Discovery Gaming Community
QCP Roll Call - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: QCP Roll Call (/showthread.php?tid=34118)

Pages: 1 2

QCP Roll Call - cmfalconer - 02-02-2010

Signal detected
...Tracing...
...Signal not traceable...
...Receiving data...

To the bygone pilots of Queen Carina's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing (In Exile),

The scourge of the Kusari nationals has for too long been unopposed in it's quest to sully the realm of Her Majesty, and the Privateers have too long let the scum of the northern House off without a fight.

The apparent disappearance of Sir Andrew Stuart has put the Privateers in a bit of a leadership vacuum, but this does not mean that we lie down and quit! It's high time we taught these rice-munching invaders a lesson.

So I call forth the pilots of Queen Carina's Privateers to sound off and get your fannies back into your ships. Now we will take back what is rightfully Bretonia's.

Reginald "Deadmeat" Dobson

...Signal Integrity failing...
...Signal Lost

QCP Roll Call - Stoat - 02-02-2010

***Comms gate opened***
***Trace clouding initiated***
***Running decryption protocols***
***Message begins***

Aye lads, I'm still alive. I've been out in the deep Taus, trying to locate the Dakuryuu. My search has drawn nothing but blanks. I still don't know if Philippa is even alive. I'll be back at the Tau 23 gate construction site within the next couple of days.

Fortunatus out

***Message ends***
***Comms link lost***

QCP Roll Call - Athenian - 02-03-2010

***Comms gate opened***
***Message begins***

Captain Frazer Sinclair, commading officer, HMS Forbes reporting. Awaiting orders.

My crew are holding fast. Ship in prime condition. I've a rum crew, as rare and ready as you'll find.

That bollocks Stuart done a runner eh? Mayhap the pox rotted off his knighthood.

For Her Majesty, Old Blighty and the prize! And two fingers to that dog-eating bastard on the gilded lavatory seat that is the Kusari Imperial Throne!

***Message ends***
***Comms link lost***

QCP Roll Call - Enko - 02-03-2010

[>>>Incomming Transmission<<<]

Josephine Monson, as you all surely know already. Both a Templar and Challenger still in working condition. Well, at least before -someone- decided to jack my Challenger for awhile.

Seems like you boys are missing a bit of leadership huh? Looks like il be stepping in 'till we find our old boys back with us.

Having some fun with some people I know back in Bretonia right now, talk soon!

[>>>Transmission Terminated<<<]

QCP Roll Call - arvg - 02-03-2010

Sir Jack Fraser

HMS-T'Zaht

We're finishing equipping and currently stationed out of TAU-23. My boys will be reporting in here as soon as we can. It is just a matter of a little paint to get our unit designations right and we're all set.

Till then, For the Queen!

=================
[Image: capnjack.png]

QCP Roll Call - Incindre - 02-03-2010

***Comms gate opened***
***Message begins***

Mr Thomas Witte reporting in Sah! It appears my application for a letter of marque must have reached your leader when he became missing... Or possibly... as he is missing... it didn't reach him at all...

Never-the-less! I re-imbue the offer my skills as a Challenger pilot to your noble cause!

I and my co-pilot (Carstairs) are well versed in the art of hitting Kusari targets with well placed SNAC blasts and I believe Carstairs and I once talked a Samura chap to death!

As you are understaffed, please deliberate over my application! I hope to recieve a response (or a letter of marque!) very soon!

Witte out.

***Message ends***

***Comms link lost***

QCP Roll Call - Tabris - 02-03-2010

G'day Gents, Victor Henderson, Duke of Manchester, has a Templar ready to go and is actively harassing Kusari Shipping.

Tally ho!

QCP Roll Call - Shagohad - 02-03-2010

-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----
Comm ID: Lord Marty Mindery of Cambridge
Subject: Kick arse

Appears on screen with a corgi dog in his lap.

Cheeri-o, I'm hear and all, ready to kill a lot of slanties and make money for the crown.

Pets the dog.

See you on the field of battle, chaps!

-----TERMINATING TRANSMISSION-----

QCP Roll Call - Turkish - 02-03-2010

-Transmission Received-
>>>Error: Language<<<

Eh, whats this? Well I'm still here.. I don't know where you Bretonians went.

To battle we go? Oui.

-Alain

-Transmission Ended-

QCP Roll Call - arvg - 02-03-2010

[>>>Incoming Transmission<<<]

Sir Jack Fraser

To the members of Queen Carnia's most diligent interdiction wing (in Exile).

Myself (sir Jack Fraser), Victor Henderson, and Sir Arnold are fully equipped and our new IFF's are installed. We are ready to go forth and stand on the line against the yellow menace.

We will not yield, we will not bend and we will break in the face of the on rushing tide.

They will learn what it means to have the Commerce Raiders turned loose on their shipping.

Lads, for the Queen has asked us, so shall we do!

Kusari is a House that believes it has everything, wealth, territory... military might.

Let me tell you one thing, lads, there is one thing they don't have, and that is our heart!

They tried to smite us... Bretonia Prevails!
They tried to stifle us... Bretonia Prevails!
They will soon surrender to us...
because BRETONIA PREVAILS!

===========
[Image: capnjack.png]