Neill.

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 09-13-2012

+++ ASF after-action report +++

>> ID: Enforcer Cole Jericho
>> Ageira|SF|Grey-6
>> Grey Squadron, Alpha Flight Leader
>> Attached Files: [1]

I received a general alert message above Manhattan indicating the presence of Outcasts raiders, and I just happened to be in the vicinity. I had been "filing paperwork" on Newark.

Jumped in with a Navy squadron and some boys from the Guild. We kicked some Outcast ass, but I didn't deal any final blows myself.

The end.

List of bagged Outcasts Wrote:- Uriel.Ventris
- Gaban'
- Carlos.Garcia
- [XTF]-Rayblade
- [XTF]-Black'Vodka[R] (suspect warp-cloaking technology used to escape)
+++ Report Ends +++

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 09-17-2012

>> Captain's log, Sirius Standard Date: 17.9.819
ID: Matthias Andrewson
Vessel: Olympus

Just logging the Special Order deliveries that I've made over the past two days.

We took Luxury Consumer Goods from Newark to Planet New London, then Mining Machinery to Graves Station in Dublin. There, we collected the Gold - with a small amount of excess to fill our hold to maximum capacity - and then headed back to Hamilton.

> Gold acquisition.
> Gold delivery.

Later, we took the Lane up to Toronto Station and bought Platinum to take to Kusari. The trip was mostly uneventful, save for a pair of Hogosha ships orbiting above New Tokyo, which unnerved me - they didn't make any aggressive moves, though. The Quantum Multiplexors were bought from Misaki Station, and then we returned to Liberty.

> Multiplexor acquisition.
> Multiplexor delivery.

That's all for now. Over and out.

>> Log ends.