Discovery Gaming Community
Looking through the Hypergate - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Looking through the Hypergate (/showthread.php?tid=3471)

Looking through the Hypergate - Treewyrm - 08-02-2007

Well, I was here only for a little while, but it's time to leave for various reasons and move on. Most of those are not related to Discovery, just real life issues requiring much time and attention to be sorted out. Need to get a job again, need to sort out health problems which lately are falling down like heavy rain. Things like that.

Although I have a few minor complaints about the mod and the community here I'd rather keep those to myself. I have expressed them privately to a few around, so I think they will understand. But that's just my opinion and no more. Anyhow I would have stayed if not for the RL getting one hit after another.

All in all I'd like to say it was a good experience here and I wish Discovery team good luck on what they're doing, keep it up! Give the Discovery it's true meaning and bring it to the full potential. You're on the right way, just don't stop, you are not on the top yet but close enough.;)

Special thanks goes to HF, RM and SA for great roleplay both in-game and forum, I loved those lengthy chases, dogfights and more! You bring life to the mod in your own way, important no less than the mod itself. Others were great too, I read almost every entry in those message dumps. I'll keep an eye on the forum and will read new posts from time to time, I may (but apparently not) rarely log into the game (whenever I'll have Freelancer installed), but the actual playing hours are over.

Now...

The reconstructed Hypergate stands ready, the nomads are making final call to leave this place... Bright spark of light starts to grow from the center of the gate. The next moment flash will fade out and with it all the other ships around. End of transmission.

---

[Image: th_screen25.jpg] [Image: th_screen9.jpg] [Image: th_screen6.jpg]

Treewyrm (Large Train)
Icewyrm (Large Train)
Mycon (Container Cargo)
Taurvi (Nomad Light Fighter/Nomad Gunboat/Nomad Cruiser [deleted])
Harbinger (Nomad Battleship)

Looking through the Hypergate - Denelo - 08-03-2007

Already said bye via PM... but... later Treewyrm... have fun wherever you're going in RL... and come back soon...:(

Looking through the Hypergate - Eppy - 08-03-2007

Another one? Oh, come on, come back. You know you want to.

Looking through the Hypergate - fwolf - 08-03-2007

A lot of people are leaving at the same time, and saying its a RL issue. We all known what the issue is, but I will not say it here in a open channel.

Looking through the Hypergate - Unseelie - 08-03-2007

Goodbye Treewyrm, had some good times...

will miss you, little offspring:(

Looking through the Hypergate - BestFlyerHere - 08-03-2007

Treewyrm, never had a chance to fight alongside you, but your RP was great.

Good luck,

Flyer