Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=33889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Dlar - 10-17-2011

[Ageira Employee Network Login]..........
--->Enter Username; Simons, Mark
--->Enter Password;****************
[Login Successful]
[Receiving message].....

To: Ageira Technologies, TransDiv
Subject: Raport

In the past few days I made a couple of longer and shorter courses. Parts were delivered only to the Rheinland. In other cases, I was carrying other goods.

I noticed that the number of terrorists attempting to enforce payment of taxes increased. Recently, while traveling to the Bretonia, I met along the way up to four pirates.

Perhaps more convoys solve the case of pirates, because their attacks are poorly organized and it is doubtful that they managed to break the convoy successfully.

Mark Simons
Ageira|Pirin

[End Message]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 10-18-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Encryption: High - Employee-rank tiered distribution.
To: TransDiv captains; ASF pilots.

Operations Department and Security personnel should be aware of Ageira's newest subcontractor, Valhalla Solutions. They are a private mercenary company now operating under our auspices, in order to provide experienced combat veterans and heavily armed vessels to Ageira's security portfolio. Their ships can be identified by the comms ID Valhalla|<name>, and have been instructed to provide immediate assistance to any employees of Ageira Technologies to deal with any issues that may arise while in space.

On another note; several ASF fighter and bomber vessels that were recently taken in for inspection and overhaul are now ready for active duty. Due to unfortunate losses, some of these ships have been renumbered in order to be reassigned to the existing squadrons. ASF pilots should check in with their wing commanders to pick up the new Vessel Access Keys.

Signing off,

Thaddeus Gideon
***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Dlar - 10-22-2011

--->Enter Username; Simons, Mark
[Login Successful]
[Receiving message].....

To: Ageira Technologies Command
Subject: Rendezvous with Rheinland military ship in Libertonian Space.

Yes. Not once I have met Rheinland ships in Liberty space. Mostly I passed them without a word. This time, however, I was stopped by one of their ships near California Jump Gate. My ship was scanned, and after I gave him destination of my freight I was forced to return to California.

Here are the logs of a conversation:
Link 1
Link 2

Mark Simons
Ageira|Pirin

[End Message]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Champ - 10-22-2011

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
- Encryption: Medium -
~Message Begin~

Subject: Re: Rendezvous with Rheinland military ship in Libertonian Space.
Sender: Syd Champion

Hello Mr Simons.

Regrettably, these ships are Rheinland Military supported agents which work to disrupt Libertonian Commerce. It is the responsibility of the Liberty Navy and associated defensive forces to see that these interruptions are halted. With this in mind, I regrettably inform you that while Rheinland's agreement with Ageira would remain uninterrupted by these agents, there is little we can do to stop them preventing us business within our home systems.

We would like to especially encourage certain actions with regards specifically to these intruders: Unless in an advantageous situation, it is far more preferable avoid conflict entirely by following instructions given. This will force you to take an alternate route, but it is a better option than losing the cargo and the crew. When you reach safety, inform available defensive officers of the presence of the Military ship.
We recommend you do this in a manner whereby the Military ship could not intercept your transmission.

Other than that, I'll ask our Director whether he may try some more of that wonderful diplomacy of his to give us an edge, but for now I predict that if your trade is within Liberty, they'll be keen to disrupt it.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions, queries, qualms or death threats.

Syd Champion

Clear Skies.

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Champ - 11-04-2011

Source ID:Valhalla|Overlord
~Message Begin~

Seems someone was foolish enough to pick on us.

Ageira Technologies administration; there's one less pirate flying out there now.
We were on patrol through the lanes in California and were accosted by an Ahoudori Explorer who thought it wise to demand 2 million s.c. for our lives. I'll give you a hint.

[Image: j17lp5.jpg]

It wasn't.

[Image: qznp0n.jpg]
Pleasure doing business. We'll see you out there.

Overlord out.

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Champ - 11-13-2011

~Message Begin~

Subject: Trade Report
Sender: Syd Champion

This is a stanard trade report with details of [1] issues.

Not a bad day at all. We completed our standardised Rheinland-Liberty route with only one complication. Regrettably, we were accosted by a pirate in New Berlin. Flying some sort of foreign gunship, he identified himself as on of Rorry's Renegades. Of course, we followed through with standard procedure and paid him the demanded fee. Luckily, the company profit for that run subsidised the demand.

Regrettably of course, this made the run far less useful in terms of profit. Regardless, we endeavour to continue. We'll see you in space, pilots.

Syd Champion

Clear Skies.

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 11-27-2011

--->Enter Username; Mattews, Jace
[Login Successful]
[Receiving message].....

To: Ageira Technologies Command
From: Jace Mattews, Captain of '€œAgeira|Terror'€ Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train
Subject: Liberty Rogue Guard Encounter, Successful Parts Run

Ageira Command,

Reporting that I made a successful G/L parts run into Rhineland. Had no problems in Rhineland, only had to answer a few questions to the Liberty Navy upon return to Texas about the load of Cobalt.

