Discovery Gaming Community
Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=34042)

Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 02-01-2010

---) Incoming Transmission (---
-) Target: Agiera Technologies (-
-) Source: ZoE Ship: Klondike (-
-) Source ID: Claroke Goldenton (-
-) Encryption Level: Extremely High (-
-) Begins (-

Greetings and Salutations. My name is Claroke Goldenton and I am the Chief of Public Relations for Zoner Ore Extraction Incorporated.

You may or may not know very much about our little group but essentially we are a Zoner Based Corporation that focuses of Mining the various Raw Materials located around Sirius and Providing them at a standard price to corporations of all Houses.

Anyway, Down to business. As you may already know, our new Security Arm is being set up and thus we have been looking around for possible Technology to use in addition to the Sirius Wide Civilian Shipline. Several of our officers have expressed a keen interest in the bomber your corporation manufactures, the XB-2 "Havoc Mk II" Civilian Bomber. Because of this, and other reasons, we have decided it was high time to contact you about a possible business deal.

Therefore, We propose the following transaction:
Ageira will provide:
5 Brand New XB-2 class Bombers To our home office, the Klondike, in Baffin.
A Lifetime Warranty on each ship, which includes any maintenance that may need to be done and the possibility of switching a defective ship for a new, functional, one.

The ZoE will provide:
An Agreed price to be determined in this Channel. We are currently in an excellent position to mine Iridium at the moment. Although we are also capable of expanding our operations to be able to mine just about any material in Sirius.

So, Name your terms. I will discuss the proposed terms with our Accounting manager, Mr. Copperton to see if he agrees with you.

Thank you for your time,
Claroke Goldenton, Chief of Public Relations for the ZoE.

-) End (-

Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Tales23 - 02-08-2010

[Image: PresidentWilliams.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]MESSAGE:[color=#FFFFFF] Greetings Mr. Goldenton,

I apologize for the lateness of my reply, I have had many thing to discuss with my associates within Ageira. We agree to grant you access to our Havoc Bomber Line, and extend a lifetime warranty on the vessels you wish to purchase. In return we ask for shipments of Iridium to be hauled and transported to Pueblo Station in Colorado. ((//Or wherever.)) If there is anything else you need to discuss, please let me know.

Signed,
President Thomas S. Williams,
Ageira Technologies
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Terminated....

Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 02-09-2010

-) Target: Ageira Comunication Channel (-
-) Encryption Level: Extremely High (-
-) Begins (-

Greetings Mr. Williams.

Thank You for responding. Albeit in a slow time-frame. I'm certain you are a busy man so I'll keep this short.

As we said, we are in an excellent position to mine Iridium and we'd be more than happy to divert several convoys of the mineral to Pueblo Station. However, you were unclear as to how much Iridium you wanted us to deliver. If you could clarify on this matter we'll get right to work.

Thank You for your time,
Claroke Goldenton
Chief of Public Relations, Zoner Ore Extraction Inc.

-) End (-

Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Bobthemanofsteel - 03-22-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Havoc MK II Contract

~Message Begins~

Mr. Goldenton, allow me to first give you my deepest apologies for the lateness of this transmission.
The simple fact is, this contract was lost somewhere within the Administration. When word filtered up through the TAZ that ZoE was waiting a reply I dug it up in the system.

Suffice to say the application was approved, as President Williams said. As for the Iridium, due to the lack of professionalism on our side, we are willing to waive the contract payment.
p will of course still have to be paid for.

Consider this our apologies to you, and I hope we can have an agreeable relationship in the future.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~

Target: Ageira Technologies; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 03-23-2010

-) Target: Ageira Tech (-
-) Encryption Level: Impregnable (-
-) Begins (-

Greetings and Salutations,
I am Claroke Goldenton and I'm the Chief of Public Relations for Zoner Ore Extraction Inc.

Firstly Thank you for going to the trouble of digging up this old transmission in order to reply to it. We were getting rather worried.

Secondly, Thank You for the permission to use Ageira Made Havoc Bombers. I am sure they will make a fine addition to our security force. We will be sure to pay the full price at the Ageira Dealers we purchase the ships from.

We look forward to dealing with you further in the Future. If ever Ageira Technologies wishes to make a contract for Ore, Iridium especially, the ZoE will do our best to meet the order.

Thank You for your time,
[Image: 28hg6jl.jpg]
Claroke Goldenton
Chief of Public Relations for the ZoE

-) End (-