Discovery Gaming Community
there is too much F1 in the sever - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: there is too much F1 in the sever (/showthread.php?tid=3445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

there is too much F1 in the sever - X-Lancer - 07-31-2007

ok...here we go.....when me and my friend pirating trader...halt..(k..stop at there...)..pay 4million or you die...(no respond).... and console message..Departing player: XXXXXX...........so many trader do like that......do i need to post all of those SS??

jsut before...TBH is hunting SFCR-Antigen...when we take his hull to about 50%...Departing player: SFCR Antigen.........(i didn't get the SS for this, but have many ppl in there can proof it)....

die like a man..people...don't be a coward..using F1 during PvP.....:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::nono::angry:

there is too much F1 in the sever - DBoy1612 - 07-31-2007

Its why you ALWAYS take screenshots when you pirate someone. Get the chat, get you taking down his shields/hull, and take the departing player message.

Then send it off to the admins, the end.

there is too much F1 in the sever - Korrd - 07-31-2007

Even with the 20 seconds penalty from the hook? Geez....

I'm seriously considering to begin deleting traders for doing that, or making them Starfliers with an Admin notice on them...

yes..now...i always take a SS when i asking money....and take the SS when they F1.........

and i am going to give them a chance...not going to report it this time...but next time....i WILL going to report it

there is too much F1 in the sever - Korrd - 07-31-2007

You should report him.
F1 is something we have been sanctioning too softly. I think it's time to begin issuing more severe sanctions against F1ers, for F1ing completely ruins the fun and the RP atmosphere of the game.

do you know what.....i told a traders they F1 in space is against rules....and guss what they saiys? what? i don't know that...(some thing like that kind of sentences...)...and that it means.....they don't read rules..........

there is too much F1 in the sever - Equinox - 07-31-2007

Yeah it sucks man, i don't get why people do that.

To me the only time trading is fun is when someones trying to pirate me lol.

there is too much F1 in the sever - McNeo - 07-31-2007

I will be posting against a trader soon, fear not, he will die >:)

But yes, F1 really spoils the game, and its just another way for traders to not give us money.

there is too much F1 in the sever - Marburg - 07-31-2007

Just my 2 Cents:

In general, pain is an EXCELLENT lesson-teacher. In this case, (F1'ing) ...zeroing out an account & throwing them back in a starflea would help everyone learn quickly not to do that kind of thing.

For times when a connection is dropped, or no SS is provided...I'm sure the Admins can sort those out one-by-one.

For the ones caught red-handed: give 'em a "scarlet letter" for awhile.

zero account it just small thing for traders...they just need to borrow few million from the other people to buying cargo.....and..so on..

so..yes...let that character back to when the game start( 8500$ left and with a starflyer..)that will make them not to do it again...