Discovery Gaming Community
Battleship Matsada Her Most Honourable Ladyship, Kiretsu Leader - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Battleship Matsada Her Most Honourable Ladyship, Kiretsu Leader (/showthread.php?tid=34436)

Battleship Matsada Her Most Honourable Ladyship, Kiretsu Leader - arvg - 02-08-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Cap’n Jack Fraser

TARGET ID: Battleship Matsada – Kiretsu Leader
Re: Our humblest apologies

Milady,

I hope this letter finds you in good health, I have heard troubling rumours as well as glimmers of hope that your group has been beset by the worst of Kusari military might, but that you and yours, have dealt severe blows to the Imperialists.

I wish there was more that we could do to assist you, if there is then feel free to make contact with us. We do consider you our friends due to our common foe. But, as with anything, friendships need time to bloom outside of the window.

Concerning the Battleship Matsada, my vessels were, before now, using this base to resupply. I understand that this causes distress to members of your group as it is a a sanctuary and must be treated with the same virginal purity that a convent must attain. A sanctity that a group of surly privateers may sully. I do not wish this distress upon you.

We apologize for using these facilities and make a promise that we will not do so again without your express permission. It is bad form for a rough man to trample upon such a sacred place.

Please consider our apologies on this matter, and our hope that we can strengthen our ties in the future.

Sir Jack Fraser
Her Majesty’s Most Diligent Interdiction Wing, (in Exile)
END TRANSMISSION

============
[Image: capnjack.png]

Battleship Matsada Her Most Honourable Ladyship, Kiretsu Leader - Dab - 02-08-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu

Bretonian, you are correct in that I have, and had, restricted access to Battleship Matsuda to anyone who hasn't been given prior permission. This permission is given rarely and with great reluctance. Matsuda's location is likewise a touchy subject.

While I understand you were not originally aware of the restriction, I must demand that you remove all of your ships from Matsuda as soon as possible.

On to the other matter you alluded to in your message; the current level of trust between our groups.

In the past we dealt with Andrew Stuart in regards to the Privateers. Our relationship was not a smooth one, but it worked. However, with the recent turmoil about your leadership, my confidence in your wing has fallen low. For the time being, we can't afford to enjoy the same cooperation we had in the past. We will be watching you, and if we like what we see, perhaps we can get back to the same level of trust we had before.
-Zetsumai Keisotsu
End Transmission

Battleship Matsada Her Most Honourable Ladyship, Kiretsu Leader - arvg - 02-08-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Capn Jack Fraser

TARGET ID: Battleship Matsada Kiretsu Leader
Re: Our humblest apologies

Milady,

I look forward to a bright future, with your flower blooming in the sun.

As to the 'Turmoil' in our leadership, there is none, the matter has been resolved unanimously, I lead our group.

If you require assistance, we stand by to help you. And if you would like to join us for a bottle of looted Gallic wine, I can have a shipment sent to you.

Our Ships have all been removed from the Matsuda, and we have made other arrangements for our resupply in and around the Okinawa Honshu system.

Good luck in the sun,

Sir Jack Fraser
Her Majestys Most Diligent Interdiction Wing, (in Exile)
END TRANSMISSION

============
[Image: capnjack.png]