Discovery Gaming Community
To The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=34088)

To The Lane Hackers - Durandal - 02-02-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Low
Destination: Lane Hacker High Command
Source: Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse of the Hellfire Legion, Battleship Pandion, Vespucci
Subject: Transgressions

Evening, professors, I'll cut right to the chase. I would like an explanation on the following incident;

At approximately 1800 hours, both myself and Grand Admiral Raisu were engaged with several navy and bounty hunter vessels at Westpoint, when Mr. Sanguinetti arrived along with several other Outcasts and Lane Hackers, asking if we needed assistance.

Despite explicit warnings from both the Grand Admiral and myself not to engage, Sanguinetti not only entered the fray but destroyed a prison liner - this ship could've had civilians on it, or worse, PoWs. Everyone on the ship was either killed, or we were unable to locate the pods.

Let it be known that if your lackeys show such incompetence again I will -not- hesitate to fire upon them. This kind of blatant idiocy and disregard for orders will not be tolerated by the Legion.

I expect I shall receive an explanation on this matter soon.

Signed,

Reynard Joyeuse, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion

To The Lane Hackers - Mr.Sanguinetti - 02-02-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Lord Commander Joyeuse, good day professors.

I hope none of you mind if I attach some amendments to that transmission before it gets logged to the archives. Yes I did destroy that vessel, I do not deny. However there's some remarks what I have to add.

First, it's possible that the wording of my comm-transmissions took a form of question - but I must assure everyone who's interested that it was just a pleasantry towards the possible targets who I might wanted to discombobulate. It leaves realy painful marks on my conscience if I just shoot without a word - that's not the way of a gentleman.

Also it's realy hard to correctly comprehend any message what one gets when several fighters and gunboats hammering his shield. What I actually heard was something like 'Ahh Sanguinetti, jolly good you came, let's eradicate those lapdogs!' instead of 'Request to join denied then' as I later decoded the message from the black-box of my craft. What of course would be no excuse if I had have denied an order of my superiors but - and I hope Lord Commander Joyeuse doesn't take it as on offense - that was not the case. I might have considered obedience if I at least have known who issued that 'order', but the callsign of the vessel not indicated anything relevant - [HF]-Raisu does not even remotely resembles Mr Joyeuse's name or title.

Also I have to state that the liner had no lifesigns present apart from those emitted by its crew of course - as my scanners indicated that clearly - nor any cargo. Those who were on-board were all on the leash of the corporate regime - my condolences for those who lost their lives there, but the captain of the ship was clearly insane driving it to a furball like that, and even shooting while doing that. He ejected and escaped of course according to the presented logs.

Also my reasons behind my action. I'm not sure if Lord Commander Joyeuse possesses the knowledge of a practice on LPI Sugarland - namely that the wards sell prisoners due to overcrowdedness to Junkers, who they ship to Malta. I'm sure that the reason of the LPI to modify old liners for that purpose is to hinder that practice - what is unacceptable for different reasons. Let me quote a prestigious expert on that matter.

[Image: quote.jpg]
So according to my opinion the best what one can do to a floating prison concerning the intersets of our respected allies, the prisoners of Liberty and the people in general is to blow it up.

If my superiors disagree with me on that matter I'm willing to accept any repercussion they find sufficient without any further excuse or objection.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To The Lane Hackers - Durandal - 02-10-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: High
Destination: Lane Hacker High Command
Source: Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse of the Hellfire Legion, Battleship Pandion, Vespucci
Subject: Transgressions

We have given you a week. This transmission was obviously addressed to the "powers that be" within the Lane Hackers, and certainly not at the subject this incident revolves around.

So let me make this clearer; I would like an answer from Professor Phate or Professor Moriarty, ASAP.

Signed,

Reynard Joyeuse, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion

To The Lane Hackers - Mr.Sanguinetti - 02-10-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

I transmitted your message to our leadership. I received instructions to direct any communication aimed towards us to our official Diplomatic Channel if I'm unable to answer myself. If you did not feel my response satisfactory please make your objection there.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...