Discovery Gaming Community
A request to the IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A request to the IMG (/showthread.php?tid=34260)

A request to the IMG - Zukeenee - 02-05-2010

Comm ID: Zachary "Zukeenee" Lucas
Transmit to: Independent Miners Guild representatives

Begin message:

Hi there. My name's Zachary Lucas--some people know me as "Zukeenee"--and I'm a freelancer who takes jobs from all over Sirius. In my line of work, I come across a number of pretty nasty folks who seem pretty intent on blowing me to bits, and more often than I'd like to admit, the major factor in staying alive out in deep space is my weaponry. As I'm sure you all are aware, the further you get from "controlled" space, the more the phrase "kill or be killed" begins to apply.

Which brings me to the point of all this. I'm looking to get a pair of your most advanced Tachyon cannons to mount on my Eagle, along with a turret for the rear-mount. As I remember it, the IMG has always been rather open to freelancers like myself, giving us access to some of your best equipment, and I'm grateful that you feel kind enough to share. But times have changed, and everyone's become a bit more "clingy" with their top-of-the-line hardware, so I figured it would be best to ask you first.

This would just be a purchase of two Class 9 Vampire 4 Tachyon guns, and one Class 5 Vampire 3 Tachyon turret. I wouldn't transfer them to anyone else, nor use them against the IMG or their allies. These weapons would be used for the sole purpose of staying alive and keeping others alive, too.

Thanks for your consideration.

End message.

A request to the IMG - Zukeenee - 02-09-2010

Transmit to: Independent Miners Guild representatives

Begin message:

Still waiting on a reply about the Vampires. I understand you guys may be busy, but would you at least leave a message to say that you've received my transmission? It would just make me feel better to know that my request isn't getting lost or anything.

End message.

A request to the IMG - darthbeck - 02-09-2010

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , IMG Defense Director.
Subject:Re:Weapons request
[color=#000000]

I'm sorry for the delays. We are, as you stated, vary busy, and my assistant thought this required my attention...

My now apologetic assistant has arranged for your weapons to be shipped to freeport four in the magellan system, where they will be ready for pickup. Provided that a security deposit of three million credits is made to IMG|Guildfunds to ensure that they do not fall into the wrong hands.

Ron Matterson.
[color=#FF0000]IMG Defense Division Directer.

---Transmission ended, Channel open---

A request to the IMG - Zukeenee - 02-12-2010

Transmit to: Ron Matterson, IMG Defense Director.

Begin message:

Thank you, Mr. Matterson. And tell your assistant that there's no need to be apologetic; we all get busy sometimes. I just wanted to make sure I was noticed.

I'll head on over to Freeport 4 now, and I'll make sure to deposit those credits the moment I'm able to.

End message.