En route to Pueblo, a ship which scanned RED picked up my trail. I thought I'd be able to get away without problem, but again my ship had docking issues with the jump gate to Colorado from New York, and the ship was able to get in disrupter range just inside of Colorado. (I will submit a report to the mechanics. Been chasing these gremlins for months now)

The ship, "John.Haygood" identified himself as a pirate and demanded 500k from the Ageira bank fund. Upon scan, I discovered that he was indeed Liberty Rogue Guard, pucker factor increased but I knew my ship could hold up to his weapons as long as he had no reinforcements.

Meanwhile, a Spa & Cruise transport caught up and as well was stranded.

The Rogue fired upon my ship. It took him longer than I'd thought to knock my shields down and to compromise my hull. At that point, I knew I wasn't dealing with a skilled pilot. I regened my shields and activated nanos, decided to make a run for it. Quickly, my cruise was disrupted, so I locked on to the next trade lane, warmed up my weapons, initiated my targeting systems, locked on and fired. The S&C ship fired as well. We made quick work of the Rogue, knocking down his shields. Soon, a few random fighters came to our aid. My mayday calls were soon answered and the Liberty Navy were on their way. The Rogue had enough of our turrets and made a run for it.

Who'd a thought I'd have seen so much action so soon after my leave of absence. That's why I love this job.

Jace Mattews
Pilot Ageira|Terror

[End transmission]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 11-27-2011

--->Enter Username; Mattews, Jace
[Login Successful]
[Receiving message].....

To: Ageira Security Force
From: Jace Mattews, Captain of '€œAgeira|Terror'€ Stork - CT-73 Civilian Advanced Train
Subject: Hostile ship

Security Force,

Please add the following ship to your watch list;

John.Haygood - Liberty Rogue Guard ID

--Rogue engaged Ageira|Terror en route to Pueblo at the New York-->Colorado jump gate. I got away with aid but did take damage.

Thank you,
Jace Mattews
Pilot Ageira|Terror

[End transmission]

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - Echo 7-7 - 12-03-2011

+++ ASF after-action report +++

>> ID: Enforcer Cole Jericho
>> Ageira|SF|Black-6
>> Black Squadron, Beta Flight Leader
>> Attached Files: [3]

Enforcer Jericho reporting in. Less than an hour ago Beta Flight was scrambled to deal with an unknown vessel breaching the Pueblo Station perimeter. Sure enough, there was a hostile vessel there, the -UA-Davao, emitting an usual EM signature. Upon closer inspection it appeared to be of Battleship tonnage, difficult as it is to believe. I proceeded with caution - it was definitely some kind of ruse by the Lane Hackers.

As Beta Flight closed in, and the -UA-Davao spouting nonsense about classified tasks, we fired Cruise Disruptors in order to pin down the vessel. If such a ship had breached our perimiter so easily, we could not let it escape. The hostile warship then went weapons-free on Beta flight, battering my wingmen and forcing three of my wingmen to return to base. I feared that we were outclassed, but, miracle of miracles, a Hellfire Legion Battleship called the HFB-Ven'Gyr emerged from Silverton Field. Commanded by one Fleet Admiral Steele, they announced their intentions about some kind of "justice" and opened fire on the -UA-Davao.

Now crippled under our combined firepower, the -UA-Davao approached Ontario Jump Hole {ref:Anom/Colo/HoleOnt} and jumped through. Leaving my remaining wingman behind to guard the area, I followed the ship through the Hole. Dangerous as it was to utilise this anomaly, the stakes were far too high to worry about my own safety. As chance may have it, we must have crippled the hostile ship's engines - it was adrift in space on the other side of the anomaly. A punishing broadside from the HFB-Ven'Gyr turned the -UA-Davao into a flaming wreck and it slowly broke apart.

I've returned to base for a refit. Signing off.

<File 3> - Ship's log' Wrote:[03.12.2011 14:45:29] Ageira|SF|Black-6: What the hell is that?
[03.12.2011 14:46:34] Ageira|SF|Black-6: UA Davao, identify!
[03.12.2011 14:46:46] -UA-Davao: yeah
[03.12.2011 14:47:30] Ageira|SF|Black-6: I repeat, identify yourself.
[03.12.2011 14:47:40] -UA-Davao: its obvoius
[03.12.2011 14:48:10] Ageira|SF|Black-6: It's impossible for the Lane Hackers to have a ship of such tonnage.
[03.12.2011 14:48:21] -UA-Davao: oh...
[03.12.2011 14:48:24] Ageira|SF|Black-6: That looks like the mysterious Hellfire Legion battleship.
[03.12.2011 14:49:04] -UA-Davao: u only seen of of the psyglass 5 -UA- captainshas it
[03.12.2011 14:49:18] Ageira|SF|Black-6: What rubbish are you spouting?
[03.12.2011 14:49:25] -UA-Davao: one of*
[03.12.2011 14:50:23] Ageira|SF|Black-6: What are you doing here?
[03.12.2011 14:50:34] -UA-Davao: looking for something
[03.12.2011 14:50:40] Ageira|SF|Black-6: What exactly?
[03.12.2011 14:50:50] -UA-Davao: its classified
[03.12.2011 14:50:54] -UA-Davao: ;)
[03.12.2011 14:51:08] Ageira|SF|Black-6: Classified? Ha! Classified is violating our secure perimeter!
[03.12.2011 14:51:36] -UA-Davao: well have it ur way
[03.12.2011 14:52:20] -UA-Davao: so this is the one u w8ting for
[03.12.2011 14:52:33] Cpt.Reloaded: what can i say
[03.12.2011 14:52:40] Ageira|SF|Black-6: I'm only hearing static...
[03.12.2011 14:53:08] -UA-Davao: i seens it in our 1st contact, some in ontario
[03.12.2011 14:53:20] -UA-Davao: sense*
[03.12.2011 14:53:43] Ageira|SF|Black-6: I've got no idea what you're on about.
[03.12.2011 14:53:52] -UA-Davao: dah,
[03.12.2011 14:55:23] -UA-Davao: what that for?
[03.12.2011 14:55:34] Ageira|SF|Black-6: We can't let you leave alive.
[03.12.2011 14:55:46] -UA-Davao: ok fine
[03.12.2011 14:55:46] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: Ageira Black Six, this is Warhammer Actual, Fleet Admiral Steele.
[03.12.2011 14:55:50] -UA-Davao: weapons hot!!!
[03.12.2011 14:55:53] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: I've received reports of a nuisance.
[03.12.2011 14:56:05] -UA-Davao: engaging!
[03.12.2011 14:56:07] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: And I'm about to drop the hammer to dispense some indiscriminate justice.
[03.12.2011 14:56:09] Ageira|SF|Black-6: I'll take any help.
[03.12.2011 14:56:35] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: Bow before the Legion's might, vermin.
[03.12.2011 14:58:24] Death: -UA-Davao was killed by an NPC
[03.12.2011 14:58:32] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: Our work's done.
[03.12.2011 14:58:43] Ageira|SF|Black-6: Thank you... for the assist.
[03.12.2011 14:58:52] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: Don't mention.
[03.12.2011 14:58:55] [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr: Steele out.
[03.12.2011 15:01:07] Traffic control alert: Ageira|SF|Black-6 has requested to dock
+++ Report Ends +++

Ageira Technologies Message Dump (AO, iRP) - flashover600 - 12-05-2011

[Image: tommybanner.png]

[Displaying transmission]

To: Ageira Security Force
From: Tommy Honeycutt, Pilot of Ageira|SF|Black-600, Havoc Mk II - XB-2 Civilian Bomber
Subject: Smuggler Contact, Intercept

Ageira Command,

I was on my normal patrol of the Colorado system, hovering 'bove Pueblo Station, scannin' passing ships.

A pair of Camara freighters.
-Callsign: Dugtav, Recruit ID
-Callsign: TradeMachine, Civilian ID (//over level 30)

Both ships docked wit' Pueblo. A half hour later, the ships emerged from a loading bay.

I initiated communications wit' da ships, I asked both to stop for a scan. When I discovered that both ships had full holds of Gate/Lane parts, I told dem dey had to dock wit' Pueblo and return da parts.

The pilots ask'd why dey couldn't haul da parts. I told 'em "1, cause I gots my SNAC locked on 'em, and 2, cause dey don't gots the right ID."

Da wise guys didn't like dat too much. Dey ran.

I chas'd 'em all da way to da Roppongi Station. I saw 'em dock and dey sold da parts.

I demanded dat dey go get da parts back an' give 'em to me. Dey thought dey were tough guys, and mocked me. So for the next hour, I kept 'em pinned in da station. Ev'ry time dey came out, I shot 'em up. After missing one wit a SNAC and hittin' th' station, I ticked da locals off an' had to split. On my way out, I told dem tough guys "If yous set foot in Colorado, I will blow yer ship up".

When I was in da clear, I laid low, waited an' watched for da two ships. They passed me an' I followed dem. Dey were on der way back towards Liberty. At dis point, I called up ASF command an' had dem dispatch additional bombas to aid me. Black-6 soon contacted me. He intercepted da two ships just inside of Colorado. He requested both th' ships to stop an' dey didn't listen. Our bomba's did well against da two smugglers, they turned der ships 'round and head back towards Galileo.

Da group headed back t' Pueblo to refuel an' reload, den to again continue scannin' ships. After a few hours, to my surprise, dem two tough guys were back. Dey really tested my patience by mocking me and threatening me. I almost lost it, but at da last second, I pulled away 'fore I shot off my SNAC. Dat TradeMachine guy thought it'd be funny to buy one G/L part. He's lucky I gave him as much time to live as I did. I made quick work of his ship, nothin' left but shrapnel outside of Pueblo's bay number 2.

As da other guy was runnin' I told him he better have da right ID or I'll do da same to him.

Tommy Honeycutt
Pilot Ageira|SF|Black-600

[End transmission]